Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 26387
-
05-03-22 07:38 #17207Senior Member

Posts: 167Mature and Experienced
There's a 55 year old Mature that says she's, Molly, out of Milwaukee / Menominee Falls. Has anyone seen "Molly"? I'm interested.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/mature-and-experienced/181922728608
I have reached out but nothing as of yet.
Thanks.
HG87.Last edited by HappyGuy87; 05-03-22 at 07:50. Reason: More info
-
05-02-22 23:14 #17206Senior Member

Posts: 62Same ole same
Definitely not knocking your fun times across the border. But she looks not that much different than around here.
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
Most people can't tell from that pic but I'd bet she has Fake hair, saggy boobs. Jelly roll belly, fat dimply ass.
-
05-02-22 21:36 #17205Senior Member

Posts: 1480https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/909115199786
Pics are old. She gained 20+ pounds (almost all in her stomach and ass) I heard she almost doubled her rates now. Tabby is a user and has been popping out kids like they were puppies.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 20:22 #17204Senior Member

Posts: 79Monterrey Mex chick I had
Chica in Monterrey.
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 20:10 #17203Senior Member

Posts: 79Monterrey Mexico
Fresh puxxy and beautiful.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 17:16 #17202Senior Member

Posts: 421More than 1 Lynn has been in Milwaukee, interested in a link or numbers.
Originally Posted by DarkHalf
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 17:09 #17201Senior Member

Posts: 220Curious
Seen Lynn before, always curious about Tabby. Sent a PM.
Originally Posted by RubMe262
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 16:54 #17200Senior Member

Posts: 1480Sorry not sorry
Tabby is a solid 4 on a good day and Lynn is probably a 6. You could probably get one for 70 and both for 80. But it's your money!
Originally Posted by RubMe262
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 13:50 #17199Senior Member

Posts: 159Nice!
Its live and let die out here!
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 13:08 #17198Senior Member

Posts: 72Recently saw Lynn and Tabby after reading old good reviews. Tabby is 5 m pregnant, still looking good. Lynn is also looking great. $.3 for dbl BBBJ then cfs with Lynn. Overall great time, I haven't seen recent reviews on here of them. But will repeat.
-
05-02-22 11:47 #17197Senior Member

Posts: 1323Jealous
That is a FUCKING vacation, well done!
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 11:03 #17196Senior Member

Posts: 220Was just thinking the other day.
Was thinking to myself: "uggg, I don't want to pay for this shit. And I thought paying for it was better than marrying for it haha".
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 02:12 #17195Senior Member

Posts: 421Where at in Mexico LOL.
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 21:02 #17194Senior Member

Posts: 79Milwaukee is dry
I was just in Mexico for a week banging 4 chick's in 5 days, all 7's and up. Had a 10 on Thursday with a great BBBJ cim for 40 bucks. Hottest ever and now back in this shithole LOL. I guess back to Chicago for the AMPs.
-
05-01-22 19:47 #17193Senior Member

Posts: 640My phone healed itself.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






