Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 928 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 821 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 13919
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9119
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan133  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with Piper? First time for me and she looks smoking hot but can't find any reviews anywhere.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/7142882.htm
    Email search brings up a MW add from LA with a different phone #.

    Probably upsell, get a price and see.

  2. #9118

    Cassie

    I've met Cassie, she is the girl in the pics for sure. A tad bit ratchet and kind of a boring lay. She does do bbj no problem though. I'd say she is a one and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomo3991  [View Original Post]
    Going to Vegas this weekend and want to get into the hobby first time. Anyone know if any of these girls are legit? Figured I'd post a few I was looking at to have better luck at responses. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassiesprings

    https://tryst.link/escort/mila-davenport

    https://tryst.link/escort/tatuminvegas

    https://tryst.link/massage/rileycat

    https://tryst.link/massage/yoursweet_thang5

    https://tryst.link/escort/babyjess224

  3. #9117

    Best Bets?

    I just got a great deal on flights / hotel in Vegas. I will be in town May 29 thru June 2 and staying on the strip.

    I like small, petite, A / B cup natural, GFE for Outcall. All race it good, and age 19 to maybe about 35.

    Please respond or PM suggestions. And please send links, or even better, phone numbers.

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #9116
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomo3991  [View Original Post]
    Going to Vegas this weekend and want to get into the hobby first time. Anyone know if any of these girls are legit? Figured I'd post a few I was looking at to have better luck at responses. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassiesprings

    https://tryst.link/escort/mila-davenport

    https://tryst.link/escort/tatuminvegas

    https://tryst.link/massage/rileycat

    https://tryst.link/massage/yoursweet_thang5

    https://tryst.link/escort/babyjess224
    Meeting with Tatum in June. Please report back if you have anything noteworthy. Responsive via text but won't confirm anything until the week before I'm there. Which is kinda fishy to me, but maybe par for the course for her clientele.

  5. #9115

    Petite Piper

    Anybody have experience with Piper? First time for me and she looks smoking hot but can't find any reviews anywhere.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/7142882.htm

  6. #9114

  7. #9113

    Mila Davenport is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomo3991  [View Original Post]
    Going to Vegas this weekend and want to get into the hobby first time. Anyone know if any of these girls are legit? Figured I'd post a few I was looking at to have better luck at responses. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassiesprings

    https://tryst.link/escort/mila-davenport

    https://tryst.link/escort/tatuminvegas

    https://tryst.link/massage/rileycat

    https://tryst.link/massage/yoursweet_thang5

    https://tryst.link/escort/babyjess224
    And is well reviewed. The others? I dunno.

  8. #9112
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    The phone number in the latest ad you posted;

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/80887305 when searched on, brings up these ads;

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/702-899-2322 is this the heavier girl you saw? If so, that's quite a bait and switch!
    The sumosearch is not the one I saw. Her 765 number works. The other one is a temp number so I am assuming it takes used by different people all the time. She told me she was using a 2nd number, but it was giving her problems and she was not getting text to it after a couple of days.

  9. #9111
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Nice one Grinder. I texted her last night but got no reply. Do you think she is okay with cim? She gave you the full hour? I think I'll look her up. Is the name Pro grinder because you play poker? Thanks.
    Use the 765 number. The other one is not working (what she told me). I did not discuss that (CIM) with her and she pulled back at the last second. You she might do that, but not sure. Little bit of a bummer, but not the end of the world for me. Yes, I was there the full hour.

    Yes, grinder comes from poker (before it was a gay term). I am no pro, but I do like to play whenever I can.

  10. #9110

    Annieaaa

    Do the pics look way over photoshopped to others?

    Quote Originally Posted by LenovoX120  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/Annieaaa

    Reviews are pretty good and she says GFE included. But I tend to discount PD reviews. Any other first hand experience?

  11. #9109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by ProGrinder  [View Original Post]
    So I just put all my cards and questions on the table and straight up asked her about the different numbers and the business. Etc. Well she got back to me with what happened. And proved to me that it was really her. So I actually had time tonight and went down to see her.

    She was heavier then her pictures, but really cute face and really nice lady. Have a very sloppy head which I enjoyed.

    Price was good $. 8 (some of her listings so $. 5 or $. 6 so I am sure you can get that if you ask beforehand). She is in town for a couple of weeks, but she is moving her in August. Would repeat at this price.
    Nice one Grinder. I texted her last night but got no reply. Do you think she is okay with cim? She gave you the full hour? I think I'll look her up. Is the name Pro grinder because you play poker? Thanks.

  12. #9108

    Taelor

    Quote Originally Posted by ProGrinder  [View Original Post]
    So I just put all my cards and questions on the table and straight up asked her about the different numbers and the business. Etc. Well she got back to me with what happened. And proved to me that it was really her. So I actually had time tonight and went down to see her.

    She was heavier then her pictures, but really cute face and really nice lady. Have a very sloppy head which I enjoyed.

    Price was good $. 8 (some of her listings so $. 5 or $. 6 so I am sure you can get that if you ask beforehand). She is in town for a couple of weeks, but she is moving her in August. Would repeat at this price.
    The phone number in the latest ad you posted;

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/80887305 when searched on, brings up these ads;

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/702-899-2322 is this the heavier girl you saw? If so, that's quite a bait and switch!

  13. #9107

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    An internet search on the number in the Tryst link returns information for a business in Indianapolis.
    So I just put all my cards and questions on the table and straight up asked her about the different numbers and the business. Etc. Well she got back to me with what happened. And proved to me that it was really her. So I actually had time tonight and went down to see her.

    She was heavier then her pictures, but really cute face and really nice lady. Have a very sloppy head which I enjoyed.

    Price was good $. 8 (some of her listings so $. 5 or $. 6 so I am sure you can get that if you ask beforehand). She is in town for a couple of weeks, but she is moving her in August. Would repeat at this price.

  14. #9106

    Anyone know if their legit?

    Going to Vegas this weekend and want to get into the hobby first time. Anyone know if any of these girls are legit? Figured I'd post a few I was looking at to have better luck at responses. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassiesprings

    https://tryst.link/escort/mila-davenport

    https://tryst.link/escort/tatuminvegas

    https://tryst.link/massage/rileycat

    https://tryst.link/massage/yoursweet_thang5

    https://tryst.link/escort/babyjess224

  15. #9105
    I did a double take on that second pic. That was sunrise at my place circa 2018 on the night I found her and pulled her in for photos. Met her at 10 pm, makeup, hair, setup and outfits for hours, that pic is like 5:30 am just before shooting, fired off about 75 PG rated frames and did the sex, ended at 10 am. She was taking a 5 minute walk to get cigs when I spotted her, and then it was 12 hours before she walked back into her place, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    I posted a 411 about her 3 years ago;.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...257&viewfull=1#post4244257.

    I determined at that time her service was not anywhere close to GFE so I never saw her. I see her Instagram page from 2018 is still up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape