Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21346

    ZY Woodbridge. No walk of shame for me this time

    I recall hearing something about fairly attractive providers at ZY Massage in Woodbridge, next to Potomac Mills off of Dynasty Loop so I ventured out around lunchtime to see for myself. The place sits in the middle of a bunch of other businesses, one being an auto repair place that had some folks milling around the garage entrance discussing cars, etc. I had parked around the side and walked around the front but aborted mission given the group of people standing around outside. I don't like that much visibility with people around. I'll attempt again during the evening or on a Sunday when less foot traffic but was curious if anyone else has visited this place and are the providers worth seeing. Thanks.

  2. #21345

    Hannah Soft Touch

    After seeing the reports of Hannah from soft touch off rolling rd I called to set up a meeting, seems she no longer works there. Any one got a clue as to where she is working now of days or if anyone else at soft touch offers the same level of service (BBFS bbj)?

  3. #21344

    Oh I would love to catch up with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac32  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while and I maybe dating myself. But there was a German provider back around 2010 in the Ashburn area. Is she still around? She was one of my ATF but then I moved to FL and was hoping she was still here.
    Spent 9 years in Germany. Fond fond memories of my european escapades, specifically Germany, Romania, Turkiye, and Italy. IF you find here again, I would love to know as well.

  4. #21343

    German Provider in Ashburn?

    It's been a while and I maybe dating myself. But there was a German provider back around 2010 in the Ashburn area. Is she still around? She was one of my ATF but then I moved to FL and was hoping she was still here.

  5. #21342

    They aren't taking new clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude26  [View Original Post]
    Can any one provide info how to make a appointment with st in Tyson's. I tried calling to the mobile number from the website and no luck.
    They aren't taking new clients at this time.

  6. #21341

    St Tyson's appointment

    Can any one provide info how to make a appointment with st in Tyson's. I tried calling to the mobile number from the website and no luck.

  7. #21340

    St Tyson's appointment

    Can any one provide info how to make a appointment with st in Tyson's. I tried calling to the mobile number from the website and no luck.

  8. #21339
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Lucky Therapy.

    Vicky is simply the best when it comes to deep tissue massage (deep, thorough without it actually being painful).

    Vicky does not rush -- if you are limited on time, be certain to tell her.

    Immaculately clean spa. Great atmosphere.

    Everything else about the massage experience is excellent -- but the massage is absolutely the best.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.
    I recently have a slightly different encounter at Luck Therapy. First of all, I agreed with most of the review on this board about the facility and the services at Lucky. Very clean facility, wider and heated table, and very friendly attitude. I called ahead and asked for Vicky and was given the green light to come in. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a skinny Korean lady who claimed to be Vicky. However, this lady is much older than I expected. I was expected someone between 45-55 year old, but the lady in the room is definably 60+ and maybe approaching 70. She has red hair and very very skinny body. She also has smoker voice. So I am not sure if this is Vicky, since I have never been this facility before.

    Paid the house fee of 80 for an hour and off to the table shower. The shower was very thorough. Back to the room, she asked lotion or oil, I opted for lotion. She give medium to light massage. I honestly wouldn't say the massage is good. It was more like rubbing, but she did keep asking 'is it good, right?

    The flip is normal and it is not rush. The way she give HJ does 'sound like' a BJ. I didn't look what is happening down there, but I know for sure it is not a BJ because she talked when doing it.

    Never asked for tip or negotiate, which is a pleasant experience. I tipped to normal amount.

    Overall, I think the service is good. It might just be the age and look shocked me a bit.

  9. #21338

    That belt

    The belt or utility belts she was wearing was super odd. If that was her chastise belt it doesn't work, I saw her old shaved vag and it was like a wizards sleave.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude29  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience that JR had. The recent STG and BP ads seemed to say that G2 was different and had options. I had visited earlier and not even a NOVA was available, and it was one of the worst experiences of my monger life. Saw that things were different based on ads so tried again. Big mistake. Saw Carol and she looked great. Nice looking lady, tall and thin. Seemed ready to enjoy time. Started a nice massage and it was soft and nice. However, when I tried otc bottom, I found she had a chastity belt type of device on. I have seen that at another CAMP, but it is weird. I tried utc and she said hands were cold. On the flip I attempted otc top and no access whatsoever. She had some kind of clothing on that covered top to bottom with no access. She made no effort to allow any access. To make matters worse, she was texting throughout the massage.

    She got the job done begrudgingly as she was texting when the time came to blast off. I would not recommend for anyone. This appears to be a ripoff that has bought Chinese AMPs and advertises as something they are not and makes one believe that options are normal when in fact they are not.

    It is obvious that what is shown on stg and BP is not accurate of what these places are proposing.

    HD29.

  10. #21337

    8300- G2 Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    I saw an add on bedpage for 8300 Arlington Blvd unit G2. Arrived at location on my lunch break and pod 50 for 30. Lady at the door Carol not too bad looking and seem to be alone. I was backed up and ready to F. I texted her prior and she said FS was on the table. (Big lie).

    Room was cold with mood lighting and I requested soft sensual massage that had light teasing. She wore a mask 90 percent of the time. She's pretty much nova that's it. But would let me eat her out for 150 $. Hard pass for me on someone near 50 Small boobs and flat butt was a let down. I had huge explosion and surprised myself with it. I was super backed up and looking for FS. Was a waste of time. Save your money and avoid this place. I'm hoping to have something better to report next week.

    Remember I waste my money to save your money.

