Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 8276
-
05-04-22 20:37 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 135Damn. Aurora Snow. Now she was a hot little package.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 20:36 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 135You are correct sir! My bad. Another boomer brain cramp, I hear they only get worse from now on!
Originally Posted by Leftai2000
[View Original Post]
Ah well at least Eddy Jr hasnt started letting me down yer:
-
05-04-22 17:41 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya Pandoras
I haven't tried diamond although I see her in many reviews. I like Anya a lot and her ass sliding up and down. I take it out she lubes it up and goes for the stripper slide until I bust. Cfs. I can't leave her until I get it in and finish inside. Anyone BBFS her yet? I'm still trying to get no cover. All my handys with her are no cover. Maybe because I'm clean an respectful. God luck boys thanks for the help out here. Wondering if I can get her otc.
-
05-04-22 17:20 #3668Regular Member

Posts: 11I wish Seattle clubs had that touring porn star vibe. This was over 20 years ago but I can still remember like it was yesterday when I saw Jenna Jameson in person dancing on stage at the height of her popularity. I still have the Polaroid with her where she took both my hands and placed one on her boob and the other on her pussy. I still get hard thinking about it.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 13:45 #3667Banned Member

Posts: 1358Yes, Google is one's friend. Wish folks would use it more when they inquire about an unknown provider by doing a phone number search.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 13:16 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 62Re: Nina Hartley
Nina Hartley wasn't Aunt Peg, Juliet Anderson was.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 12:02 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 1115That reminds me of.
The time way back in 2003 (when Aurora Snow showed up at a video store in Everett to meet fans. Very sweet and cute as can be.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 11:36 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 545If you type that into Google first you'll save a lot of time.
Originally Posted by BryLos
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 09:45 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 444Porn stars at clubs
Only places I really remember seeing porn stars was in downtown Seattle. But for the most part, Puget Sound clubs don't have the feature dancer / porn star atmosphere.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
Of course there are some Puget Sound dancers who became porn stars. Mindy Main comes to mind.
-
05-04-22 05:13 #3662Senior Member

Posts: 158Tour
Damn, I would go to meet Nina Hartley.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 01:45 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 135Everett Vu
Ah yes, I remember seeing Nina Hartley at the Everett Vu in a prior century during one of her feature dance tours (gotta love "Aunt Peg"). She gave a great stage performance, then picked up a mike and took questions from the crowd. Most of the questions were predictable ("what's your favorite position?) as were the answers ("doggy style! .. . to which the crowd hooted, hollered, and generally went wild). She's actually a really bright woman, very well spoken, and it was an fun show. I might still have that Polaroid taken with her tucked away someplace wifey will never find it
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]

Having mentioned that, lotta clubs in other states host porn stars as feature dancers, but it seems really uncommon in WA. Wonder why that is? I've seen few performances elsewhere, like LA, Vegas, Sacramento, and Wisconsin of all places. Usually lotta guys turn out to see them. Seems like it'd be good for the clubs. Wonder why don't we see it here? I'd go.Last edited by EddyWhtwtr; 05-04-22 at 01:50. Reason: Fix typo
-
05-04-22 01:16 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 220Before Foxes, I went bowling there when I was a kid. Someday I'd like to check out that teriyaki place that was New Players to see if it's legit or a front.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 14:11 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 30That is Eden. Delightful!
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 10:19 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 444Back in time
Going back in time for sure by mentioning New Players club. Might as well bring up Lip Stixxxx and the Everett Deja Vu. LMAO. There used to be a lot of "clubs" in the region. Heck I remember watching Foxes getting built.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 10:16 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 444Pandora's IG
At least for Pandora's girls opt in or out to having their image shown. Some have say no. Some don't allow their face to be shown. Some dancers have dancer IG accounts besides their personal ones.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
I've only seen Diamond's name when they take a shot of the DJ's roster / rotation. Thinking she's opted out.
If someone wants to see her, pop in Saturday around noon. She's typically there.











Reply With Quote





