Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 24551
-
05-02-22 20:33 #13931Senior Member

Posts: 244Raven Starr
I found Raven on Tinder! Sent her a message but I haven't gotten a response. Any of you have any luck with her outside of pro?
https://go.tinder.com/G8pLJmJwdx0-Laura
-
05-02-22 18:04 #13930Senior Member

Posts: 201Not sure if people were confused by my post about Vanessa and Amber. The pic I posted is supposedly Amber (I have not visited) not Vanessa, whom I have seen. Vanessa and Amber are two different girls. I was simply asking about Amber answering when I thought I was messaging Vanessa. From the replies, Amber doesn't seem worth seeing but from past experiences. Vanessa definitely is. I don't believe Vanessa is a SW but I have no idea. Sounds like Amber most definitely is a SW.
Originally Posted by MrJones2
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 14:33 #13929Senior Member

Posts: 1127Hailee
So I'm planning a get together with her tonight. How is she over all? Worth the money and time? She looks a little above basic but not all that special. Kitten looks like a phatty which is what I always like.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 14:06 #13928Senior Member

Posts: 396Peach
Not sure where you got your info. But she most certainly is still available.
Originally Posted by ThatBoredOone
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 12:20 #13927Senior Member

Posts: 3052 different hailees
There is one in Cap heights and another near bwi, was in Pasadena. Hence the confusion. DC.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 12:04 #13926Senior Member

Posts: 87Vanessa
Does anyone have contact info for Vanessa? Please inbox me if you do.
Thanks,
RG.
-
05-02-22 10:50 #13925Senior Member

Posts: 2270Yes screening and rates on website. Varies 400 to 500.
Originally Posted by Cheerful6
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 10:15 #13924Senior Member

Posts: 29Milly
Does screenings required? What is the damage, thanks.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Cheerful6.
-
05-02-22 07:51 #13923Senior Member

Posts: 114Vanessa
Really surprised to hear Vanessa is working the streets. I know she has regulars and she doesn't post on the.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
Escort sites anymore. Wonder if she's asking the same rates on the street as she does incall.
-
05-02-22 05:56 #13922Regular Member

Posts: 17Peaches. Likely Done With This
Don't want to put her business out there, but there is a good possibility that she will never be available again.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 22:19 #13921Senior Member

Posts: 2270Milly
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1185.htm?cat=1
I've reduced my hobbying substantially and decided to go upmarket. I met up with Milly and was blown away literally and figuratively. She has a model's face and kicking body. She's here just for another few days.
-
05-01-22 20:34 #13920Senior Member

Posts: 112Is this the girl with the video?
Is this that girl who used the you know what word? If so I will pass.
Originally Posted by HorniChud
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 19:54 #13919Senior Member

Posts: 365Yes. The same one who works out of the big red house. Apparently amber is working there now too. I just want video of amber. I have some classic facials if vanessa. Some of my best work.
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 19:49 #13918Senior Member

Posts: 114Vanessa
I wasn't aware Vanessa worked the streets as well as escort. Are we talking about the same Vanessa?
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 17:33 #13917Senior Member

Posts: 365Amber
I mean to post this here instead of the streetwalker section. But. Anybody got videos of this amber that is reportedly now working with Vanessa? I got a few videos of Vanessa or other Baltimore girls to trade for them. She looks good. I like those brown eyes and full lips. Send me a message and let me know.









Reply With Quote