    Mongers are people too.
    I had a similar experience that JR had. The recent STG and BP ads seemed to say that G2 was different and had options. I had visited earlier and not even a NOVA was available, and it was one of the worst experiences of my monger life. Saw that things were different based on ads so tried again. Big mistake. Saw Carol and she looked great. Nice looking lady, tall and thin. Seemed ready to enjoy time. Started a nice massage and it was soft and nice. However, when I tried otc bottom, I found she had a chastity belt type of device on. I have seen that at another CAMP, but it is weird. I tried utc and she said hands were cold. On the flip I attempted otc top and no access whatsoever. She had some kind of clothing on that covered top to bottom with no access. She made no effort to allow any access. To make matters worse, she was texting throughout the massage.

    She got the job done begrudgingly as she was texting when the time came to blast off. I would not recommend for anyone. This appears to be a ripoff that has bought Chinese AMPs and advertises as something they are not and makes one believe that options are normal when in fact they are not.

    It is obvious that what is shown on stg and BP is not accurate of what these places are proposing.

    HD29.

  11. #21336

    Monger review

    I saw an add on bedpage for 8300 Arlington Blvd unit G2. Arrived at location on my lunch break and pod 50 for 30. Lady at the door Carol not too bad looking and seem to be alone. I was backed up and ready to F. I texted her prior and she said FS was on the table. (Big lie).

    Room was cold with mood lighting and I requested soft sensual massage that had light teasing. She wore a mask 90 percent of the time. She's pretty much nova that's it. But would let me eat her out for 150 $. Hard pass for me on someone near 50 Small boobs and flat butt was a let down. I had huge explosion and surprised myself with it. I was super backed up and looking for FS. Was a waste of time. Save your money and avoid this place. I'm hoping to have something better to report next week.

    Remember I waste my money to save your money.

    Mongers are people too.

  12. #21335
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    I did a bit of scouting. The Arlington location has been converted to a massage studio. The woman who was working was Chinese, 25-30, and nice looking. Nova (+60), topless (+40), and CBJ (+120) are available. I did not sample the service.
    I did sample the CBJ service. Not really recommended. Too much teeth. She couldn't do the job with the CBJ, so after trying, got the HJ finish. She is younger, 30?, Not too hot, but not an old bag either.

    I won't be back though.

  13. #21334

    Nikki Tysons

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../21062693.html

    Quotes 220 H 160 HHr all in, no upsell.

    Scheduling was easy, location was good.

    Pictures are of her, but a little dated probably. Nice skin, nice curves. Boobs are fake so a little too firm for my liking.

    Shower was available. Decent massage, good BBBJ, and good IOP for CFS. It felt a little rushed, but I used all but 5 minutes of 1 Hr so guess I can't complain too much. I'd probably repeat, but I'm on the search for nice naturals and BBBJCIM. I'll probably try Apple when she's back in town. Not sure if there's a way to get into the agencies without giving PII, but rather just by stacking referrals.

    It's been awhile since I've hobbied last, and this wasn't a bad way to maybe start back up.

  14. #21333

    Back in the saddle

    Decided to explore.

    Magic Hands Lisa.

    She is very cool. Her massage skills are excellent, Thai trained. The room setup is relaxing. Lisa is easy to talk with. Standard finish. Was offered a shower after, which I took. Recommended.

    Magic, Annandale.

    Got to meet Beautiful and Gorgeous, LOL. Both are fun. Greeted by gorgeous at the door, I spied beautiful and said, I want the tall one. She looked at me and said "everyone wants her", LOL.

    So while I'm on the table gorgeous walks in, starts rubbing my neck, shoulders. The two are talking, laughing. Gorgeous says all she does is clean and answer her door for beautiful, then She ducks out.

    Beautiful finishes the massage, delivers a standard nova. On the way out I'm thinking that I may try gorgeous next time.

    4-hands would be interesting with these two, just saying.

    Great atmosphere. Different from the Barney days with Sara.

    Recommend.

    Concept.

    Based on recent reviews stopped by Concept. Nice TS. Well the hot water felt great due to the cold weather. Lee fired up the table heater, nice touch. She proceeded to give an outstanding massage while we chatted about work, marriage, men getting massages. She's fun. Whispered in my ear, time to flip. What do you want? Opted for basic.

    Recommend.

    Which is best? All three are great. Depending on how you tip, price is almost equal. I learned when first starting to monger, a bigger tip usually resulted in a better experience second or third visit.

  15. #21332

    Something different

    Just arrived back in town after a six month absence and jumped on the AMP thread to see what is new. Was a bit disappointed with amount of Senior posts and the experiences shared so I tried something new.

    I called Tina from Springfield ACS who is heavily reviewed in the escort thread. Before I have stuck to AMPs but nothing on that thread seemed interesting today. I got ahold of "Tina" and confirmed the time and she texted right back with address (decent hotel in Springfield) and rates (3 HHR and $.6 HR).

    Off I go and the door is answered by a cute petite curvy Chinese who is not Tina from her pervious descriptions. She looks like LuLu Chu only 30 pounds heavier and 30 years older. Thought about bailing but came inside and declared HHR after pleasantries and left the donation on the dresser.

    Off came all clothes and free roaming everywhere. After about three minutes I made her wet and she had me lie on the bed for a good long BBBJ. She came up for breath to ask "do you want fuck without condom?" I ask how much and she said. 4 so I agree. She rolls over and in it goes.

    After 10 minutes of pumping mish I feel a nut building but use this trick I learned in Korea years ago where I blow without expression and keep pumping. She didn't notice so after a few more minutes I say "I can't cum" so she goes to HJ and then back to CG and finally to doggy where I cum a second time with a loud moan so she thinks I just had one nut. After that a shower and the. 4 tip and she is all smiles.

    She does have some quirks like spitting during BBBJ and no ass play or FIV but it was a straight 30 min of BBBJ and BBFSCIP for $.7 which is about what I pay for HHR with CFS in an AMP. I still prefer AMP's for their anonymity but this was a change of pace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape