Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 17740
-
05-05-22 05:40 #9835Senior Member

Posts: 126Anyone
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81006215#.
Anybody seen her. Just curious if the experience was the same as mine I posted in an earlier thread.
-
05-04-22 23:44 #9834Senior Member

Posts: 471Anyone else here think Zianna was better looking a few years ago when she started with the angels? She's still hot, of course, but I liked her a little thinner and with longer, natural hair. She was a stunner. Now she has that short, dyed haired feminist look. Don't get me wrong, she's still very pretty, but I just wish we had more girls with that innocent girl next door look, rather than the lesbian bar tender look. Oh well, plenty of young Asian gals in Springfield these days so I know where to go for a nice long haired brunette. Fuel costs are worth finding fresh talent LOL.
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 13:55 #9833Senior Member

Posts: 109Ziana
I used it to contact her a few weeks back and lately she's been my go to. Almost always on time and the sessions are always as hot and sexy as she is.
Originally Posted by SkiPoles
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 00:31 #9832Regular Member

Posts: 4Ziana's Tryst?
Is the info on Ziana's tryst ad real and current? I want to dip my toe in, don't have P411 for the vixens screening, and am most interested in her. Thanks!
-
05-03-22 13:36 #9831Regular Member

Posts: 18Bianca Noir
I agree with Toby, I stand by flabby and saggy. Great photoshop though.
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 12:39 #9830Senior Member

Posts: 304Willow
One of the worst experiences I've ever had in 20 years save your money this lady's in the wrong business.
-
05-03-22 12:35 #9829Banned Member

Posts: 116Good catch stlvixens.com redirects to the above link when typed into the address bar.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 12:33 #9828Senior Member

Posts: 109Sounds like a fun time for all! Ziana has legit become a personal favorite and I make it a point to see her weekly for at least an hour. I know her schedule books up quick so I try to book in advance and haven't had an issue yet.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
I might need to save up a bit and take the 6 hand plunge!
-
05-03-22 12:22 #9827Senior Member

Posts: 1744Vixens
The Vixens write St. Louis out. https://www.stlouisvixens.com/.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 11:43 #9826Senior Member

Posts: 436Not
I visited. Not even close to the pics. Very enthusiastic but asking for a tip while in the act was a turnoff as well. Not repeating.
Originally Posted by WadaJeffrey
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 09:44 #9825Senior Member

Posts: 35I didn't have any issues
Comms were good. Easy setup. Arrived to a woman dressed in a black lace like night gown. Had nice candles burning. Real nice lady. BBBJ was good got jr up pretty quick. Went str8 to doggy. Great view from the back. Nice plump firm ass and a killer back arch. Exploded into the hat and then left. With her being the closest provider for me. I can't complain. Personally I recommend but every one likes different things.
Originally Posted by JohnnyRue
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 19:12 #9824Senior Member

Posts: 304Willow
Anyone have any experience with this provider?? Thanks.
-
05-02-22 13:58 #9823Regular Member

Posts: 1Curvy and Thick in all the right places
She must have been working out because when I saw her she had perfect proportions and her juicy booty was fun to bounce around. Bubbly and playful personality, took her time and was very patient. Everything was covered, but I really enjoyed her company. 10/10 would visit again if I had the chance. Definitely worth it.
Originally Posted by Ted80
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 12:15 #9822Banned Member

Posts: 116Diana is with the Vixens as Vayda Grace Vixen
Diana is with the HTTP://www.stlvixens.com as Vayda Grace Vixen.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 10:11 #9821Senior Member

Posts: 1744Creve Coeur
If Diana is still working she is in western University City. https://adultsearch.com/missouri/sai...scorts/2136217 She is a good time but I have not seen her ads since the death of RubRatings.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
Scarlett https://sensualscarlett.com is also in University City. A very good time with lots of reviews.
There are a few AMPs along Olive and one near Westport. Check the Massage Parlor reviews. Classic on Clayton and Baxter isn't far, depending where in CC you are.











Reply With Quote




