Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 937 1437 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18265

    Kacey Bangz

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3476140733

    Did anyone see her here in Indy? Saw she came up as reviewed. I know her from when she first start back in like 2013-14.

  2. #18264

    Did you ever see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    So I kind of want to pull the trigger on this one but don't see any reviews on her and honestly looks TGTBT. Anyone have any experience with?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/79821445
    Just curious if you ever saw her?

  3. #18263

  4. #18262

  5. #18261

    Better safe than sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Refuge1  [View Original Post]
    My gut was telling me something was off the whole time, the moment she opened the door I thought she favors Jenny but didn't fit the bill to me. Walking out into the hallway fully clothed, having someone in the bathroom that I wouldn't have known was there if I didn't ask to use it, which I always do to check to see if anyone is lurking. I'm glad I did cause I'm not good with surprises and it might have turned real ugly. For a professional escort that had worked in Las Vegas it was too many red flags. And then walking to my car and there was a undercover LE standing at the desk and his unmarked SUV parked out front, screamed Sting to me. I might have been paranoid but at least I didn't have green bologna sandwiches for dinner.
    I have to ask tho, if there was an undercover at the desk, how did you know he was undercover? And if it was an unmarked SUV, again, how did you know? Please understand I am actually asking, not doubting you. You may have knowledge I don't. If there are obvious signs to undercover activity that I am not aware of I'd really appreciate knowing what they are. While it is just my opinion, I am thinking if it was a sting nothing would be that obvious. Thank-you.

  6. #18260

    Trusted my gut

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonIndy  [View Original Post]
    You may be right. However, I reached out to her travel buddy, Lexi. According to her, she and Jenni were only supposed to be in town Tue / Wed this week, and were leaving Wed PM. I believe they were advertising on PrivateDelights, and each had a lot of reviews. The LC ad you referenced appears to have been created the next day after they were supposed to be gone.

    Someone could have easily scraped the contents of her ads and created an LC listing. If it wasn't a sting, it may have been an impersonation & robbery attempt. Of course, this is speculation. Maybe they extended their stay. But my spidey sense is tingling on this one.

    Personally, I avoid LC like the plague. I'm sure there are legit providers but I've heard so many scam stories that I don't even bother. The few times I reached out in the past, I received a bunch of crazy texts from people threatening to blackmail me. Not much they can do with a burner number or my proton email address. Just my experience.

    Edit: However, if they were/are still in town, the "roomate" excuse may have been Lexi. Maybe they were going to upsell a double? Maybe they were sharing a room? Both sound unlikely, but possible. We'd need Refuge1 to tell us if she looked like the photo.
    My gut was telling me something was off the whole time, the moment she opened the door I thought she favors Jenny but didn't fit the bill to me. Walking out into the hallway fully clothed, having someone in the bathroom that I wouldn't have known was there if I didn't ask to use it, which I always do to check to see if anyone is lurking. I'm glad I did cause I'm not good with surprises and it might have turned real ugly. For a professional escort that had worked in Las Vegas it was too many red flags. And then walking to my car and there was a undercover LE standing at the desk and his unmarked SUV parked out front, screamed Sting to me. I might have been paranoid but at least I didn't have green bologna sandwiches for dinner.

  7. #18259
    Quote Originally Posted by OutTooFar  [View Original Post]
    So I've been looking into this ad and texted the person in the ad and was straight to the point. Gave the address after a few exchanges. I seen another ad with the same OF link and phone number but looks to be two different people.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/329934636863

    This is the link that I first found.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/588980512038

    This is the link I found after.

    Anyone have experience with either? Thoughts?
    Saw her in late summer of 2021, so no telling how things may have changed since. Had a hh incall at a fleabag motel on the SE side. Didn't see anyone else involved (at that point at least) but she has posted vids with a supposed BF on OF so be aware. Overall she was a good time, great petite spinner body, got into the act, very tight CFS.

  8. #18258

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely real. Message me.
    I was just being sarcastic since the DI question is so obvious. It takes about 40 seconds of reading to find info on it. I’ve seen and reviewed a few girls in the past from DI

  9. #18257

    He knows

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely real. Message me.
    They are real. He's just being a troll.

  10. #18256

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe it. That many hot girls in one place can't be a real thing. Too good to be true for sure.
    Absolutely real. Message me.

  11. #18255

    If I recall

    Quote Originally Posted by OutTooFar  [View Original Post]
    So I've been looking into this ad and texted the person in the ad and was straight to the point. Gave the address after a few exchanges. I seen another ad with the same OF link and phone number but looks to be two different people.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/329934636863

    This is the link that I first found.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/588980512038

    This is the link I found after.

    Anyone have experience with either? Thoughts?
    She's gone through varying degrees of weight loss depending on what point of her habit you caught her in. I never saw her but the reviews were mostly positive though if I recall. She seemed very high volume for a minute so I kind of steered away personally.

    That said when she first started posting I tried to see her but she would always give me a time then never text me back. After the third time I stopped trying and the reviews came flying in.

    No clue which ad is correct though

  12. #18254

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by OutTooFar  [View Original Post]
    So I've been looking into this ad and texted the person in the ad and was straight to the point. Gave the address after a few exchanges. I seen another ad with the same OF link and phone number but looks to be two different people.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/329934636863

    This is the link that I first found.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/588980512038

    This is the link I found after.

    Anyone have experience with either? Thoughts?
    It's been awhile since anyone has reported anything about her, but there are reviews. Pretty sure you can find if you go back far enough. I've not seen her but only because she could never host. Timing was never good. I've read she's a pretty good time. Let us know if you decide to get a ride. Be safe, g.

  13. #18253

    New Luna

    Bust for me. Saw two ladies, one Jasmin, the other can't remember. Nice, avg massage, nothing extra.

  14. #18252
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?
    Check out the user blog.

    DI Discreet Info Reviews.

    There are plenty of reviews (over 2,000). It is legit but requires some verification that some are not willing to give.

  15. #18251

    That's Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by OutTooFar  [View Original Post]
    So I've been looking into this ad and texted the person in the ad and was straight to the point. Gave the address after a few exchanges. I seen another ad with the same OF link and phone number but looks to be two different people.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/329934636863

    This is the link that I first found.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/588980512038

    This is the link I found after.

    Anyone have experience with either? Thoughts?
    That is Ashley or HayHay Marie in both ads. First ad has pictures from a year or so ago second ad has pictures from the past couple weeks. I've seen her many times no problems. Other people have had some problems. I never had problems with anybody because I control the environment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape