Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 666
-
07-18-22 14:39 #396Senior Member

Posts: 220I see chesterfield fb page lists a little more info. About a week ago I posted that there were several super hot chicks posting near Chesterfield mall and all reasonable donations. If it's too good to be true it is. Apparently they were cops. I contacted three of them and they text back-and-forth just fine but I was bored and playing along. I knew it was too good to be true. Very hard to find working girls near chesterfield mall (damn I miss Sara from about 2 years ago) and them being smoking hot and reasonable donations was all I needed to know to stay away.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 13:49 #395Senior Member

Posts: 316Article says Henrico, Chesterfield, and Hanover helped bring down a sex trafficking operation last week. But not a single sex trafficker arrested or details of the trafficking operation described. Scratching head sarcastically.
Originally Posted by Bird804
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 13:35 #394Senior Member

Posts: 1449Fuck. Posting ads and busting them in 3 counties. Seems every summer they do this. Stay out of counties fellas. Possible reward is not worth the definite risk. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Bird804
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 12:52 #393Senior Member

Posts: 104Henrico strikes again
https://www.nbc12.com/2022/07/18/27-...R2zxEuUUwXFIiY#l5 qzfftlac70 lcxb5 eq.
As said several times be careful when playing in henrico.
-
06-24-22 07:59 #392Senior Member

Posts: 1069Henrico arrest reports
If you look through this week's arrest reports you will probably see a few familiar faces went on vacation this week. I've spotted 3 I know of. 2 were semi retired.
-
05-05-22 11:48 #391Senior Member

Posts: 491Agreed
Also not saying to stop being safe but some of this is clearly media spin. For example, the numbers are all correct when painting a negative picture. Suddenly there are reasons not to trust the number when talking about the positive movement in C. It's a risky hobby. Keeping safe is your best best but even that's not 100%. Some of these like S and H transmit even with protection (other parts of the genital area).
Originally Posted by EarlsTheName
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
05-05-22 09:52 #390Regular Member

Posts: 21I am always suspect of reports where percentage increase is stated but not overall percentage.
Infection rate went from 1% to 1. 26 % "26% increase in disease!
The message they wanted to send is that this is bad. But what's the actual rate of infection?
I am not saying go crazy and don't be safe. Just saying those numbers are useless without more info.
-
05-05-22 08:58 #389Senior Member

Posts: 1449You damn right they did. Anyone notice how many got use of a vehicle to promote prostitution. They want to make sure these guys get everything. They are so fucked and deservedly so.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 07:50 #388Senior Member

Posts: 767Wrap it up
[QUOTE=Kriggs32;5875630]https://www.nbc12.com/2022/04/15/vir...gular-testing/[/QUOTEHave fun stay safe wrap it up.
-
05-05-22 07:48 #387Senior Member

Posts: 767I hope they drop the soap
Fuck this POS Mofos.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 00:46 #386Regular Member

Posts: 21I think I ran into something like this recently. Like others have said, they throw it out early in the text convo. I said absolutely not and deleted the messages from my phone. Then I reported the ad on STG. Was anything done about it? No clue, but holy fuck was that terrifying.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 19:23 #385Senior Member

Posts: 88Sting operation
That is correct. Just before setting up the appointment, they will ask either to bring some booze or smoke as they can't buy since they are less than 18 or will ask if we are from any LE (which is a common question for most of the providers) and when we answer no then will mention that the question is asked because she doesn't want any issues as she is under 18. These are all red flags and many has already mentioned this in this forum.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
05-04-22 16:01 #384Asshole

Posts: 567I suspect that within the communication between le and these guys that an age is stated either through tx or an actual phone call. Rest assured that cpd has dotted the I's and crossed there T's.
Originally Posted by Bird804
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 15:54 #383Senior Member

Posts: 104Age
I find it crazy that I've never seen an ad say underage on the site I use unless I'm blind. But even on ads that look or too young I never click on. I can't picture the 70 year old looking for play like that. Idk could be wrong.
Originally Posted by ScarsTissue
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 15:43 #382Senior Member

Posts: 580Pedos
I hope they bury these guys!!
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






