Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 858 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 908 958 1358 1858 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17953
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    Noa is definitely a pleaser. Cute girl and not a clock watcher. Love her spinner body and the girl can cum too. Overall great experience and she definitely doing some screening now.
    Where can I find her? Link?

  2. #17952

    Sarah anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    In terms of happy ending is it just a HJ? Does she do BBBJ for happy ending or at all? I love to edge and I personally think an hour is plenty of time. Also an honest rating on her body and looks would be appreciated. I looked on her website but it's hard to tell.
    I saw her a few months back, just a HJ, did take me to the edge a couple of times which I like. Looks about 6, was heavier than the pictures lead you to believe, I was fooled on that and therefore will not return.

  3. #17951

    Noa

    Noa is definitely a pleaser. Cute girl and not a clock watcher. Love her spinner body and the girl can cum too. Overall great experience and she definitely doing some screening now.

  4. #17950

    Demons and Sketch

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/297105047327

    Not sure of her stage name which makes it hard to find information regarding her. Does anyone have an opinion if the drive is worth it?

    Thanks!
    I've seen her. She has some serious demon issues. Skin is really scabby all over. Hangs around with several sketchy dudes. She actually seems like a nice girl (good convo once she warms up to you) who has made some really poor life choices. It has been over a year since I saw her, but I can't imagine anything has gotten better for her.

  5. #17949

    Sanford

    Search "Sanford" in the Fayetteville forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/297105047327

    Not sure of her stage name which makes it hard to find information regarding her. Does anyone have an opinion if the drive is worth it?

    Thanks!

  6. #17948

    Curious

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/297105047327

    Not sure of her stage name which makes it hard to find information regarding her. Does anyone have an opinion if the drive is worth it?

    Thanks!

  7. #17947
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused the answer to which question.

    Will the add tell me if she is real? Or if she got big titties that I can see through FaceTime? Not sure what questions you mean no offence. The number I dialed and don't get anything back and pictures anyone can post any picture. Thank you for the comment I guess.
    He's just saying it is clearly fake as it follows the same template as so many fake ones with phrases like "M. A. x 100 or l. E. ss. " or "Enjoy;Oral✔anal& 69 position; Special BBJ" with the trademark excessive of emojis, not to mention photos used in different cities with different phone numbers across the country based on a google image search. If you're suggesting this is the one real post and all the others are copying this one, you're little head is tricking your big head with hopeless optimism.

  8. #17946
    I apologize for my poor English, it's my second language. I'm having an hard time finding a provider that "reliable" meaning not ghosting on me in the middle of negotiations and in the parking lot. I've looked through the stg and eb and avoided the obviously fake ads due to explicitly worded sex acts, reverse Google on their pictures and see if they are real providers in this site. Can someone teach me how to spot a real providers in Ebay and stg or tell me of any site with real providers?

  9. #17945
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    She was on my list a while back but too many mixed reviews and everything covered at that rate gave me pause. Glad you enjoyed your visit and thanks for the report.

    On a related note. Looks like 200 hh /300 h is the new 140/250. And honestly it's not the fault if these providers (I'm not talking about the 40+ year old BBW on tryst asking $400 per hour. Of course that's ridiculous) but when you consider higher rates for hotels and they're paying the same prices we are at the pump, apartment rents, grocery store and everywhere else, of course inflation will find its way into higher provider rates. It's not that prices are significantly higher in real terms, but that the dollars we use to pay them are worth much less nowadays thanks to the clowns in DC who have devalued our currency.
    The girls here charge by the pound.

  10. #17944

    Not many porn stars doing outcall nuru massages

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGoodThings  [View Original Post]
    There were good reviews on the ad. But yes, it screams fake.
    Yeah, surely fake:

    https://twitter.com/xxxRileySteele/s...01498699264005

  11. #17943
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGoodThings  [View Original Post]
    There were good reviews on the ad. But yes, it screams fake.
    Fake reviews, all were submitted in one day!

  12. #17942
    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good BJ queens?
    Jeneveve with BKS. Wow. You can find on EROS. She does offer HH rates.

  13. #17941
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Where? Given the way things are currently I would be shocked if that add didn't come from India. I mean it spells fake through and through.
    There were good reviews on the ad. But yes, it screams fake.

  14. #17940

    Bbbj

    Anyone know any good BJ queens?

  15. #17939

    Alexxxa

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    I have history with Alexxa. I saved her life IMO. She was laying in the middle of the road passed out on H. Luckily no one ran over her, it was dark. I picked her up off of the ground and revived her by pouring water on her. I was literally calling the ambulance when she came to and convinced me she was fine. It turns out she was passed out in front of her brothers house. I kept in touch and used to fuck her for $60 sometimes $40. She said she would never charge me more than $60, but I guess she has a short memory. It may be a blessing in disguise because there are reports on here and I know someone personally who had to get a shot after fucking her. She was a good *****.
    I've seen Alexxxa multiple times over the past 2 years maybe once a month consistently. I also had a deal with her where I used to fuck her for 40. Soon she began to ask 60 for the visit and I was ok with that as well but now she doesn't go below 100 no matter how many times I reminded her how we met pretty regularly. I've also had a scare in the past and make it a point to always cover up if I ever fuck her but usually go for BBBJ with CIM. Given her rates and the risk in seeing her I probably will think seriously before contacting her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape