Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 25719
-
04-29-22 17:18 #15639Senior Member

Posts: 121Don't do it is correct
Even if you're not there any dumb thing they or their associates do is tied to you. Arrests, OD, theft, etc. You already have the right answer!
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 17:05 #15638Senior Member

Posts: 369Hotel Rooms
I usually don't let providers use a room in my name, but I'm wondering what the risk level is. Can they add another night without showing my card? How often are they fined for smoking in the room? I assume the answer is "don't do it," but I have done it before for girls that I know well without issue. I assume things could get pretty expensive if they did property damage.
-
04-29-22 14:28 #15637Senior Member

Posts: 149Not new, this one tried that shit on me a year ago.
Originally Posted by CarGuy63
[View Original Post]
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/919918544629
-
04-29-22 12:14 #15636Senior Member

Posts: 121Dana?
Looks like Dana? She has always seemed nice and safe to me though.
Originally Posted by CarGuy63
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 12:06 #15635Regular Member

Posts: 30Layla
Dreamed of Layla a few days ago. She's a little heavier than her pics but still smokin hot. She smelled really good, everything is well maintained. Agreed to 2 pops, great big tits and ass, intelligent conversation, really beautiful woman. Sweet lady, I will visit again.
-
04-29-22 11:59 #15634Banned Member

Posts: 278New Scam
How about this.
-
04-29-22 11:30 #15633Senior Member

Posts: 74Harmony / Denver / Melissa
While we're taking a trip down memory lane, anyone know where she's at these days?
-
04-29-22 10:20 #15632Senior Member

Posts: 369Angel
I wasn't trying to advocate for her. Just wondering if it was the same girl. Certainly didn't mean for my comments to be interpreted as a vouch for her character.
Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 10:08 #15631Senior Member

Posts: 444Angel
She has a AA and girl inside with her, you lay your donation on the dresser the black guy comes in after 5 minutes takes the money then she asks for room money, she will rip you off, you have been warned.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 10:03 #15630Senior Member

Posts: 121Mature Nicole
Saw off woodman but she has since moved. Dog there but we'll mannered good skills nice rack older than pics make her look. Would repeat if she was in same location as before.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/555347838061
-
04-29-22 09:34 #15629Regular Member

Posts: 16Jiggle with updated link
Looks like first posting I replied to has different number. Attached is updated link.
Originally Posted by GolfGuy60
[View Original Post]
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/699617588229
-
04-29-22 08:15 #15628Senior Member

Posts: 121Thanks have been on the fence about her what is donation?
Originally Posted by GolfGuy60
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 06:47 #15627Senior Member

Posts: 121Amy
Saw her a couple months ago. Sketchy bldg on east side, should've just left but little head. Not even attractive as pics which doesn't say much. Terrible BBBJ I got off finally and scrambled away never to return. 6. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ayton/80655675.
-
04-29-22 06:42 #15626Senior Member

Posts: 121https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/897120339372
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 03:50 #15625Senior Member

Posts: 121Lauren
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/897120339372
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






