Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 1031
-
05-17-22 15:01 #341Banned Member

Posts: 1358Too Good To Be True?
Have seen this ad for a few days:
https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
Been in contact with her with a number of EMails, and here is what she says:
1. Private In Call in Tacoma. Lives in an apartment with her sister.
2. Donation of $130 per hour.
3. Has agreed to ALL of the following services for the $130:
BBBJ.
DATY.
DATO.
Rimming.
BBFS.
It certainly sounds good, and if the photos are accurate, she looks fine also. But I wonder if it's TGTBT. $130 for all that for the hour?
Anyone have any intel on her. Would appreciate it. If all is good, would plan on seeing her tomorrow afternoon.
-
05-14-22 23:05 #340Senior Member

Posts: 99Latinass
Following.
Originally Posted by InfoSurfer
[View Original Post]
And must admit I have a weakness for busty Big booty latinas.
-
05-13-22 22:27 #339Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks, yeah not worth it to find out.
Originally Posted by GreenCandles
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 22:26 #338Senior Member

Posts: 48Local latinas?
Been doing AMPs for the past few years and looking for something new. Anyone got a recommendation for a latina?
-
05-11-22 22:42 #337Senior Member

Posts: 105Angela massage
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/mass...a/520379060510 Anyone seen Angela? I'm a little sketchy about this one but love my mature women.
-
05-09-22 19:11 #336Senior Member

Posts: 180As far as I know.
She no longer provides FS. I used to see her back in the day and she did provide FS (like 3 years ago). I don't really care enough to see her enough to find out if she's more relaxed with regulars. She's a nice girl but 200 for a subpar massage and a handjob. Meh.
Originally Posted by InfoSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 11:33 #335Senior Member

Posts: 1305Ebony
Anyone familiar with this one?
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...b/100593769440
-
05-02-22 16:11 #334Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks!
I appreciate the tips, Mr White, and I concur that those are not great signs. I'm new to this beyond the friendly confines of our local board. Anything send in advance by CashApp I might as well just kiss goodbye.
I figure. Thanks for the pointers, and I guess the search goes on.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 12:28 #333Banned Member

Posts: 1358While she looks good, you might want to be careful. First, it would have been beneficial for you to do a google search of her phone number. Here are the results of that:
Originally Posted by RobD
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/search?q=253-...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Secondly, the second and third results on that link are quite revealing. For the second one, she states at the end "All you need is cash app to hear what I'm going to do to you next". That sounds like she requires some of the donation up front, which is never a good idea. Secondly, the third result is actually another provider's ad.
-
05-02-22 10:30 #332Senior Member

Posts: 35Looking for intel
I'll even add the link this time! Anyone have experience with Dani?
https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...t/579759965871. Thanks!
-
05-01-22 22:42 #331Regular Member

Posts: 3Much obliged
Thanks, needed that.
Originally Posted by Whawhawha
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 21:21 #330Senior Member

Posts: 49Do a bit of research
Read Blackvanilla3's post on page 2 then rethink your decision.
Originally Posted by GrisTummy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 22:03 #329Regular Member

Posts: 3Legit?
Don't know if my first post went through, but seeing if this person is legit:
https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...w/754778555325
Any ideas?
-
04-30-22 18:10 #328Regular Member

Posts: 3Legit?
Anyone got intel about her?
https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...w/754778555325
-
04-29-22 21:59 #327Senior Member

Posts: 48Leaha28
Anyone know if she still offers FS, or is she just massage / he now?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?101308-leaha28









Reply With Quote






