Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #409

    Recent stuff

    I haven't posted for a while. Sorry.

    I saw Lynn a year or so back and it was ok, but I wasn't inspired to repeat. She claims she's 41 but is actually mid-50's. https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/463216384863.

    Kay Kay was never a small girl and has only gotten rounder. But she's a good time at a good price and has been the closest to reliable regular that I've come up with. https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/364639302040.

    Ginger is also bigger in the belly than pix let on and that's saying something. But still a good time, everything covered. Frequently hard to get in touch with. She introduced me to Latina Honey, who is also 5 tall and 5 around. I may try her sometime. https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...c/373977282076.

    I contacted this one, whose ad says cash payment, but in text says cashapp or paypal only. I decline that nonsense outright. Has anyone else tried? https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/193555270261.

  2. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Can't find a review where anyone actually met her. Can find reports of ghosting. Anyone? I texted a time or two when she was in Wind Gap but nothing back.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/697570709536
    Idk I ever posted I saw her twice first time was fine second time was eh. Her service is good for what she's asking especially given the hike everything has taken. Not my cup of tea but I can understand why people would like to see her. I think I saw her last year and she surprisingly enough looked more like her older pics when she was thinner. Idk if that means she's back on what she used to be. I remember her saying she's had her struggles with inner demons. Just food for thought.

  3. #407

    Her ad and contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man! Legit first provider I've seen in about 6 months for various reasons and it was worth it.
    Can't find the post where you shared her ad or contact. Feel free to PM. I love mature tight.

  4. #406

    Lynn

    Can't find a review where anyone actually met her. Can find reports of ghosting. Anyone? I texted a time or two when she was in Wind Gap but nothing back.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/697570709536

  5. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro38  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you hit a home run with her. Kudos!!
    Thanks man! Legit first provider I've seen in about 6 months for various reasons and it was worth it.

  6. #404

    Cee Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    Dude idk if I was just really in the mood or the test was really flowing through me but I want to say yes she looked thinner (even though she insists she put weight on) but not like in a "sick" or dope head kind of way. Maybe it was the lighting but her skin tone and body was just rocking for me.
    Looks like you hit a home run with her. Kudos!!

  7. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by CorpLaw77  [View Original Post]
    Cool, thanks for the heads up. Will def plan a visit with her. Did she look thinner than her pics?
    Dude idk if I was just really in the mood or the test was really flowing through me but I want to say yes she looked thinner (even though she insists she put weight on) but not like in a "sick" or dope head kind of way. Maybe it was the lighting but her skin tone and body was just rocking for me.

  8. #402

    Cece

    Cool, thanks for the heads up. Will def plan a visit with her. Did she look thinner than her pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, it's been about two years but I met up with ceecee again this morning. Wanted to give anyone who might be interested a report of how it went.

    Met her in the lobby of her building and we went upstairs. She is pretty damn fit for a 60+ year old. I think she looked even better than last time. Ass was great, tits great and decently thin elsewhere, especially her nice slender back.

    She talked briefly, I was polite but steered the convo to the fact that I had to get to work still that morning so she took the hint and I got undressed and she gave me a great bbj while she was bent over, I could look over and see her ass and pussy in the air with the mirrors reflection. I started pushing her head down more and she claimed she has bad gag reflexes now but then proceeded to start getting really sloppy and making herself gag on it. She's a real people pleaser. She then started telling me how she hasn't really been seeing anyone lately and I was above average and was going to need a lot of lube to get me into her tight little body. I knew she would take whatever I gave her, cause that's how she is, so all I needed to do was get in there and slam away. I elected to have her put a condom on me but I don't think she would have cared if I did not, for all you GFE fans out there. I got her doggy in front of the mirror and watched myself turn this woman into a little rag doll for the next few minutes. I finished, got dressed and left. Very little small talk and complaining..

  9. #401

    Cee cee update

    Hey guys, it's been about two years but I met up with ceecee again this morning. Wanted to give anyone who might be interested a report of how it went.

    Met her in the lobby of her building and we went upstairs. She is pretty damn fit for a 60+ year old. I think she looked even better than last time. Ass was great, tits great and decently thin elsewhere, especially her nice slender back.

    She talked briefly, I was polite but steered the convo to the fact that I had to get to work still that morning so she took the hint and I got undressed and she gave me a great bbj while she was bent over, I could look over and see her ass and pussy in the air with the mirrors reflection. I started pushing her head down more and she claimed she has bad gag reflexes now but then proceeded to start getting really sloppy and making herself gag on it. She's a real people pleaser. She then started telling me how she hasn't really been seeing anyone lately and I was above average and was going to need a lot of lube to get me into her tight little body. I knew she would take whatever I gave her, cause that's how she is, so all I needed to do was get in there and slam away. I elected to have her put a condom on me but I don't think she would have cared if I did not, for all you GFE fans out there. I got her doggy in front of the mirror and watched myself turn this woman into a little rag doll for the next few minutes. I finished, got dressed and left. Very little small talk and complaining. I think it worked out perfect. If you're a fan of older women, I don't see how you can pass this up. Hundo hh.

  10. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by Blingz  [View Original Post]
    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...s/025916049393

    I have my suspicions that this one is LE / robbery setup. She's down to do whatever. Lowballed her heavy and she agreed. IDK about this one. Anyone willing to take that plunge? Or anyone already seen her before?
    Blingz, that ad you posted says she is under 5' and over 200#'s. Move on, lolol.

  11. #399

    CeeCee

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    Hey all just an update. For better or worse I got a hold of cee cee and I set up an appointment for next week. I'll let you know how it goes.
    I'd really be interested if she has toned it down!!

    Saw her 1 time about 4 years ago. BlaBlaBla. Never met a person with more problems and complaints about stuff in general, LOL!!

    Good Luck.

    Hopefully it works out for you.

  12. #398

    Check the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blingz  [View Original Post]
    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...s/025916049393

    I have my suspicions that this one is LE / robbery setup. She's down to do whatever. Lowballed her heavy and she agreed. IDK about this one. Anyone willing to take that plunge? Or anyone already seen her before?
    Read the post. She says 201 lbs, 54 in but. Then look at th pics. DON't match. Pic chick is far from 200 lbs. RED FLAG. LOL.

  13. #397

    Cc

    Hey all just an update. For better or worse I got a hold of cee cee and I set up an appointment for next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

  14. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Agree totally. It is bad enough when a GF, SO or wife gives you attitude, but someone you are paying? Life is far too short for such aggravation. A good part of what you are paying for is pussy with a smile, not a frown. It's not like you are going to have make-up sex later. LOL
    God this is so true. So many bad attitudes out there. Sometimes they can't even post an ad without coming off looking like stuck up jerkoffs. Then you text them and it's like walking on egg shells.

  15. #395

    Attitude is Everything

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadRooster  [View Original Post]
    I think it's hilarious her ad states " My donations are NON NEGOTIABLE ".

    On a side not, I ALWAYS pass when a girl is that demanding / bossy in her ad.

    Now, I'm sure they all deal with idiots 24/7 but I think that if she already has a bad attitude in her advertisement, it ain't going to get any better.

    Just my. 02.

    HR.
    Agree totally. It is bad enough when a GF, SO or wife gives you attitude, but someone you are paying? Life is far too short for such aggravation. A good part of what you are paying for is pussy with a smile, not a frown.It's not like you are going to have make-up sex later. LOL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape