Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 735 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 11025
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 118

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by BobWilson2000  [View Original Post]
    Looks good and as advertised, easy booking in Bellevue but wasn't into it from the start. Face down staring with rub, was mechanical to start then was a one handed massage while she was on her phone until I asked her about it. Easily seen by looking in the mirror. Even switched hands when moving to a different leg. The workout was not much better. Fake sounds that were so bad I just wanted to hurry up and go.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....r-206-586-4937
    Last time I saw Erin she was off her game (kept leaving the room to hydrate, did you cum yet rushed service). I was hoping maybe I just caught her on a bad day. Sounds like her level of service has gone downhill.

  2. #4904
    Quote Originally Posted by BhmForFun  [View Original Post]
    I'm here in Bellevue visiting, found this one here, incall at a hotel, anyone have tried it?

    https://bellevue.skipthegames.com/fe...s/799073179477
    That's 100% a scam, 200/ hr is way too cheap for a girl this hot in Seattle.

    Up it to 500/ hr at least for a girl like that who does GFE.

  3. #4903

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by BobWilson2000  [View Original Post]
    Looks good and as advertised, easy booking in Bellevue but wasn't into it from the start. Face down staring with rub, was mechanical to start then was a one handed massage while she was on her phone until I asked her about it. Easily seen by looking in the mirror. Even switched hands when moving to a different leg. The workout was not much better. Fake sounds that were so bad I just wanted to hurry up and go.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....r-206-586-4937
    Was thinking about seeing her as she has a hot body. Thanks for the info.

  4. #4902

    Visiting from Alabama

    I'm here in Bellevue visiting, found this one here, incall at a hotel, anyone have tried it?

    https://bellevue.skipthegames.com/fe...s/799073179477

  5. #4901

    Don't waste your time. Erin in Bellevue

    Looks good and as advertised, easy booking in Bellevue but wasn't into it from the start. Face down staring with rub, was mechanical to start then was a one handed massage while she was on her phone until I asked her about it. Easily seen by looking in the mirror. Even switched hands when moving to a different leg. The workout was not much better. Fake sounds that were so bad I just wanted to hurry up and go.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....r-206-586-4937

  6. #4900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has played with Lexicage?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?543742-Lexicage.

    You can PM to me.

    Thanks,
    600 per hour.

  7. #4899
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Preggers with big ol titties that I want to blow my load on. Can't find anything here or online.

    Goes by Jesserae.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/314462193186
    Replying to my own post. Don't bother y'all. Is responding to texts but very little game on her part. Was going to visit, never was given the location and I'm not begging. She has a roommate so maybe she will be available. Please, I'm not working that hard for a piece. Moving on but if anyone hits it up I'll be curious to how it went.

  8. #4898

    Annabelle Rose

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Annabelle-Rose

    Saw Annabelle this morning. 300/ hr Her profile mentions trip to the islands (for up charge) that I opted out of. I showed up and parked on time. She ran about 15 late, which sucked but she assured me she'd make up for it. Cool IC in SLU I haven't been to since after my prom LOL. I think her pics are a little photo shopped, but she still looked great. I took a quick shower and came out while she was putting on some music. She started waving her gorgeous ass in my face and next thing I know she was handing me some baby oil. I'd never done that before but said. OK, and started making her ass shiny as I could. She giggled at me. A little lap dance and she dropped to her knees and delivered BBBJ that was top 5 all time. And for a while too, that's my jam so I'll take all I can get. Got to watch her deliver in front of a huge mirror in her room. Did that thing where I put one foot on the bed (power stance) and see if she's game to show me how deep she can take it. She went for it- great eye contact too.

    I asked if I could DATY / DATO and she was game. I wanted her to prop herself up so she could see me do my best. She has a gorgeous chubby little pu $$why and a $$hole. Buried my face crazy deep. Enough said.

    Jimmied up for CFS. I love that when their on top with perfect natural tittays in my mouth while taking my piece top to bottom. I told her I wanted to see her ride, so she pulled off to the side and smiled at me in the mirror and slowed it down just a bit. Spun around for that reverse cowgirl, got another great view. Power stance again, she could take it pretty deep- not all of it though. I like it when they stand in front of the mirror and I work from behind standing up. Alright, the move I usually finish in is them face down with one leg up on the bed. I'm behind with an arm on either side of their waist with my hands on the bed. Kinda keeping their waist from moving too far forward when I get to work. I drove hard until finished.

    We giggled at each other then I hosed off again. Got dressed with a little chit chat. Her voice is adorable and I dig her smile too. Alright fellas, there's my thing. Again I'm not a writer, so please forgive my structure. Have fun and be safe.

  9. #4897
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Heard Marisa might also do greek and multiple shots. Can you confirm?
    Can confirm MSOG for the hour. I've never been interested in Greek, so YMMV on that.

  10. #4896

    Sketchy AF

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdjdjdjd  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...73560.htm?wn=1

    She sent me a sign with Eros on it and the date. Willing to do incall or outcall.
    Only thing listed is phone number, no body text, no measurements, googling phone number doesn't reveal anything. Those all should be HUGE red flags.

  11. #4895

    Anyone met with Natasha?

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...73560.htm?wn=1

    She sent me a sign with Eros on it and the date. Willing to do incall or outcall.

  12. #4894

    Preggers

    Preggers with big ol titties that I want to blow my load on. Can't find anything here or online.

    Goes by Jesserae.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/314462193186

  13. #4893

    Lexicage info

    Anyone has played with Lexicage?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?543742-Lexicage.

    You can PM to me.

    Thanks,

  14. #4892
    Thanks. The one thing that terrifies me, since it would pretty much destroy my life. Would be great to know if any other popular ladies have similar issues. It really surprises me that more of the higher traffic BBBJ ladies don't?

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She used to blow me at the Deja Vu over 10 years ago.

    She went CBJ for a reason if I recall. One of those reasons you keep forever.

    She caught it from her bf.

  15. #4891
    Heard Marisa might also do greek and multiple shots. Can you confirm?

    Quote Originally Posted by OsoBlanko  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....exy-Asian-lady

    Her 300 rate is a bbj preview in the shower, but if you see her enough then she just includes it in the hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape