Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 736 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4973

    Def smells like a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I've never been able to meet her because she never responds after the initial message and have definitely never had the long conversation that you had with her. To be honest, with all of my attempted interactions failing, I always assumed she was fake or some sort of phone number collector. These woman are almost universally flakey, but when it's to her extent, it just feels like a scam to me.
    Full payment up front via Venmo? Hard no.

    I can believe these ladies get no shows, late cancels, etc that hit their business. If I were interested enough, I would probably be willing to make a small down payment to meet someone new on my TDL. IF reviews are solid and I'm pretty sure the meet will happen. To date I haven't been asked. But this kind of expectations is ridiculous. All $ up front? SCAM.

  2. #4972

    Yeah, never

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few people inquire about this girl over the last year. I was in touch with her and she wants to talk explicit specifics over text. I just told her that I wanted no cover and she agreed for $260. I then asked if she'd take cash when I met her instead of Venmo payments and she got pissed. I know her ad says that she only takes Venmo payments, but she wanted me to send it before I left. No, not doing that, I told her that only scammers do that shit. It might be different if I did it when we met, but definitely not sending any cash before I even leave the house. No way. I got a bunch of hate texts which I didn't read and then I told her that I had found a date and was going to pay her in CASH and then blocked her. These girls like to say that we waste their time but suddenly they have aaaaaaaalllll the time in the world when they want to argue. No argument here, I'm not sending money before we meet, end of debate.

    So that's my experience with her. Any of you met her?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...s/489777943865
    I've never been able to meet her because she never responds after the initial message and have definitely never had the long conversation that you had with her. To be honest, with all of my attempted interactions failing, I always assumed she was fake or some sort of phone number collector. These woman are almost universally flakey, but when it's to her extent, it just feels like a scam to me.

  3. #4971

    STG Bella

    I've seen a few people inquire about this girl over the last year. I was in touch with her and she wants to talk explicit specifics over text. I just told her that I wanted no cover and she agreed for $260. I then asked if she'd take cash when I met her instead of Venmo payments and she got pissed. I know her ad says that she only takes Venmo payments, but she wanted me to send it before I left. No, not doing that, I told her that only scammers do that shit. It might be different if I did it when we met, but definitely not sending any cash before I even leave the house. No way. I got a bunch of hate texts which I didn't read and then I told her that I had found a date and was going to pay her in CASH and then blocked her. These girls like to say that we waste their time but suddenly they have aaaaaaaalllll the time in the world when they want to argue. No argument here, I'm not sending money before we meet, end of debate.

    So that's my experience with her. Any of you met her?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...s/489777943865

  4. #4970

    Geneva

    Quote Originally Posted by CougGuy829  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I'm new to this forum and the hobby. I'm looking for any recommendations on girls who fit my type. I'm a sucker for taller, thick girls with big breasts. I'm talking Angelina Castro / Anastasia Lux body types. To give you a feel of my kind of providers, my favorites are DanicaBunny, Gina69.

    (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495042-Gina69), Brooklyn Thorn (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Brooklyn-Thorn), and GenevaLace (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?259147-Geneva-Lace).

    If anyone has any other providers they could recommend I'd be very appreciative. Thank you in advance.
    GenevaLace looks excellent, as do the other two. But I've had GL in my sights for a good while. If you see her before I do, please post about it. She visits SEA regularly, and the next time she does, I think I'll try to see her and report about it. You're not the only sucker for taller and thicker ones! Good Luck!

  5. #4969
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    +1 on this. Totally not cool. Besides she has been doing this for a long time and I am sure she has handled a lot of sizes in her time. She is frigging lying when she says she cannot take it. It gives her a reason to fight back on the board if a bad / honest review follows. Sounds like she was in a bitchy mood and wanted to money with as little work as possible.
    After rereading her AD I realize that she is not friendly to POC maybe because I am Caribbean and not white maybe that was the reason for her attitude.

  6. #4968

    Thick big titty recommendations?

    Hey everyone,

    I'm new to this forum and the hobby. I'm looking for any recommendations on girls who fit my type. I'm a sucker for taller, thick girls with big breasts. I'm talking Angelina Castro / Anastasia Lux body types. To give you a feel of my kind of providers, my favorites are DanicaBunny, Gina69.

    (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495042-Gina69), Brooklyn Thorn (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Brooklyn-Thorn), and GenevaLace (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?259147-Geneva-Lace).

    If anyone has any other providers they could recommend I'd be very appreciative. Thank you in advance.

  7. #4967

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro1989  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I saw her. She said she moved to east Washington but is planning on coming to host for maybe 3-4 days a week here from now on.
    It's been a few years but I saw her a few times. Legendary BBBJCIM. I need some more of that.

  8. #4966
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see her? She was back for a few days in Everett. I cannot hobby right now, but she is someone I would normally make time for. Anyone seen her lately. Is she at the same level (looks, service) as she was earlier. Really enjoyed every session I have had with her.
    Yeah, I saw her. She said she moved to east Washington but is planning on coming to host for maybe 3-4 days a week here from now on.

  9. #4965
    I saw that too, I tried to reconnect but no response one of best BBBJ out there. I remember painting her face back in 2014! And tight V as well!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see her? She was back for a few days in Everett. I cannot hobby right now, but she is someone I would normally make time for. Anyone seen her lately. Is she at the same level (looks, service) as she was earlier. Really enjoyed every session I have had with her.

  10. #4964

    Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by OsoBlanko  [View Original Post]
    Protip: whenever you see an add on escortalligator that has the sentence "BJ, Oral, Anal, blowjob ,69, D. O. g. G. why Style, Available Incall / Outcall. Bbw. M. a. X 80 or less", then they're fake. That phrase gets used in multiple ads (some with the same pics!) in every city and state and it's always a load of BS.
    Pretty much the word 'style' by itself anywhere is a dead giveaway that an ad is fake.

  11. #4963

    Isabella. Badillacs

    Did anyone see her? She was back for a few days in Everett. I cannot hobby right now, but she is someone I would normally make time for. Anyone seen her lately. Is she at the same level (looks, service) as she was earlier. Really enjoyed every session I have had with her.

  12. #4962
    Quote Originally Posted by OsoBlanko  [View Original Post]
    Protip: whenever you see an add on escortalligator that has the sentence "BJ, Oral, Anal, blowjob ,69, D. O. g. G. why Style, Available Incall / Outcall. Bbw. M. a. X 80 or less", then they're fake. That phrase gets used in multiple ads (some with the same pics!) in every city and state and it's always a load of BS.
    That site seems like it is filled with nothing but scams. Others like it, as well. Other than tna, I wonder what other sites are reliable, anymore.

  13. #4961

    KieKie

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I tried to connect with her but she was being difficult, somewhat rude. I never followed through thankfully.

    If she was honorable she should have cut the date short to 1/2 and gave you a refund.

    To continue on a 1.5 hour date when she couldn't accommodate you is unacceptable.

    Most wen can fit a larger size with a little effort. I have been turned away by a few and it's not cool.
    +1 on this. Totally not cool. Besides she has been doing this for a long time and I am sure she has handled a lot of sizes in her time. She is frigging lying when she says she cannot take it. It gives her a reason to fight back on the board if a bad / honest review follows. Sounds like she was in a bitchy mood and wanted to money with as little work as possible.

  14. #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDaty  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...akima/80474564#.
    Protip: whenever you see an add on escortalligator that has the sentence "BJ, Oral, Anal, blowjob ,69, D. O. g. G. why Style, Available Incall / Outcall. Bbw. M. a. X 80 or less", then they're fake. That phrase gets used in multiple ads (some with the same pics!) in every city and state and it's always a load of BS.

  15. #4959

    Any recommendations for nuru?

    Looking for a nuru provider, or b2 b massage with daty / dato at the very least, any recommendations? I know it gets asked a lot but searching really doesn't yield any great results outside of sandy. Will report that I saw gemini812 and it was a solid experience, BBBJ, dato / daty, no BBFS though as some have reported previously. Feels great for her age, and a smallish upcharge for Greek, but didn't partake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape