Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Rants and Raves plus Stupid Shit

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 169 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 2522
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2132

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnLon  [View Original Post]
    You chose my report to reply too? Well, I don't know what you're talking about, but I offer up respect to providers as a client so, I expect respect in return. If you ask a question to a new provider and they go rude and unstable over a text then it's possible they're not a good provider or a handler is being ignorant. I believe a lot of members and senior members like myself might want to know about an experience like this. That's why we're here. To help each other so we can all have fun and not get caught up in dangerous situations with toons. I'm never looking for a "part-time girlfriend" I am most certainly looking for reliable and safe providers to have fun with. Perhaps you should offer up some insight to all of your endeavors in this game as a client. Maybe tell us about some of the reliable providers you've seen recently, if any.

    Come on back when you have something productive to add to the community. Thanks! As always, be well and stay safe out there fellas!
    Well said! Bravo!!

  2. #2131

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKidFromTroy  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading the "reports" on here and it seems like people want more than just a provider. Seems like you guys want a part time girl friend or something. Like you want someone to actually care about you.
    You chose my report to reply too? Well, I don't know what you're talking about, but I offer up respect to providers as a client so, I expect respect in return. A good provider is professional and does care about clients because it’s their business. If you ask a question to a new provider and they go rude and unstable over a text then it's possible they're not a good provider or a handler is being ignorant. Either way it’s become a possible safety issue. I believe a lot of members and senior members like myself might want to know about an experience like this. That's why we're here. To help each other so we can all have fun and not get caught up in dangerous situations with toons. I'm never looking for a "part-time girlfriend" I am most certainly looking for reliable and safe providers to have fun with. Perhaps you should offer up some insight to all of your endeavors in this game as a client. Maybe tell us about some of the reliable providers you've seen recently, if any.

    Come on back when you have something productive to add to the community. Thanks!
    As always, be well and stay safe out there fellas!

  3. #2130

    No harm done, JarelRod

    I only wish that the six million dollar man would have checked his fucking facts with a little research before he made his clueless and accusatory statement towards me. I guess he's not bionic after all.
    He's certainly not worth six million dollars. I would generously offer a nickel-and I'd expect to get four cents in change.

    Common sense isn't always common. He is living, breathing proof of that. At least YOU ASKED
    (WTF is this about?) before you made any assumptions or judgements about the situation.
    Bionic boy just jumped in with his eyes, ears and mind CLOSED and his mouth OPEN.

  4. #2129
    Oh ok thank you. I was not aware of that, probably largely cause an offending post was deleted. A few days back, some racist asshole calling himself mightnut205 asked the community some question about something to do with a vanilla cake. No one answered. He lost his mind and what itty bitty amount of sense he might have borrowed from someone else.

    He got highly offended, singled out one of MY posts to reply to and-using ghetto slur demanded I answer his question. No idea why he singled me out. I answered him "ghetto" in return- the same way in which he came at me.

    A2 moved the thread to "stupid shit", where it belongs. He then went on a racist attack that was deleted by Admin. After which he PM's me calling me a "and". Resort to racism when you lack intelligence and maturity. Typical knuckle dragger gorilla behavior. I attacked back. Self defense.

    I have no idea where this shit is coming from or why. But this guy appears to be unhinged and severely unstable. I'm left wondering if it's yet another BB personality. All the signs of BB are there.

  5. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnLon  [View Original Post]
    Seems new to the game. Has anyone had the pleasure yet? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Be well and stay safe out there fellas.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/471123900374

    Wow!! I called she didnt answer so, I sent a nice text and she texted back. I told her if she wanted to call she could. She preferred text. I asked a question, Ive been at this long enough to know what to say and how to approach. She became rude and said I was bein weird. I asked a single question. Seeing how shes new to the game and has no reviews I dont want to walk into a sticky situation, which is basically what I told her. She said I was a liar because shes got a lot of ads and has been around. I didnt see that many when I searched and I found no reviews at all. Obviously if she cant be nice and normal when first contact is made then she is the one who is weird, a liar, and most likely mentally unstable. Be careful fellas!

    PS - Ive had a lot more fun with visitors and the Asians in NYC. The providers around here cannot compete at all.
    I've been reading the "reports" on here and it seems like people want more than just a provider. Seems like you guys want a part time girl friend or something. Like you want someone to actually care about you.

  6. #2127
    Quote Originally Posted by JarelRod  [View Original Post]
    Nothing personal, but I truly have no clue what all this anger is about, or even who exactly its directed to.

    I guess somehow whatever the objectionable behaviour someone did went way over my head.

    Usually I have a clue about this, like with bb, I can clearly see the reasons people get upset.

    But this one I am completely in the dark.

    Anyway that's my only comment, I keep out of these things, just kind of surprised at all this when I can't find the original offense.
    A few days back, some racist asshole calling himself mightnut205 asked the community some question about something to do with a vanilla cake. No one answered. He lost his mind and what itty bitty amount of sense he might have borrowed from someone else.

    He got highly offended, singled out one of MY posts to reply to and-using ghetto slur demanded I answer his question. No idea why he singled me out. I answered him "ghetto" in return- the same way in which he came at me.

    A2 moved the thread to "stupid shit", where it belongs. He then went on a racist attack that was deleted by Admin. After which he PM's me calling me a "N". Resort to racism when you lack intelligence and maturity. Typical knuckle dragger gorilla behavior. I attacked back. Self defense.

    I have no idea where this shit is coming from or why. But this guy appears to be unhinged and severely unstable. I'm left wondering if it's yet another BB personality. All the signs of BB are there.

  7. #2126

    Whats this about

    Nothing personal, but I truly have no clue what all this anger is about, or even who exactly its directed to.

    I guess somehow whatever the objectionable behaviour someone did went way over my head.

    Usually I have a clue about this, like with bb, I can clearly see the reasons people get upset.

    But this one I am completely in the dark.

    Anyway that's my only comment, I keep out of these things, just kind of surprised at all this when I can't find the original offense.

  8. #2125

    Respect matters more than seniority

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarGoldman  [View Original Post]
    And this is why new guys don't post often, look how a senior member is treated.
    I'd expect to be and I would deserve to be treated the exact same way if I were to attack someone unprovoked for no valid reason, online or IRL. Which is exactly what he did. Launched an unwarranted, unjustified attack. I merely gave it back to him. Your statement is asinine and ludicrous.

    Baseless, unwarranted, racist attacks against other people that are unjustified are answered in kind. It's called self defense. Legally allowed in this country and every other country. If you can't accept this simple concept, that's YOUR fucking problem.

    If / when a new member OR a so called "senior" member (who you'd think should know better) acts like a fucking jerk, he deserves whatever he gets in return. That's how life works.
    Attack someone else unprovoked, you get attacked in return. Don't like that? Too fucking bad.

    New member OR senior member-you don't single out ANY ONE MEMBER demanding that they answer your stupid questions, then go all racist on them because they don't.

    I don't give a fuck WHO you are-you have no right to attack anyone else unprovoked and not expect an equal answer.

  9. #2124

    Wow

    And this is why new guys don't post often, look how a senior member is treated.

    Quote Originally Posted by TooTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Fuck you and the boat you road over in, newbie. Where is MY obligation to answer ANYTHING from you, newbie?

    I had not gotten to my rude stage before reading this post. But, I'm there NOW. I'm allowed to be rude when you are directing your childish anger and rage toward me for no fucking reason whatsoever.

    You must be a BB blood relative. You sound and act just like him. Even sending me whining crybaby "poor me" P.M.s just like B.B. Maybe your his illegitimate son? Anything is possible from someone with your kind of behavior. Damn. ANOTHER fucking retard to deal with.

    You never asked ME a fucking direct question. But, trying to be fair and just to make sure I wasn't mistaken, I looked over ALL my posts and responses/replies to and from and there is NO RECORD of YOU ever asking ME a question. And I bet you cant put up a post number pointing out your "question" to me. So-I haven't even started being rude yet. But the beast is now awake..

  10. #2123

    YOU made the mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyNuts205  [View Original Post]
    The mistake you made is not answering my question. I asked if vanilla cake is good various times. Why'll rude af. Look at how many times I've commented before. I been around the block for a minute.
    Fuck you and the boat you road over in, newbie. Where is MY obligation to answer ANYTHING from you, newbie?

    I had not gotten to my rude stage before reading this post. But, I'm there NOW. I'm allowed to be rude when you are directing your childish anger and rage toward me for no fucking reason whatsoever.

    You must be a BB blood relative. You sound and act just like him. Even sending me whining crybaby "poor me" P.M.s just like B.B. Maybe your his illegitimate son? Anything is possible from someone with your kind of behavior. Damn. ANOTHER fucking retard to deal with.

    You never asked ME a fucking direct question. But, trying to be fair and just to make sure I wasn't mistaken, I looked over ALL my posts and responses/replies to and from and there is NO RECORD of YOU ever asking ME a question. And I bet you cant put up a post number pointing out your "question" to me. So-I haven't even started being rude yet. But the beast is now awake.

    I really have NO FUCKING CLUE what the fuck you are talking about, when your alleged question TO ME was posted, where it was posted, what section of the forums

    I don't know anything about any vanilla cake, Nor do I give a fuck. And, for the record-I don't give a fuck about you or how long you've been on here.

    You come out attacking me for no reason and you will find that I can give as good as I get.
    So-BRING IT.

    I did not know that you had a second handle. My comments were directed at joes hoes or whatever the fuck the guys name is. And YOU responded-not once but twice.
    Just so you know, your other handle sounds stupid as shit. And I thought mine was bad.

    I don't give a fuck about you. PERIOD.

  11. #2122

    I ain't no newbie child

    Quote Originally Posted by TooTorrid  [View Original Post]
    If you are still out there and have been following THIS particular thread-I owe you a HUGE apology. You were right all along, and I was wrong. I won't make the same mistake again.

    Let the newbies do some homework, research, and do their own fucking footwork.

    I apologize, sir.
    The mistake you made is not answering my question. I asked if vanilla cake is good various times. Why'll rude af. Look at how many times I've commented before. I been around the block for a minute.

  12. #2121

    To Hobbist9

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAJoesHesAHoe  [View Original Post]
    Acting like shit is top secret.
    If you are still out there and have been following THIS particular thread-I owe you a HUGE apology. You were right all along, and I was wrong. I won't make the same mistake again.

    Let the newbies do some homework, research, and do their own fucking footwork.

    I apologize, sir.

  13. #2120

    I believe in karma also

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy141  [View Original Post]
    Tootorrid. I agree with you in his mentality of the way things are and how he's protected. BUT. As you clearly point out he's dug this hole already by admitting fault with the things he's already done. Believe you me, there's enough proof on here to rebut any claims of innocence on his part. He's also done this on another forum as well. There's enough to prove his involvement and engagement in everything. I will tell you that the string of luck he has enjoyed with providers protecting him is about to run out. The texts yesterday he sent to a provider was enough to get him thrown in jail if it were a domestic complaint.

    Like I said in my previous post, I wasn't threatening him or anyone, I was just advising of where this current path will lead if it continues for him. He will never see anyone coming or going IF it ever came to that.

    He can let uncy LEO know what's being said here, I honestly don't care because I'm not texting and calling him after being told to stop. Nor am I stating anything specifically that could happen to him unlike what he's messaging these providers. The one provider I was in the presence of when this was going on went to a few stores the next day and picked up some mace and a tazer and she is looking forward to her next meeting with him. 👍.

    Bottom line is he knows what he's doing, he is cogniscent of these providers request to stop and he chooses to continue. Regardless of protection, Mr. Bugle / Glasser's luck is about to change if he so chooses to continue. I don't care what he writes on here, it's his freedom of speech to do so within the parameters of the forum rules. It's a whole different ballgame when it gets Ted Bundy via text messages.

    Rant over. You can resume your regularly scheduled programming.
    I have been taught as a child and have always believed that what goes around comes around. Eventually. Sometimes it takes time. But it ALWAYS happens. In his case, I hope it will.

    I can understand why providers would not want to consult with LEO about his threats and antics against them given how they earn their living. I don't believe it's necessary. I believe that all they need to do is expose him to those who suffer the most harm from his behavior, and let karma, fate and destiny handle the rest. While I never advocate violence, I DO BELIEVE that he needs to be taught a lesson.

    And-who suffers the most from a cock blocker trying to put providers out of business and destroy the providers lives and careers and ruin the hobby for a bunch of men who have done no harm to this retard freak and are just trying to get a nut off?

    Who suffers the most from the ruination of a website designed not for childish drama, but to simply exchange useful information about the availability of providers and what services they may or may not offer?

    Who suffers the most from the business of hobbying being ruined in the district leaving some men to inconvenience themselves by having to travel outside of their home area to find providers?

    Who suffers the most?

  14. #2119

    Bunch of lies

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I'm going to keep banning you, you can't use the forum for your vendetta against Jada.

    A2

  15. #2118

    Never see them coming OR going.

    Tootorrid. I agree with you in his mentality of the way things are and how he's protected. BUT. As you clearly point out he's dug this hole already by admitting fault with the things he's already done. Believe you me, there's enough proof on here to rebut any claims of innocence on his part. He's also done this on another forum as well. There's enough to prove his involvement and engagement in everything. I will tell you that the string of luck he has enjoyed with providers protecting him is about to run out. The texts yesterday he sent to a provider was enough to get him thrown in jail if it were a domestic complaint.

    Like I said in my previous post, I wasn't threatening him or anyone, I was just advising of where this current path will lead if it continues for him. He will never see anyone coming or going IF it ever came to that.

    He can let uncy LEO know what's being said here, I honestly don't care because I'm not texting and calling him after being told to stop. Nor am I stating anything specifically that could happen to him unlike what he's messaging these providers. The one provider I was in the presence of when this was going on went to a few stores the next day and picked up some mace and a tazer and she is looking forward to her next meeting with him. 👍.

    Bottom line is he knows what he's doing, he is cogniscent of these providers request to stop and he chooses to continue. Regardless of protection, Mr. Bugle / Glasser's luck is about to change if he so chooses to continue. I don't care what he writes on here, it's his freedom of speech to do so within the parameters of the forum rules. It's a whole different ballgame when it gets Ted Bundy via text messages.

    Rant over. You can resume your regularly scheduled programming.

    Quote Originally Posted by TooTorrid  [View Original Post]
    My guess? He's already been in touch with LEO regarding your posting, Bigguy141. And you can bet that he did NOT inform them of the part HE has played in all this.

    It's how cop callers operate. First, they stir up a mess of trouble. Harass, bully, threaten others. They go out of their way to make life miserable for other people.

    Look back over his past postings as proof-clearly written in black and white for all the world to see. He's even threatened a few hobbyists on these forums, and at least a dozen providers. It's what he does.

    Then, when confronted by those who may be offended by his antics, he goes running to the cops. Over shit that HE started. And-make no mistake-they WILL protect him. Just as everyone else appears to be doing.

    Providers don't want to call the cops on HIM. We know of several providers whose careers he has either ruined or attempted to ruin. They are actually PROTECTING HIM despite the fact that he wouldn't hesitate to call the authorities on THEM. I suspect he has done so in at least one case-the provider he claimed robbed him.

    Mongers don't want to expose him with what they have learned about him from providers they share. They are PROTECTING HIM despite the fact that he has gone out of his way to ruin both their hobby and their website. He has even "Catfished" a few members, and recently set up scam dates with bogus info attempting to get forum members jammed up and ruin THEIR lives.

    LEO will protect him because if karma WERE to catch up with him, he will paint himself to the authorities as just an innocent victim. And because he already reported it as a threat, THEY will PROTECT HIM, too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape