Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 650 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 700 750 1150 1650 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23501

    Lauren Dayton

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the information Hobby.

    Here's the link from Dayton's STG:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/190762527391

    The hour drive may keep me away though.

    Thanks for all of the helpful information everyone!
    I had another hot time with Lauren today! She had on a sexy black fishnet outfit and some red heels dang she looked hot! And what a hot time a unbelievable prostrate massage bbj followed by a hot mush session before I gave it up in the cover! She was not done with me yet after a brief rest and some dirty talk and play to get me to rise again with another fantastic bbj!! Just wow!

    So Lauren asked if any of you gents could help her as she is looking for a apt or house to rent as she needs to move by 5/24 since her hotel is closing! She also can use some biz too! So help her if you can!

    Be safe out there.

  2. #23500

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax513  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting Raylee North Cincy. Has anyone seen her, and info you can provide.
    "Has anyone seen her?" LOL Max, your question should have read; Has anyone not seen her? OMG what a busy lady, and with bankers hours no less. Very easy to find. Just Google 'Raylee escort', it's that simple. She has her own Google page(s).

  3. #23499

    I kinda hope you turn him down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinciraylee25  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I couldn't help myself.
    Just because he is new and needs to rtff.

  4. #23498
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #23497

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyRay  [View Original Post]
    Is this guy serious!

    .
    I just like to chime in on Raylee. I keep it short. I just seen her again for I don't know how many times. What a great time. Always sexy dressed. Now with people not doing a simple search or just looking down a few posts kills me. Whats crazy I never did that. Right out the gate I would start reading the help section plus review's. I would even help out the seniors. Just saying. Anyways everyone be safe out there have a good one. Also don't message me about Raylee sorry won't check it.

  6. #23496

    Lady Shay

    Been thinking about seeing her can anyone provide any details on their dream reports I found were fairly general. Is verification a pain how was the dream does she go by time or by pop etc.

  7. #23495
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinciraylee25  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I couldn't help myself.
    I liked it.

  8. #23494

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/74790472 Roxy. Anyone know if she is still active? PM info is ok.
    She was active a few weeks ago. She was staying on Central Parkway. I wanted to see her but that hotel scares the shit out of me!

  9. #23493
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenM  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is still Mariah. She got with another agency after E. E went under. Discreet Desires is an agency mainly in Columbus and Dayton. I just met up with her Friday and she told me about this.
    Anyone else seen her since the switch?

  10. #23492

    If it's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Info on Sophie So Sweet?

    Any info on Sophie So Sweet. Search reveals only one review.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiesosweet
    She looks like a provider from a while ago maybe 7 or 8 years. She had great reviews and those pics look like her. If it's her she was good damn good with a great reputation for quality. She went by the same name.

  11. #23491
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax513  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting Raylee North Cincy. Has anyone seen her, and info you can provide.
    I think she has been reviewed here somewhere. Put her name in the search box you could find a review there.

  12. #23490

    How do ya'll say it? RTFF? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyRay  [View Original Post]
    Is this guy serious!.
    Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

  13. #23489
    Is this guy serious!

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax513  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting Raylee North is this guy Cincy. Has anyone seen her, and info you can provide.
    .

  14. #23488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax513  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting Raylee North Cincy. Has anyone seen her, and info you can provide.
    You didn't even have to do a search. Just reading the first page would have given you a trove of information. Did you even bother even just reading?

    I know we need to help boobs, but for crying out loud, there was zero effort. Zero.

  15. #23487

    Raylee

    Thinking about visiting Raylee North Cincy. Has anyone seen her, and info you can provide.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape