Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 876 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9781

    Pretty short chic near huntington

    Has anyone met with the teapot pretty short brown hair girl I've been seeing around Huntington station lately. Wears a purple jacket when it's cold out? I haven't been able to swoop myself but then I read a post about some TGTBT looking girl in the area being possible LE. Anyone know the girl I'm talking about?

  2. #9780

    Anybody seen big titty Kristen out recently?

    I haven't seen Kristen out on the ave in a minute. I usually go out at night so IDK if she's switched to the day shift or not LOL.

  3. #9779

    I met Kelly with the implants near that church

    I met Kelly with the implants at that church a couple years ago.

  4. #9778

    Christina in Tacony

    There are a lot of girls up in Tacony on Torresdale past that big Church.

    4 on one corner.

    I picked the Blonde with the biggest ass, and it was a mistake.

    She ended up being terrible on the Mic. 2 mins in and she was asking if I was done, and she was kinda moving around like she was skitzing.

    Smelled good but I'll never pick her up again.

    I stopped her short in an attempt to swing back for one of the other girls but they were all gone when I got back.

  5. #9777
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    I met up with cute little Anna yesterday after she did a date near 15th and Chestnut Sts and she not only had a pack of Newports but she had a bank roll wad of cash, I took a picture of her but if I post it she will probably get robbed but there must be some BIG highrollers hooking up with her bec in all the years of doing this I am lucky if I don't have to buy a cig for a girl and the ones I meet NEVER have any cash!!

    Also I remember blonde Katie!! After seeing her a dozen times I posted when she did a cash and dash on me years ago and I got blasted with hate mail from a senior member saying she was with him 24/7 and I was lying and to remove the post but she continued to call me after that and she called me from the roundhouse 8 pm one night after being arrestted and getting released and needed a ride so I picked her up and she said she was hungry so I took her to a high end steak resturaunt and she ordered a steak dinner and didn't even put a fork into it and got it to go! I still have great pics of her.
    Repo its the end of the Month.

    They get their checks before the weekend.

    And why are you associating with a Thief?

    Cut that b!tch off.

  6. #9776

    I couldn't believe my eyes! This is a 1st!

    I met up with cute little Anna yesterday after she did a date near 15th and Chestnut Sts and she not only had a pack of Newports but she had a bank roll wad of cash, I took a picture of her but if I post it she will probably get robbed but there must be some BIG highrollers hooking up with her bec in all the years of doing this I am lucky if I don't have to buy a cig for a girl and the ones I meet NEVER have any cash!!

    Also I remember blonde Katie!! After seeing her a dozen times I posted when she did a cash and dash on me years ago and I got blasted with hate mail from a senior member saying she was with him 24/7 and I was lying and to remove the post but she continued to call me after that and she called me from the roundhouse 8 pm one night after being arrestted and getting released and needed a ride so I picked her up and she said she was hungry so I took her to a high end steak resturaunt and she ordered a steak dinner and didn't even put a fork into it and got it to go! I still have great pics of her.

  7. #9775

    Sharon

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Any pics of Sharon?
    Search her name here you'll see lots of pics. Cookyjar posted some.

  8. #9774

    Kenzo xvideo page

    Props to this brotha for putting girls from the ave on xvideos.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/steffanerby#_tabVideos.

  9. #9773
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Any pics of Sharon?
    Do a forum search.

  10. #9772
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    I usually stay away from the ave, don't want le drama and whatnot more trouble than it's worth. But the ads have been getting lesser and lesser quality. So I went and picked up the infamous Sharon. Honestly way better bang for your buck than anything on listcrawler or stg. 100 anything but Greek is on the table and the spot was so secluded that you can and I did do anything I want to her. She's really easy to get along with, laid back, open, and a true cumbucket. The tits are one of the best pairs I've ever played with. Highly recommend especially with what else is out there.
    Any pics of Sharon?

  11. #9771

    Infamous Sharon

    I usually stay away from the ave, don't want le drama and whatnot more trouble than it's worth. But the ads have been getting lesser and lesser quality. So I went and picked up the infamous Sharon. Honestly way better bang for your buck than anything on listcrawler or stg. 100 anything but Greek is on the table and the spot was so secluded that you can and I did do anything I want to her. She's really easy to get along with, laid back, open, and a true cumbucket. The tits are one of the best pairs I've ever played with. Highly recommend especially with what else is out there.

  12. #9770

    Is she still on the Ave?


  13. #9769
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Strawberry blonde reddish haired Kelly the stripper who used to be on Backpage? I just seen her by the 711 wow! Super skinny looks homeless no body anymore and her face is all scabby. What a shame.
    Yea, if we're taking about the same girl because there is only one Kelly I know. She was smoking hot 4+ years ago. It's really sad, girls I use to see stop traffic years ago now nobody stops for them and they walk looking for dates for hours. Other girls I know are right behind girls like Kelly. I know a few girls from age 30 to 40 that need to get out the game now otherwise they're going to end up like Kelly, or worse, Bree.

    On another note, there is another stripper that post up on K and Pacific. She's really hot. She looks Spanish but I believe she's mixed blk / wht. She's got a killer body with a really nice ass. She hits the bottle that's her vice. She's one of the few who gets dressed up in boots and looks good. Not too many Kensington girls on the ave worth taking back to a telly these days but she's worth it if you vibe with her. Her fat bubble butt alone is worth the price of admission.

    There is also some new talent. I seen 2 different light skinned black chicks that were pretty and good looking. Also there was a rare thick white female in a dress that put in good work for microphone check. She did not look like a user at all and was prepared with rubber and sanitizing equipment. She got picked up as soon as she got out another car so there is no way you're going to get her unless you're at the right time at the right place.

  14. #9768

    This is why I usually stay away from picking up young chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKl2100  [View Original Post]
    I saw a pretty and clean looking woman in her 20's walking on Kensington & Huntingdon and drove up to her before someone else snatched her. She didn't want to get in after pulling up and asked me to roll my window down, "looking for a date," seemed weird and said not now and drove away. Looped around and sat for about 30 minutes watching most do the same after approaching her. The one idiot who didn't drive away was soon pulled over down the street.

    I spoke to one of my regular UTR girls who knows the street and she told me the new young ones (clean and looking as young as 18) are LE.

    If it looks too good to be true it probably is!

    Don't ever negotiate with someone on the street through the window. Girls don't do that. They also don't want issues with LE or to be noticed. Also, if she looks like she isn't using, don't even think about it, someone who is young and pretty while sober can fetch 300-600 on tyrst or TNA, why would she be there going after $30?
    Anytime I see a young looking SW or one that's "too good to be true" I never try to scoop on 1st viewing. I'll wait and see if someone else picks them up then I'll think about copping. I never pick up young jawns because I like my SW's experienced LOL. I see a lot of guys being reckless on the ave. Talking to girls through their car windows, stopping in the middle of ave, not pulling over and picking up girls. They're just asking to get caught up smh.

  15. #9767

    LE "Discretion"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    I had Uncle LEO tell me he would drop dope in my vehicle if he decided to take me in. There are no boundaries at all.

    The detainee is always at a disadvantage. The cops know the judge. The judge knows exactly what the cop is doing and why. They both know the ADA.

    The detainee is always the outsider, guilty or not. Doesn't matter. In a flash, the legal system in Philly can quickly become a third-world country. Understanding that little fact can work wonders for all of us. It's always to our advantage to keep our mouths shut and not let our macho or our pride get in the way of our common sense.
    If LE really wanted to, they could arrest you for just making a few passes on the Ave. They already do that in Camden and if you have an out of state plate you are a prime target. LE suspects that any out-of-stater has no legit business being on Broad St. And they are probably right.

    A few years ago while on business in Philly I was trolling Kensington in the wee hours of the morning, when it is usually dead. But I very luckily? ...found a passable blonde and was headed back to my hotel with her. LE had the cross street ahead blockaded, so I backed up and headed down a side street. They saw me and sent a patrol car to intercept. With flashing lights behind me and another joining to my front, I thought for sure that I would be spending an evening detained courtesy of the city of brotherly love. They recognized the girl and asked me if I knew her. I had to admit I did not, so they asked me what I was doing with her at 2 AM. I said she was flagging a ride and I was giving her a ride to a friend's house. She knowingly nodded. They gave me the raised eyebrow scoff and went back to their vehicles, clearly to run my plates and license. Since I was out of state and my record is clean my guess is that I was more trouble than it was worth to arrest an out-of-town solid citizen on a trumped up charge. They let me go, but not before letting me sweat for almost an hour. And they let me know that they were quite aware what was really going on by asking my passenger to exit and walk to her "friend's house," and telling me that they better never see me back here again. I don't know if they actually bother to keep tabs on such things, but that was enough to keep me out of Kensington for quite some time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape