Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 636 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #7548
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Any prostitute with ads that say "I am educated and well-read in a wealth of diverse subjects. , In my public life, I am an author and an artist. " is clearly of shit and going to be a terrible lay.

    I prefer to hire prostitutes that freely admit to being prostitutes instead of blowing smoke in everyone's ass.
    Jesus Christ, you read all that shit? You are a patient man. I saw all that text and lost any interest. If I wanted to read a novel it wouldn't be about a WG views on the world.

  2. #7547

    Would love info

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    I could not book this girl today. Anyone have any details on her?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/QueenOfDenyle/134421/
    Going to be seeing her Thur. If anyone's seen her, would appreciate a review.

  3. #7546
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Any prostitute with ads that say "I am educated and well-read in a wealth of diverse subjects. , In my public life, I am an author and an artist. " is clearly of shit and going to be a terrible lay.

    I prefer to hire prostitutes that freely admit to being prostitutes instead of blowing smoke in everyone's ass.
    The ones that reply to you and say " I provide a companionship" are the worst lays as well!

    Once a chicks says that to you tell her Thank you for the info and 100% Move On!

  4. #7545

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Raven?

    I had Pmed QOD when she advertised Raven last weekend, but then she deleted Ravens pics and posting the next day!

    Did some simp loser force her to take part videos, and she quit?
    I was wondering the same thing. Wanted to see her when I heard she was back. Only got to see her once but damn it was great. Glad I got some vids in the spank bank to remind me of the good times at least.

  5. #7544
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMion  [View Original Post]
    Shitty service. Avoid. She'll have you bring a gift, like a bottle of wine, when you see her. Her roommate will answer the door and watch tv right outside of her bedroom. You'll pay for the hour, but you're out the door right after your first pop when she's quickly getting dressed. Correction, she'll ask for a tip first for her shitty service, then she'll send you out the door.
    Any prostitute with ads that say "I am educated and well-read in a wealth of diverse subjects. , In my public life, I am an author and an artist. " is clearly of shit and going to be a terrible lay.

    I prefer to hire prostitutes that freely admit to being prostitutes instead of blowing smoke in everyone's ass.

  6. #7543
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMion  [View Original Post]
    Shitty service. Avoid. She'll have you bring a gift, like a bottle of wine, when you see her. Her roommate will answer the door and watch tv right outside of her bedroom. You'll pay for the hour, but you're out the door right after your first pop when she's quickly getting dressed. Correction, she'll ask for a tip first for her shitty service, then she'll send you out the door.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Rehka
    I saw her a while back -- her service was decent. I believe she's done some porn before but I'm forgetting her screen name right now. Though she is ex QOD and went by Ava143 there. I believe if you dig around the forums here you'll get her screen name. I'd consider the service at the time light GFE, maybe somewhat slightly below the bar of standard QOD service. She did get fairly into it once the action started, and gave a fun little lap dance on the couch prior to starting which was fun. Gave a bit of the strip club vibe. Might be some YMMV there, but I thought I toss in another experience.

  7. #7542

    Perky natural

    Damn, I am in the mood for some perky tits. I love my SB's but they do not have the lovely nipples that stick straight out kind of breasts that I see all the time when I am working with models. If anyone has some suggestions on HX, I would be grateful.

  8. #7541
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    I could not book this girl today. Anyone have any details on her?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/QueenOfDenyle/134421/
    Yeah I'm curious myself. Trying to schedule an appointment for this week.

  9. #7540

    Rehka

    Shitty service. Avoid. She'll have you bring a gift, like a bottle of wine, when you see her. Her roommate will answer the door and watch tv right outside of her bedroom. You'll pay for the hour, but you're out the door right after your first pop when she's quickly getting dressed. Correction, she'll ask for a tip first for her shitty service, then she'll send you out the door.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Rehka

  10. #7539

    QOD Carina

    I could not book this girl today. Anyone have any details on her?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/QueenOfDenyle/134421/

  11. #7538

    CuteMandy

    Quote Originally Posted by KPMurse  [View Original Post]
    It looks like two different girls in her profile pictures. Can anyone confirm which pic is the closest? Nothing worse than seeing a girl, and it not being her in the pictures.
    Same girl. She looks exactly like her pix because the pix are of her. She does mama san for other girls but those girls are clearly identified and, at least to date (5 of them) they have all been the girls in their pictures.

  12. #7537
    Quote Originally Posted by KentClarke  [View Original Post]
    That's the impression I got. I told her I always wondered why so many Providers choose not to kiss even if there is a genuine connection and she said that she doesn't because it can easily become too intimate and that's the worst thing a provider can do is to get emotionally attached to a client.
    I have seen her many times and and always dfk!

    When cv hit she stopped dfking she said she was scared of rona. She still dfk'd with me since I told her I'll pass and she said No baby come see me " I know you" so dfk we can do.

    But, per friends who've seen her as well she dfk'd and my guess if she never seen ya before she might not offer dfk.

    She needs $ "really" so I'm sure if you a monger says sorry she might buckle?

    But, buyer beware I've also heard reports from few HX vets she has gone hella crazy now and paranoid even more.

    Major YMMV now!

  13. #7536
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbitSlim  [View Original Post]
    I hope you and a bottle of Listerine had a nice long session after that "entanglement" you had there. Seems she knew her butt wasn't clean and she used your tongue like a bidet. You are a different man than I am because she woulda found her stank ass on the floor on first scent.
    Yeah, she knew exactly what she was doing.

    This is yet another reason to never put your tongue anywhere near a prostitute.

  14. #7535

    QoD Raven

    Does anyone know what happened to Raven?

    I had Pmed QOD when she advertised Raven last weekend, but then she deleted Ravens pics and posting the next day!

    Did some simp loser force her to take part videos, and she quit?
    Last edited by DreamFreez; 04-26-22 at 15:05. Reason: Fixing text

  15. #7534

    CuteMandy

    Quote Originally Posted by KPMurse  [View Original Post]
    It looks like two different girls in her profile pictures. Can anyone confirm which pic is the closest? Nothing worse than seeing a girl, and it not being her in the pictures.
    Haven't seen her in couple of years but those are her pics, pretty accurate when I saw her. Her english is pretty good and she's really nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape