Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 660 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 9898
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9403
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyb7  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive down here at about 8:30 pm last night, and there is nothing anymore. Where has all the talent gone?
    Most the talent ran off after multiple busts on that blade, some went to LB and Fig / Western, some went toward Holt and G Street.

  2. #9402

    Not an SW in site

    Took a drive down here at about 8:30 pm last night, and there is nothing anymore. Where has all the talent gone?

  3. #9401

    BSW Dressed to the nine

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Was out doing my Thai lunch and saw the Sherrif busting a BSW. It was about 12 pm on Tuesday.
    Drove by and saw the same BSW on Harbor around Hazard in the center median crossing the street. Short mini with nice legs brown hair with blonde streaks. Waved and smiled as I drove by slow bc of traffic. Thought she was dressed to the nine for a walker carrying a purse and wearing high heels. Said to myself never seen anything like that on Harbor and then it was like a little bird said "she ain't got no pussy bro."

  4. #9400

    BSW. Busted

    Was out doing my Thai lunch and saw the Sherrif busting a BSW. It was about 12 pm on Tuesday.

  5. #9399
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Over the years I've known a few women that fit that description that have worked out of their rooms on beach but never met anyone working out of that motel. Is there a chance she was a brunette with a little black chihuahua? Older MILF type?
    Honestly, I don't remember. It happened 2 years ago and my memory isn't good at all. I'll see if I can find her ad and pm you the link if you'd like.

  6. #9398
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieMan23  [View Original Post]
    I know it's not in the right forum, but there was a white pawg MILF providing there. This happened about 2 years ago, I left work early to pay a visit, don't know what happened bc now the entrance to the motel is always closed and blocked by what I assume is a security vehicle.
    Hmm. Over the years I've known a few women that fit that description that have worked out of their rooms on beach but never met anyone working out of that motel. Is there a chance she was a brunette with a little black chihuahua? Older MILF type?

  7. #9397
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    ? Never heard of it. Curious what's this about?
    I know it's not in the right forum, but there was a white pawg MILF providing there. This happened about 2 years ago, I left work early to pay a visit, don't know what happened bc now the entrance to the motel is always closed and blocked by what I assume is a security vehicle.

  8. #9396
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieMan23  [View Original Post]
    Speaking about scummy motels, has anyone been to room two hundred twenty two at the Tahiti motel on beach?
    ? Never heard of it. Curious what's this about?

  9. #9395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    TJ is by far the best place to spend monger dollars. Not even close call. If I lived in SD my money would go no where else.

    I live in Lomita and Fig is easy for me to check out so I window shop. Have not spent money there in a few months. I do spend money on AMPs. I have it and can not drive to TJ everytime the urge calls.

    Fig is getting better but for a while the service really took a dive. There is a chance my uptake in TJ the last 6 years has raised my standards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Surgemon  [View Original Post]
    Oh and another thing. By TJ do you mean Tijuana? I'm surprised you're able to go to both TJ and Fig

  10. #9394
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    You can see in the picture it's next to the Riviera Motel. One of the scummy motels I was talking about in my post.
    Speaking about scummy motels, has anyone been to room two hundred twenty two at the Tahiti motel on beach?

  11. #9393
    Quote Originally Posted by InjunJoe5190  [View Original Post]
    Beach and? Asking for a friend. LOL.
    You can see in the picture it's next to the Riviera Motel. One of the scummy motels I was talking about in my post.

  12. #9392
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Look at this cutie I saw on my way to lunch. Too bad I wasn't in the mood to partake.
    Beach and? Asking for a friend. LOL.

  13. #9391
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    LOL! First time I've seen a girl on here that I know really well. She's been a spotty regular of mine off and on for a few years. Although it's been a really long time since I've seen her. She's hard to recommend though. The pros: She gives a really fucking good BJ, deepthroat, sloppy it's great, she only does CBJ though, she's very affordable, she usually has her own room, she's nice, and she's relatively reliable. The cons, she's batshit fucking insane! She's harmless but it's non stop talking, nothing she talks about actually makes sense, conspiracy theories, spirit crystals, aliens on and on. She also has a tendency to want to have full on conversations with your dick in her mouth. I'm assuming drugs waisted her brain away though I've never actually seen her use any drugs in front of me. She's also a clockwatcher the second you're in the bed it's a countdown before she's asking you to finish up. But once you're not fucking her she'll talk your ear off all day and won't want you to leave. That cleavage does look amazing when she's clothed, it looks great in your picture, but naked those boobs don't look nearly as good LOL. She does have a tight body though. Like I said she does usually have her own room it's always at the really scummy motels off of beach. If you're looking for a quick BJ and you're not scared off by someone who's clearly lost her mind then by all means when you see her pick her up.
    Great info, thanks.

    Yay, the boobs surely looks good in the bra, maybe I would have her keep them in the bra. LOL. The crazy chat, well I guess once I'm finished I just run fast. LOL.

  14. #9390
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Look at this cutie I saw on my way to lunch. Too bad I wasn't in the mood to partake.
    LOL! First time I've seen a girl on here that I know really well. She's been a spotty regular of mine off and on for a few years. Although it's been a really long time since I've seen her. She's hard to recommend though. The pros: She gives a really fucking good BJ, deepthroat, sloppy it's great, she only does CBJ though, she's very affordable, she usually has her own room, she's nice, and she's relatively reliable. The cons, she's batshit fucking insane! She's harmless but it's non stop talking, nothing she talks about actually makes sense, conspiracy theories, spirit crystals, aliens on and on. She also has a tendency to want to have full on conversations with your dick in her mouth. I'm assuming drugs waisted her brain away though I've never actually seen her use any drugs in front of me. She's also a clockwatcher the second you're in the bed it's a countdown before she's asking you to finish up. But once you're not fucking her she'll talk your ear off all day and won't want you to leave. That cleavage does look amazing when she's clothed, it looks great in your picture, but naked those boobs don't look nearly as good LOL. She does have a tight body though. Like I said she does usually have her own room it's always at the really scummy motels off of beach. If you're looking for a quick BJ and you're not scared off by someone who's clearly lost her mind then by all means when you see her pick her up.

  15. #9389
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    Couple guys have a car pool from OC to Tijuana. We usually go Sunday leave 1 PM return midnight. Some weeks we go Wed, Thus or Friday, leave at 4 or 5.

    Wed May 18 is the biggest party in HK. Lots of hot strippers and semi pros will show and compete for a BMW or $10 K cash prize. We will likely go Wed.

    I took quite a few new guys to TJ and showed them the rope. We all have good times every time. Let me know if you want to join the crew.
    That's a strange option. A BMW or $10 k (is that USD or Pesos?

    I assume its an old BMW?

    There is nothing more expensive then an out-of-warranty German vehicle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape