Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 887 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 868 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7786
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    My inbox is empty.
    Nothing in my inbox.

  2. #7785
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Everyone needs to stop seeing this woman. Anyone still visiting her is just further enabling her addiction at this point. Not trying to be captain save-a-ho but that's just too much. I won't see any woman with obvious demons anymore. They're almost never enjoyable and it's too much risk and too much on my conscience.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

  3. #7784

    Honest

    Good luck on that point. It is a very good point! But note your last sentence. This is essentially just your opinion / wish vs. A pile of penises. . wait, that's kinda funny! You have a better chance of winning the lottery or her just starting to run into organ failure. Anyone with 150 is going to toss their pencil in that. She will deny she has a problem. If you're not aware, she has had this problem for over 5 yrs! I'm with ya, I skip it now. It's not what it use to be.

    Sad But True. Metallica.



    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Everyone needs to stop seeing this woman. Anyone still visiting her is just further enabling her addiction at this point. Not trying to be captain save-a-ho but that's just too much. I won't see any woman with obvious demons anymore. They're almost never enjoyable and it's too much risk and too much on my conscience.

  4. #7783

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice1982  [View Original Post]
    All senior members check your inbox.
    My inbox is empty.

  5. #7782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Jen

    Everyone needs to stop seeing this woman. Anyone still visiting her is just further enabling her addiction at this point. Not trying to be captain save-a-ho but that's just too much. I won't see any woman with obvious demons anymore. They're almost never enjoyable and it's too much risk and too much on my conscience.

  6. #7781

    Coco

    On to another one. I messaged coco after being ghosted. She responded fast and communication was great. Rates 140 qv and 180 Hhr. Her pics are accurate. Nice spinner body and nice boobs. Small C. Or large B cups. No GFE. Everything covered. She was polite and had multiple positions. Not a bad time but she wasn't into it or me so it turned me off. There was another girl in the other bed covered up with blanket and pillows. I didnt know she was there till I saw he move then on my way out a heard a female talking on her phone. Thats how I know it was a she. After noticing we were not alone I finished and said thanks and left. YMMV.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/563051186432

    It was a decent mid grade hotel.

  7. #7780

    Stephine

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeMan76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else had the pleasure of this one. I highly recommend seeing her before her rates go up. She said she was going up on them soon!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...1/324900483389
    As always YMMV. Had another visit setup and she stopped responding. Very disappointed. But that's the hobby we enjoy. I will still try to see her again.

  8. #7779
    All senior members check your inbox.

  9. #7778

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    After lamenting the lack of local talent I checked out Starr. Saw two positive reports from mongers I respect. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/042167491054.

    PROS.

    Easy communication. One call and I am driving.

    Great body just like in th ad.

    Super cool and chilled person. Fun just to chat with.

    Very good at what she does. And seemed to enjoy the session as much as I did.

    Never rushed me. No clock watching..
    I've been wanting to connect with her, but I can't get my schedule to line up with hers.

  10. #7777
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    After lamenting the lack of local talent I checked out Starr. Saw two positive reports from mongers I respect. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/042167491054.

    PROS.

    Easy communication. One call and I am driving.

    Great body just like in th ad.

    Super cool and chilled person. Fun just to chat with.

    Very good at what she does. And seemed to enjoy the session as much as I did.

    Bro Clear your inbox !

    Never rushed me. No clock watching.

    CONS.

    Room smelled like smoke. Not as bad as a mz sassy room back in the day when smoke billowed out when you opened the door, but some smoke smell lingered on my clothes.

    In summary, great fun and service. I will repeat.
    Jobber Please clear at your inbox bro!

  11. #7776

    Stephine / Steph

    Anyone else had the pleasure of this one. I highly recommend seeing her before her rates go up. She said she was going up on them soon!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...1/324900483389

  12. #7775

    Starr

    After lamenting the lack of local talent I checked out Starr. Saw two positive reports from mongers I respect. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/042167491054.

    PROS.

    Easy communication. One call and I am driving.

    Great body just like in th ad.

    Super cool and chilled person. Fun just to chat with.

    Very good at what she does. And seemed to enjoy the session as much as I did.

    Never rushed me. No clock watching.

    CONS.

    Room smelled like smoke. Not as bad as a mz sassy room back in the day when smoke billowed out when you opened the door, but some smoke smell lingered on my clothes.

    In summary, great fun and service. I will repeat.

  13. #7774

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    What a shame. Back around 2015 to 2017 she was one of the best quick visit BJ artists around. I used to rotate from Jenn to Aly to Mandy for several years as I'm mostly a BJ guy. Along with an occasional greek fix from Jules. Ahh. The good old days.
    I sent you a PM.

  14. #7773

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Oh jeez, you went to the dust-covered closet on that one! I always thought the Mandy-Ally tit-for-tat was a funny situation. I will never know the real story! Ally would always talk shit about Mandy. LOL. WTF? In any case, both fun to play with. Mandy may not have been top-notch, but she was very enthusiastic. Ally (funny, had cats. Ally Cat! I suspect is still in the game. I quit going to her due to the cats / allergies. I may go back for old time's sake. I've hear some even hit it bare! I guess she was ok with that! LOL Now Jenn, I suspect I was one of the few early ones to hit it when she first got to town (before she started that shit drugs). Let me tell you, she was a GORGEOUS young lady. North Greenville at that No-tell motel by the gun range. . good ol times.

    Anyone use that Rainbow hotel over in Easily? That was also a long time ago (highway 123? Back in the day when Susan lived up there with that younger girl in I think a trailer?
    Which Ally are you referring to?

  15. #7772

    I'm with you

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    Many on this forum have read a number of my reviews over the years and have rarely seen me to give an unfavorable review. Well here is one of those rare occasions.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/044546158696

    I was visiting Greenville this past weekend and had perhaps the WORST time ever trying to arrange a visit. I made 3 attempts (calls and texts) to favorably reviewed ladies in the area, with no reply.

    That being the case, I took a step down on my preferences and made maaybe 3 more attempts, only to get the same no reply from one, back and forth texts (would not answer calls) from another and a "I'll send you my address" from a third one who went ghost.

    I thought I got "lucky" when Tinkerbell answered my call and sounded okay on the phone. The pictures were a little wild for my taste, but I read her one review and thought what the hell? We set a time and she actually stayed in touch up to the time I pulled into her complex. I had asked her before I left my hotel "Are you alone for our visit"? Her reply was a simple "yes".

    I knocked on the door a few times until a short scraggly looking guy opened the door and asked me if I was there to see "her real name"? I walked off and got back in my car and was leaving. Then she camel running out lof the apartment ooking just like her pictures but with a nice juicy PHAT ass busting out of her booty-cutter shorts and halter top. She tried to tell me that he was leaving. I parked in a different spot and watched for about 4 minutes. He came outside but just stood there smoking at the front door. After waiting for about another 2 or 3 minutes I sent her a text asking if he was leaving No reply from her, so I left.

    The ONLY reason I stayed as long as I did was the thought of tapping that PHAt little ass of hers in that outfit. But, there was no way I was going in that apartment with that guy still around.

    Damn. I miss the good ole days of hobbying in the Upstate with providers like Dezzie, Alex, Jade Honeybee and some of the lovely visiting ladies like Tiffany Taylor and Daria to name a few.

    Tinkerbell may be okay with many of you there in Greenville, but she turned out to be a total wasted trip for me.
    I'm tired of the low quality here and silly prices. As soon as the feds lift the testing requirement for reentry to the us I'll be off for a long weekend in Sousa. No worries about LEO or surprises behind doors. You have your pick of chicas and take them to you hotel. She has to leave her Id at front desk and you pay $75 or so compared to $300 for average women here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape