Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 1113
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #393

    I haven't seen her but;

    I think it's hilarious her ad states " My donations are NON NEGOTIABLE ".

    On a side not, I ALWAYS pass when a girl is that demanding / bossy in her ad.

    Now, I'm sure they all deal with idiots 24/7 but I think that if she already has a bad attitude in her advertisement, it ain't going to get any better.

    Just my. 02.

    HR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blingz  [View Original Post]
    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...s/025916049393

    I have my suspicions that this one is LE / robbery setup. She's down to do whatever. Lowballed her heavy and she agreed. IDK about this one. Anyone willing to take that plunge? Or anyone already seen her before?

  2. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by Blingz  [View Original Post]
    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...s/025916049393

    I have my suspicions that this one is LE / robbery setup. She's down to do whatever. Lowballed her heavy and she agreed. IDK about this one. Anyone willing to take that plunge? Or anyone already seen her before?
    She lists herself as 5 ft or less and 200+ lbs yet her pics look like someone with a good body so that should be enough to steer clear.

  3. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by NextDoorGuy  [View Original Post]
    First one is out of Broomall, PA, seen before online but never in person.

    Second is a wack-a-doodle. Tried twice to hook up but ghosted twice. Funny thing, first ghosted, as I waited, I sent another phone burner text and responded right away.

    Sorry could not offer more.

  4. #390

  5. #389
    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...s/025916049393

    I have my suspicions that this one is LE / robbery setup. She's down to do whatever. Lowballed her heavy and she agreed. IDK about this one. Anyone willing to take that plunge? Or anyone already seen her before?

  6. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    She is paranoid she won't post in Allentown sections she posts in the Poconos and Wilkes Scranton. I hit her up and she wigged out in texts she must be even nuttier then years ago.
    Yeah she ghosted me after we spoke briefly and I told her who I was. (We had a pleasant experience last time as far as I knew) She will randomly post maybe every couple of months and then just disappear. I don't really understand it except maybe she is just crazy as everyone says.

  7. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by CorpLaw77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Cee Cee has popped up?

    Did a phone search and got this.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...e-cee/45638428

    Her ad is gone however.
    She is paranoid she won't post in Allentown sections she posts in the Poconos and Wilkes Scranton. I hit her up and she wigged out in texts she must be even nuttier then years ago.

  8. #386

    Cee Cee

    Anyone know if Cee Cee has popped up?

    Did a phone search and got this.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...e-cee/45638428

    Her ad is gone however.

  9. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy  [View Original Post]
    I requested a pic from her first and this is what she sent. Who knows if it is really her or some pic she / he scarfed on line.
    At one point in time there were mixed reviews on another site. Anywhere from a rushed service (boyfriend excuse), a user (nasal, not neeedles) but most these girls do, to somewhat positive reviews. Pic looks accurate, as far as I remember, when I had searched and came across her facebook profile. Haven't seen her myself though.

  10. #384

    Pic Request from the Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    I've inquired before but she wants a full pic of your license first. I asked her to send me hers first and she went dark.
    I requested a pic from her first and this is what she sent. Who knows if it is really her or some pic she / he scarfed on line.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scamartist1.jpg‎   scamartist2.jpg‎  

  11. #383

    tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I think its a scam or someone wanting mens pics some odd thing no real escort turns down $ all the time I used fake pics and text apps to see if she would meet and she never does once she receives your pics radio silent.
    Thanks for the confirmation of my suspicion. Too much of that STG advertising is either a scam or bogus, especially the good looking ones. The fat, ugly and old ones are mostly legit but who wants to pay their prices? Their going rate should be. 4, . 6 at the most and they want a multiple of that. I guess there are some desperately horny guys out there with more cash than brains.

  12. #382

    Leave that alone

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    I've inquired before but she wants a full pic of your license first. I asked her to send me hers first and she went dark.
    She's been on here since started back in 2017, it's always the same thing. Can't believe people are actually doing that nonsense giving their personal info away smfh.

  13. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    I've inquired before but she wants a full pic of your license first. I asked her to send me hers first and she went dark.
    I think its a scam or someone wanting mens pics some odd thing no real escort turns down $ all the time I used fake pics and text apps to see if she would meet and she never does once she receives your pics radio silent.

  14. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy  [View Original Post]
    This one is always advertising on STG but never replies. Anyone have any intel?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...n/802477535648
    I've inquired before but she wants a full pic of your license first. I asked her to send me hers first and she went dark.

  15. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy  [View Original Post]
    This one is always advertising on STG but never replies. Anyone have any intel?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...n/802477535648
    She is flaky she never met anyone I seen. Bad coms she asked for a pic the ghosts. I think she is mentally handicap or fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape