Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 1031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #341

    Too Good To Be True?

    Have seen this ad for a few days:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html

    Been in contact with her with a number of EMails, and here is what she says:

    1. Private In Call in Tacoma. Lives in an apartment with her sister.

    2. Donation of $130 per hour.

    3. Has agreed to ALL of the following services for the $130:

    BBBJ.

    DATY.

    DATO.

    Rimming.

    BBFS.

    It certainly sounds good, and if the photos are accurate, she looks fine also. But I wonder if it's TGTBT. $130 for all that for the hour?

    Anyone have any intel on her. Would appreciate it. If all is good, would plan on seeing her tomorrow afternoon.

  2. #340

    Latinass

    Quote Originally Posted by InfoSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Been doing AMPs for the past few years and looking for something new. Anyone got a recommendation for a latina?
    Following.

    And must admit I have a weakness for busty Big booty latinas.

  3. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    She no longer provides FS. I used to see her back in the day and she did provide FS (like 3 years ago). I don't really care enough to see her enough to find out if she's more relaxed with regulars. She's a nice girl but 200 for a subpar massage and a handjob. Meh.
    Thanks, yeah not worth it to find out.

  4. #338

    Local latinas?

    Been doing AMPs for the past few years and looking for something new. Anyone got a recommendation for a latina?

  5. #337

    Angela massage

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/mass...a/520379060510 Anyone seen Angela? I'm a little sketchy about this one but love my mature women.

  6. #336

    As far as I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by InfoSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she still offers FS, or is she just massage / he now?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?101308-leaha28
    She no longer provides FS. I used to see her back in the day and she did provide FS (like 3 years ago). I don't really care enough to see her enough to find out if she's more relaxed with regulars. She's a nice girl but 200 for a subpar massage and a handjob. Meh.

  7. #335

    Ebony


  8. #334

    Thanks!

    I appreciate the tips, Mr White, and I concur that those are not great signs. I'm new to this beyond the friendly confines of our local board. Anything send in advance by CashApp I might as well just kiss goodbye.

    I figure. Thanks for the pointers, and I guess the search goes on.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    While she looks good, you might want to be careful. First, it would have been beneficial for you to do a google search of her phone number. Here are the results of that:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=253-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    Secondly, the second and third results on that link are quite revealing. For the second one, she states at the end "All you need is cash app to hear what I'm going to do to you next". That sounds like she requires some of the donation up front, which is never a good idea. Secondly, the third result is actually another provider's ad.

  9. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by RobD  [View Original Post]
    I'll even add the link this time! Anyone have experience with Dani?

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...t/579759965871. Thanks!
    While she looks good, you might want to be careful. First, it would have been beneficial for you to do a google search of her phone number. Here are the results of that:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=253-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    Secondly, the second and third results on that link are quite revealing. For the second one, she states at the end "All you need is cash app to hear what I'm going to do to you next". That sounds like she requires some of the donation up front, which is never a good idea. Secondly, the third result is actually another provider's ad.

  10. #332

    Looking for intel

    I'll even add the link this time! Anyone have experience with Dani?

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...t/579759965871. Thanks!

  11. #331

    Much obliged

    Quote Originally Posted by Whawhawha  [View Original Post]
    Read Blackvanilla3's post on page 2 then rethink your decision.
    Thanks, needed that.

  12. #330

    Do a bit of research

    Quote Originally Posted by GrisTummy  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if my first post went through, but seeing if this person is legit:

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...w/754778555325

    Any ideas?
    Read Blackvanilla3's post on page 2 then rethink your decision.

  13. #329

    Legit?

    Don't know if my first post went through, but seeing if this person is legit:

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...w/754778555325

    Any ideas?

  14. #328

  15. #327

    Leaha28

    Anyone know if she still offers FS, or is she just massage / he now?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?101308-leaha28

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape