Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 39981
-
05-02-22 14:10 #26781Senior Member

Posts: 183CLM Zara
I actually pulled out a bit too early on the first round so I didn't finish so she got me hard again and I finished on her tits and a bit on her face. If cash is tight, then no worries but the service and experience were worth it to me.
Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 13:30 #26780Regular Member

Posts: 14No One Under 50
Chicago massage "girls" are much older than they look. Usually, 50+ approaching 60!
Don't be looking for young ones at massage parlors. They will not let that happen to you.
Looking for a young Asian, look elsewhere.
-
05-02-22 13:15 #26779Senior Member

Posts: 87Going to be in Chicago for the day. What would be the recommendations for a good massage / nuru? I keep seeing the CLM pop up. Any particular providers?
-
05-02-22 08:08 #26778Senior Member

Posts: 300Nobody is under 30
There are no under 30 girls working in spas in Chicago. For that, you need to visit an escort, and even then, it's rare. The hands age faster than the face. That is how you tell a person's age.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 21:44 #26777Senior Member

Posts: 78Was bbj and two pops included? I've been pretty tempted to visit Zara. But I'm tight on cash and the raise for cfs after the door fee seems much less worth it than going with one of the reliable agencies where you know what you're getting and the price is set. If only she was independent or at a regular agency. Still kinda tempted.
Originally Posted by FellowMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 20:05 #26776Senior Member

Posts: 1445Jessica once explained to me that the girls there are organized into cliques. If you're with one girl and other girls from her clique are on the couch they will be friendly and chat with you. Otherwise they keep to themselves because they are worried about being seen as poachers.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
I don't have a personal observation about it because I usually try to get in and out without being seen by the other girls for a lot of complicated reasons.
-
05-01-22 15:47 #26775Senior Member

Posts: 1711819
819 is partly owned by the SS owner. Erica was at SS for a few days before moving over to 819. There were a couple reviews of her in the apartment thread. I actually met her at an apartment like 3 years ago, but she hasn't been back here since.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
Not every girl who works at SS will be going to 819 immediately after, but I am sure some will. This is a postive development as we need more talents. More competition is good for us guys.
-
05-01-22 11:59 #26774Senior Member

Posts: 183CLM Zara
Just reporting out here after seeing multiple threads about her, thought I'd give her a shot myself.
If you've got the money, I would 110% recommend seeing her. I probably overpaid so props to anyone who paid less but the time was totally worth it to me. 2.2 for the hour and 3 for FS. She was so fun to be around and really takes care of you and makes the entire experience feel less transactional and more about having a good time. Plus her body is just absolutely amazing.
-
05-01-22 09:08 #26773Senior Member

Posts: 987819
I had a similar experience with an Erica. She was going to start with CBJ, but I had her get me hard with her hand and then went straight to the fucking. She and the other girl there were typical apartment girls from Flushing with bolt-ons, better English than usual. First time in Chicago for both of them, said that they would be there for another month.
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 07:40 #26772Senior Member

Posts: 1711Young is a girl under the age of 30
My definition of young for an AMP or apartment girls is under 30. It's virtually impossible for a Chinese girl under 25 to get a visa to come to the US. So if your definition of young is someone in their early 20's, good luck in finding her.
Originally Posted by Dddubs2
[View Original Post]
Kiki was 27 when I met her back in October 2020. In my review, I wrote about how I knew her age. So, she is either 28 or 29 now, depending on which month her birthday falls on.
April was 28 back in December of last year, so she is either still 28 or is 29 now. If you don't believe me that she is young, just go read her reviews. She has multiple reviews.
With Asian girls, you can almost always subtract at least 5 years from their real age and they would look like that. If a girl who is in her late 20's is too old for you, that is fine. You can keep looking for an early 20's unicorn. It's your money, you can spend it however you like.
-
05-01-22 07:24 #26771Senior Member

Posts: 1434I have tried to chat with girls on the couch on my way out a few times and they want nothing to do with you. The owner should either give them some pointers about possible future customers or put up some sort of a privacy screen so they do not have to look at us heathens.
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 07:21 #26770Senior Member

Posts: 1434IMO Lillys face is not great but her body is far better looking than her photos. If you look at pics of bikini competition girls she is not far off from that.
Originally Posted by CornCobMaker
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 02:08 #26769Senior Member

Posts: 1772 reports
I had 2 meetups this week.
First, met Abby at 8** S. Western. Very petite 30 ish Asian. She has a nice smile and you get the vibe she is dtf from the moment I walked in. She was also wearing a really short dress with no panties. 30 minutes was $60. She started the massage and I started rubbing her legs. She asked what I wanted and I said to fuck. Asked for 200 but agreed on 160. BBBJ, five, tiny little titties. Cfs and you can stand up while she rides you. It was a lot of fun. I will be back.
Second, Laura at CLM. Negative experience and won't return. She is a lot older than her pics. Her face really shows it She takes care of herself but too skinny for me. I could not understand her accent. No chemistry at all so just got a handjob with roaming for the door fee of 160. Won't go back to see her. CLM sucks. Walking out I saw two other girls on the couch and said hi and they both looked at me in silence. It's a shame they have no social skills.
-
05-01-22 01:51 #26768Senior Member

Posts: 190Nice
Definitely going to try this place!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 00:56 #26767Senior Member

Posts: 150Young is relative
Young as in 20's? Or 30's?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




