Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 24549
-
05-05-22 10:07 #13959Senior Member

Posts: 29Link please
About who you talking about? Any link, I TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by Dirtydog8922
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Cheerful6.
-
05-05-22 08:04 #13958Senior Member

Posts: 1065Felisia in E Balt
I was wondering if anyone had any dreams with Felisia. I didn't see any info in the search results. Looks like her number changes often. She always has clothes on. Looks like a short MILF with a phat ass. Any help would be appreciated thank you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80929900#.
-
05-05-22 01:28 #13957Senior Member

Posts: 64Hit the number up and I was connected with someone else named Amber.
Originally Posted by StevenOh1
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 00:03 #13956Senior Member

Posts: 45Visiting
I'll be in the inner harbor area next week for a conference. I know absolutely nothing about the area. I saw some listcrawler post that looked like they were AMP's, but that thread didn't show much. Please feel free to PM me any good providers.
-
05-04-22 23:23 #13955Senior Member

Posts: 27I wish her the best! I hope she lives a long and happy life.
Originally Posted by AirRade
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 22:37 #13954Regular Member

Posts: 3Why'all definitely got the wrong idea about her
I've been seeing her for months now. And the only time she had bruises on her legs was after her car accident. I know she stopped working with Ashlei because of the drug problem. Ashlei is actually her cousin and was trying to help her get clean, and when that didn't work, she parted ways. I actually know her on a personal level from Facebook before she started dating. She's definitely not a drug accident. And her boobs? Guess why'all's wife's boobs are perfect after breastfeeding 3 kids to right? Damn why'all are so judgmental without having the correct facts. Slandering the good ones. Did you know she owns her own house? Has a college degree? Works a normal 9-5? Ya she will be the only one I see, and the only girl I've met not strung out on drugs. But keep judging or actually meet her.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 19:31 #13953Senior Member

Posts: 121Close. Almost met up with her. I was actually trying to see some chick name Dic and thought that is who I booked with then when I was close I hit her. Then she called and said its Diamond. First of all didn't realize but she called from a 240 number as opposed to the number I was messaging. She sounded hood ratty, faded / drunk / high, and just in general didn't answer my initial questions about which room to go to. Then said something about the Red Rolf Inn. And I just chalked it up to this would be a bad experience and waste of money / time so no-showed and bounced.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 19:27 #13952Banned Member

Posts: 250What's her number.
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 18:59 #13951Senior Member

Posts: 57Can't recommend
Saw her and I cannot recommend. Probably 20 years older than her pics. Not really GFE. On her phone almost the entire time (who does that?). Basically wants you to get off and get out as soon as she has the donation. I was more than happy to get out before my time was up. Should have checked her TER reviews first. They are fairly abysmal.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 14:23 #13950Regular Member

Posts: 4Leda Wetts
Sweet and nice. Accommodating and friendly.
Have met with her multiple times. Non rushed and clean.
Located outside the city.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/leda-wet...ltimore-988721
-
05-04-22 13:43 #13949Senior Member

Posts: 128Vanessa
Saw vanessa again. By far the best provider. Dmg 1 . 20.
-
05-04-22 08:39 #13948Regular Member

Posts: 15Got it
Hahahahha.
Originally Posted by LowEyes
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 23:20 #13947Senior Member

Posts: 289Gotcha
Yeah I guess those are older pics. I was just thinking you thought they were fake. And yeah the current scene is horrible.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 22:51 #13946Senior Member

Posts: 136RavenStarr taken
She's out. Got wifey'd. Took down her pic / video site.
Originally Posted by ViceRoy123
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 22:39 #13945Senior Member

Posts: 371The current scene is garbage
I think she is real as well but I also think its an old chick using her photos from 10 years ago. It's not 2018 anymore, all the attractive young spinners are out.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






