Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 736 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 11026
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4951

    KieKie

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I tried to connect with her but she was being difficult, somewhat rude. I never followed through thankfully.

    If she was honorable she should have cut the date short to 1/2 and gave you a refund.

    To continue on a 1.5 hour date when she couldn't accommodate you is unacceptable.

    Most wen can fit a larger size with a little effort. I have been turned away by a few and it's not cool.
    +1 on this. Totally not cool. Besides she has been doing this for a long time and I am sure she has handled a lot of sizes in her time. She is frigging lying when she says she cannot take it. It gives her a reason to fight back on the board if a bad / honest review follows. Sounds like she was in a bitchy mood and wanted to money with as little work as possible.

  2. #4950
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDaty  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...akima/80474564#.
    Protip: whenever you see an add on escortalligator that has the sentence "BJ, Oral, Anal, blowjob ,69, D. O. g. G. why Style, Available Incall / Outcall. Bbw. M. a. X 80 or less", then they're fake. That phrase gets used in multiple ads (some with the same pics!) in every city and state and it's always a load of BS.

  3. #4949

    Any recommendations for nuru?

    Looking for a nuru provider, or b2 b massage with daty / dato at the very least, any recommendations? I know it gets asked a lot but searching really doesn't yield any great results outside of sandy. Will report that I saw gemini812 and it was a solid experience, BBBJ, dato / daty, no BBFS though as some have reported previously. Feels great for her age, and a smallish upcharge for Greek, but didn't partake.

  4. #4948

    Guaranteed Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NickDaty  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...akima/80474564#.
    WAY too good to be true, top to bottom, start to finish. There's no chance whatsoever, especially for under $500.

  5. #4947

    Robert 1987

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Robert 1987. You had questions about Stacey Cox. You have no posts.

    I can't reply to your dm's. Your inbox is full.
    The guy really needs to let her go.

    She retired a ling time ago.

    Robert. Let her go man.

  6. #4946

    Intrigued

    Anyone have any experience with this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...akima/80474564#.

  7. #4945
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I tried to connect with her but she was being difficult, somewhat rude. I never followed through thankfully.

    If she was honorable she should have cut the date short to 1/2 and gave you a refund.

    To continue on a 1.5 hour date when she couldn't accommodate you is unacceptable.

    Most wen can fit a larger size with a little effort. I have been turned away by a few and it's not cool.
    I really have no patience for a prostitute that can't take a dick. Especially when they keep the money anyway, like it's your fault.

  8. #4944

    Stacey cox

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Robert 1987. You had questions about Stacey Cox. You have no posts.

    I can't reply to your dm's. Your inbox is full.
    I heard she is preacher or something now. I also hear she has YouTube videos. Anyone have a link to those?

  9. #4943

    Kiekie

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I tried to connect with her but she was being difficult, somewhat rude. I never followed through thankfully.

    If she was honorable she should have cut the date short to 1/2 and gave you a refund.

    To continue on a 1.5 hour date when she couldn't accommodate you is unacceptable.

    Most wen can fit a larger size with a little effort. I have been turned away by a few and it's not cool.
    I would like to clarify that she is easy to talk to and very funny, which is fine if it were another type of activity, she is a beautiful and sensual woman, when I was leaving she told me to apologize for what happened and that maybe if she came back she could get ready better for the size of my dick, I politely told her that yes, which I have many doubts that I will visit her again, she is the type of woman that I am attracted to but unfortunately I do not have the time or money to waste them for a simple body rub. But I never try to burn bridges in my life, that's why I leave this review here and I didn't do it in TNA.

  10. #4942

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    My experience with KieKie, the communication was on point, I asked for an appointment for Saturday at 10 in the morning, on Saturday I wrote to him at 8:30 to confirm the appointment and he sent me the address, right there the problem began, apparently since she just moved to a new location she didn't have the correct address and sent me to a remote area in Federal Way, after texting her again she realized the mistake and was able to send me the correct address that took me 30 minutes driving, when I got to his incall I could certainly notice that he had just moved to the place, everything was very clean, the hiccup #2 came when I gave him the donation and I went into the bathroom to freshen it up, I heard saying the donation was incorrect, I showed her, her ad and confirmed that it was 90 minutes not 2 hours, she apologizes again, at that point I already imagined that she was not going to enjoy the date, but I decided to continue, after many kisses daty and dato I tell her that she is ready for the main course, she told me it will not be possible because of the size of my dick, and she apologizes again she decided to just grind on my dick but no penetration lot of sloppy BBBJ until I cum on her face, I tell her I'm going to get dressed again and she asks me why? In order not to make her feel bad, I tell her I have to do something but that I would come back another time. I definitely don't think that will happen again, if I can tell you it is super interesting to talk to her but if I need someone to listen to me I would go to a psychologist.
    I tried to connect with her but she was being difficult, somewhat rude. I never followed through thankfully.

    If she was honorable she should have cut the date short to 1/2 and gave you a refund.

    To continue on a 1.5 hour date when she couldn't accommodate you is unacceptable.

    Most wen can fit a larger size with a little effort. I have been turned away by a few and it's not cool.

  11. #4941

    KieKie VonC

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    My experience with KieKie, the communication was on point, I asked for an appointment for Saturday at 10 in the morning, on Saturday I wrote to him at 8:30 to confirm the appointment and he sent me the address, right there the problem began, apparently since she just moved to a new location she didn't have the correct address and sent me to a remote area in Federal Way, after texting her again she realized the mistake and was able to send me the correct address that took me 30 minutes driving, when I got to his incall I could certainly notice that he had just moved to the place, everything was very clean, the hiccup #2 came when I gave him the donation and I went into the bathroom to freshen it up, I heard saying the donation was incorrect, I showed him his ad and confirmed that it was 90 minutes not 2 hours, she apologizes again, at that point I already imagined that she was not going to enjoy the date, but I decided to continue, after many kisses daty and dato I tell her that she is ready for the main course, she told me says it will not be possible because of the size of my dick, and she apologizes again she decided to just grind on my dick but no penetration lot of sloppy BBBJ until I cum on her face, I tell her I'm going to get dressed again and she asks me why? In order not to make her feel bad, I tell her I have to do something but that I would come back another time. I definitely don't think that will happen again, if I can tell you it is super interesting to talk to her but if I need someone to listen to me I would go to a psychologist.
    This really sucks man. Thanks for sharing. Her pics look really enticing and her reviews here on this board say she is a good time (but not BB friendly). It is sad that she is now playing these games. Not wanting to do FS after taking the money and wasting so much time just really seems like a scam. She saw your size the moment you undressed and she could have very easily at that point set expectations, she chose not too. Not good. Thanks for sharing.

  12. #4940

    KieKie VonC

    My experience with KieKie, the communication was on point, I asked for an appointment for Saturday at 10 in the morning, on Saturday I wrote to him at 8:30 to confirm the appointment and he sent me the address, right there the problem began, apparently since she just moved to a new location she didn't have the correct address and sent me to a remote area in Federal Way, after texting her again she realized the mistake and was able to send me the correct address that took me 30 minutes driving, when I got to his incall I could certainly notice that he had just moved to the place, everything was very clean, the hiccup #2 came when I gave him the donation and I went into the bathroom to freshen it up, I heard saying the donation was incorrect, I showed her, her ad and confirmed that it was 90 minutes not 2 hours, she apologizes again, at that point I already imagined that she was not going to enjoy the date, but I decided to continue, after many kisses daty and dato I tell her that she is ready for the main course, she told me it will not be possible because of the size of my dick, and she apologizes again she decided to just grind on my dick but no penetration lot of sloppy BBBJ until I cum on her face, I tell her I'm going to get dressed again and she asks me why? In order not to make her feel bad, I tell her I have to do something but that I would come back another time. I definitely don't think that will happen again, if I can tell you it is super interesting to talk to her but if I need someone to listen to me I would go to a psychologist.

  13. #4939

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    You really need to do a google search of her phone number. Here are the results of that:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    Couple of red flags are very evident:

    1. Phone number used by at least 2 other women.

    2. Rate of $500 an hour is ridiculous, especially with no reviews.

    3. Her advanced partial payment policy is an issue. Here it is from her ad: "Deposits.

    Advance appointments of 24 hours or more require 20% deposit. 25% of deposit is refundable if cancellation occurs. ".
    Thanks for the tip, I'm new to this hobby so dar so good with one hicup with KieKie which told me after we starting the play she can't let me penetrate her because was big for her, I call that BS, but at the end of the day is her body and I was bummed after a sloppy BBBJ I leave her new place.

  14. #4938
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    You really need to do a google search of her phone number. Here are the results of that:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    Couple of red flags are very evident:

    1. Phone number used by at least 2 other women.

    2. Rate of $500 an hour is ridiculous, especially with no reviews.

    3. Her advanced partial payment policy is an issue. Here it is from her ad: "Deposits.

    Advance appointments of 24 hours or more require 20% deposit. 25% of deposit is refundable if cancellation occurs. ".
    What are other women using this number? The Google search you linked have the same woman's ads.

    Also some legit chicks do deposits, it's not always a scam.

    Not capping for this woman just stating facts.

  15. #4937
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    These are a few that I know. Some may have retired now. Also I have not see any of them in a bit. So they may not be too MILFY anymore. All are on the other board so please use the search function there for profile links:

    1 Consciousness (BBFS and CIP did not try anal).
    Someone wrote here that she doesn't provide those anymore. Sad if true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape