Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 13123
-
05-06-22 09:28 #9793Senior Member

Posts: 514Probably varies at different locations
That probably varies at different locations. Places like Figueroa st in Los Angeles would have a different percentage than Kensington.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
Not too long ago I picked up someone who was being forced and trafficked on the ave but most people on kenzo are likely willingly doing it for drug money and are likely homeless or close to it.
-
05-05-22 21:51 #9792Senior Member

Posts: 987Random question
Listened to a podcast today where an ex-FBI agent was interviewing a woman who advocates for "street level sex workers". He asked how many streetwalkers have pimps and she said 80-85% and went on to talk about the different types of pimps like sneaker (BF who pimp their GF), regular pimps that follow old skool training, gorilla pimps that use violence to coerce the women and the feather in the cap type super pimp, like the 70's stereotype.
Does 85% sound right? I have no experience with SWs.
-
05-04-22 12:57 #9791Regular Member

Posts: 3Danielle
White brunette, slightly chunky but the ass was still nice / thicc and had a great curve. She had a slight snagged tooth as well which was actually sort of cute. Had on a dark jacket and then black yoga pants that made the cake look extra good. She held good convo and didn't rush. Bbcim, 7/10 skills, hung out for 40. Dome was okay but she was so chill that it made it all the more better. Grabbed her on the street behind the cheese steak spot on Lehigh ave.
-
05-02-22 23:08 #9790Senior Member

Posts: 514Jordan
I'd also like to know if anyone has Jordan's contact info. The last I heard, she left that phone in some dudes car and didn't get it back. This was probably around February or March.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 20:28 #9789Senior Member

Posts: 644Yeah she has to gain that weight back asap. She told me she was about to slow down on the "smoking". Last summer she was nice and thick.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 16:07 #9788Banned Member

Posts: 426I see she has lost about 30 lbs.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
Not good.
She is better with all the plup weight.
When she gains it goes to her tits, ass and hips.
I picked her up after a failed meetup with Redhead Jackie.
Jackie has a great body, but she had me waiting at 16th and Lehigh too long.
Too many Ngas walking around.
I bounced and found Kristen going into Quickstop.
It is sad to see her weightloss.
-
05-02-22 14:21 #9787Senior Member

Posts: 477Jordan
Does anyone have a good number for Jordan. Her number ending in 9727 is not working.
-
05-01-22 22:29 #9786Senior Member

Posts: 644Naw I'm talking about redhead Kristen with the big titties. And she had on a black hoodie.
Originally Posted by ChazOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 21:36 #9785Banned Member

Posts: 426No pics.
Originally Posted by Djs0182
[View Original Post]
It was at night, couldn't sneak one.
She is about 5'6 and 160 lbs thick.
See her at your own risk.
It was a complete waste of money.
-
05-01-22 21:18 #9784Senior Member

Posts: 149Any chance of a pic of her? I use to pick up a few girls in that general area.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 13:09 #9783Regular Member

Posts: 5Kristen
What color hoodie was Kristen wearing and about what time? I thought that I seen someone that resembled her. I haven't seen her in awhile. You are talking about blonde Kristen with the abscess on her arm?
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 01:02 #9782Senior Member

Posts: 644I was just out on the ave. It was busy because the weather is nice. Some a few girls down by Huntingdon station. One redhead with a nice ass was walking with a limp. Saw this hot brunette wearing a shirt with her stomach out (with a jacket on) and ripped jeans up between Tioga & Westmoreland. Both times I was making my 2nd go around to try to pick her up somebody beat me to it LOL. But I did manage to see Kristen out tonight after not seeing her out since last month, almost didn't notice her because she had on a hoodie that was over her head and zipped up (hiding those big ass titties). Luckily I pulled over to make a call and she happened to walk by and I recognized her face LOL.
-
04-30-22 21:32 #9781Senior Member

Posts: 28Pretty short chic near huntington
Has anyone met with the teapot pretty short brown hair girl I've been seeing around Huntington station lately. Wears a purple jacket when it's cold out? I haven't been able to swoop myself but then I read a post about some TGTBT looking girl in the area being possible LE. Anyone know the girl I'm talking about?
-
04-30-22 12:52 #9780Senior Member

Posts: 644Anybody seen big titty Kristen out recently?
I haven't seen Kristen out on the ave in a minute. I usually go out at night so IDK if she's switched to the day shift or not LOL.
-
04-29-22 20:12 #9779Senior Member

Posts: 113I met Kelly with the implants near that church
I met Kelly with the implants at that church a couple years ago.











Reply With Quote





