Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 709 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 759 809 1209 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 24545
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13925

    Peaches. Likely Done With This

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened or have a line on her? She has been out of touch for weeks. Any Intel will be much appreciated, especially working digits. As always, will trade. -DC.
    Don't want to put her business out there, but there is a good possibility that she will never be available again.

  2. #13924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Milly

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1185.htm?cat=1

    I've reduced my hobbying substantially and decided to go upmarket. I met up with Milly and was blown away literally and figuratively. She has a model's face and kicking body. She's here just for another few days.

  3. #13923

    Is this the girl with the video?

    Quote Originally Posted by HorniChud  [View Original Post]
    She say if you could give out her number?
    Is this that girl who used the you know what word? If so I will pass.

  4. #13922
    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't aware Vanessa worked the streets as well as escort. Are we talking about the same Vanessa?
    Yes. The same one who works out of the big red house. Apparently amber is working there now too. I just want video of amber. I have some classic facials if vanessa. Some of my best work.

  5. #13921

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I mean to post this here instead of the streetwalker section. But. Anybody got videos of this amber that is reportedly now working with Vanessa? I got a few videos of Vanessa or other Baltimore girls to trade for them. She looks good. I like those brown eyes and full lips. Send me a message and let me know.
    I wasn't aware Vanessa worked the streets as well as escort. Are we talking about the same Vanessa?

  6. #13920

    Amber

    I mean to post this here instead of the streetwalker section. But. Anybody got videos of this amber that is reportedly now working with Vanessa? I got a few videos of Vanessa or other Baltimore girls to trade for them. She looks good. I like those brown eyes and full lips. Send me a message and let me know.

  7. #13919

    Hailee

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hailee today. She is up from Charlotte, North Carolina. Says she will be in the area for a week. Easy set up. She is the woman in the pictures. Got to location and texted her. She had me meet her at the side door and let me in. She was limping from having a previous accident, but fully functional. We chatted a bit before getting down to business. Stripped down and washed up before the fun began. She started with a nice BBBJ and took her time. Once I was up and ready she obliged with what position. She is a protection type of gal. We went at it in missionary for a bit then I put her legs up on my shoulders. Stroked her for a bit, but her let was getting uncomfortable for her so I dropped her one leg and hit it till I was ready to blow. Pulled out, yanked off and unloaded on her tummy. We cleaned up and chatted as my time was ending. Got dressed and she gave me a hug before I departed. I will say her phone was blowing up all during the session. She was texting with another monger before and after the deed. Nice conversation and very easy woman to get along with. Very repeatable. Keep treating her nice and we can keep a good one. No signs of usage and she can carry on a coherent conversation.
    I recently saw hailee out cap hts area. When she comes to town from Charlotte she normally goes to baltimore America best. Seen her there a few times there always great service and GFE all the way. We catch up on old times before we get started. She strips butt ass naked and dropped to her knees and gives me a very good bbj. Then she asks if I'm ready she hop on the bed and stick her ass in the air. I buried my balls deep in her pussy and pounded away until I pulled out and launched my load all over her ass. Damage 100. Good nut.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...t/170165480461

  8. #13918

    Time Wasted

    Was in the area yesterday around 11 am and wanted a bargain BBBJ. Since she is only doing car dates and is not really a looker, I figured $40 or so will close the deal.

    She says she doesn't have a room, but wanted me to pull up to the hotel off of Frankford Av. (red flag #1). Wanted 80. I countered with 50. No response.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80794954

  9. #13917

    Link to Hailee

    Got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    I saw Hailee late last night for a ss. It was like 3:00 AM LOL. Some older guy was in the bedroom of the hotel room and came out for a minute, but she told him to go back. We did the deed on the couch which seemed to be where she was sleeping. I hit it bare and busted on her stomach. She didn't seem to be into DFK. It was fun, but I probably won't see her again.

  10. #13916

    Hailee

    I saw Hailee late last night for a ss. It was like 3:00 AM LOL. Some older guy was in the bedroom of the hotel room and came out for a minute, but she told him to go back. We did the deed on the couch which seemed to be where she was sleeping. I hit it bare and busted on her stomach. She didn't seem to be into DFK. It was fun, but I probably won't see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hailee today. She is up from Charlotte, North Carolina. Says she will be in the area for a week. Easy set up. She is the woman in the pictures. Got to location and texted her. She had me meet her at the side door and let me in. She was limping from having a previous accident, but fully functional. We chatted a bit before getting down to business. Stripped down and washed up before the fun began. She started with a nice BBBJ and took her time. Once I was up and ready she obliged with what position. She is a protection type of gal. We went at it in missionary for a bit then I put her legs up on my shoulders. Stroked her for a bit, but her let was getting uncomfortable for her so I dropped her one leg and hit it till I was ready to blow. Pulled out, yanked off and unloaded on her tummy. We cleaned up and chatted as my time was ending. Got dressed and she gave me a hug before I departed. I will say her phone was blowing up all during the session. She was texting with another monger before and after the deed. Nice conversation and very easy woman to get along with. Very repeatable. Keep treating her nice and we can keep a good one. No signs of usage and she can carry on a coherent conversation.

  11. #13915

    Hailee from Charlotte North Carolina

    Saw Hailee today. She is up from Charlotte, North Carolina. Says she will be in the area for a week. Easy set up. She is the woman in the pictures. Got to location and texted her. She had me meet her at the side door and let me in. She was limping from having a previous accident, but fully functional. We chatted a bit before getting down to business. Stripped down and washed up before the fun began. She started with a nice BBBJ and took her time. Once I was up and ready she obliged with what position. She is a protection type of gal. We went at it in missionary for a bit then I put her legs up on my shoulders. Stroked her for a bit, but her let was getting uncomfortable for her so I dropped her one leg and hit it till I was ready to blow. Pulled out, yanked off and unloaded on her tummy. We cleaned up and chatted as my time was ending. Got dressed and she gave me a hug before I departed. I will say her phone was blowing up all during the session. She was texting with another monger before and after the deed. Nice conversation and very easy woman to get along with. Very repeatable. Keep treating her nice and we can keep a good one. No signs of usage and she can carry on a coherent conversation.

  12. #13914

    Peaches

    Anyone know what happened or have a line on her? She has been out of touch for weeks. Any Intel will be much appreciated, especially working digits. As always, will trade. -DC.

  13. #13913

    Still Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Nice video. Good mouth skills. So does she look like that now or not?
    Anjel still looks hot to me. She's gained a couple pounds over the years but nothing outrageous. A slight More curvy now but not fat by any means.

  14. #13912

    Anjel

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have her digits? I use to see her back in the day. Real easy on the eyes. Porn star attitude in the bed. Curious thought, you say not skinny anymore. She thicc?
    Yup. She thick now. In a good way.

  15. #13911
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    She also will throw the and word around at will but will blow anything for crack or crack money.
    She might be throwing the and word around but from the looks of her belly button it seems that horse dicked black guys are getting the best of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape