Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 854 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 904 954 1354 1854 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 30313
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17518
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? We chatted via video chat and showed me some of the goods over video and she seemed like a real good find. She only offered outcall, and said that she couldn't come unless she got at least some deposit, started at $75 then went down to $50. She said it's too long of a drive to do it without some guarantee that she gets something, which seems fair. But I never do a deposit, so easy to get burned that way. Unless someone here can verify that she will come after you give her a deposit.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/251393371835
    Scam. Deposits are always a scam.

  2. #17517
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Hi Hailee, hope you have been doing well sweetie. Before a post gets you upset look who is posting it and if it isn't a respected senior member like myself, or Bouinage, or DarkJr just don't stress it. I wouldn't even pay attention to the post and just do your thing and stay safe. Happy hunting to all.
    Why would I lie on her 95 percent of providers have demons that's why they do this and all of them will deny it and most of them have worked the streets so it is what it is.

  3. #17516
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? We chatted via video chat and showed me some of the goods over video and she seemed like a real good find. She only offered outcall, and said that she couldn't come unless she got at least some deposit, started at $75 then went down to $50. She said it's too long of a drive to do it without some guarantee that she gets something, which seems fair. But I never do a deposit, so easy to get burned that way. Unless someone here can verify that she will come after you give her a deposit.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/251393371835
    You did right run it looks like some models pix as you know hooters women have hooters she don't have hooters LOL send 75 then 50 were you that far away a uber cost 50 dollars? Its a profile on FB running the same scam turned out to be a 16 year old boy from Africa he would start out with 75 then 50. Its a better cash app scam bc if the person says it doesn't have a ride so what you going to do. My advice is offer to go get her and say this way we can meet and get to know each other.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hooters.jpg‎  

  4. #17515

    Paris uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    She was just locked up yesterday for identity theft.
    You right. Still at uncle house. She steal I'd from monger she robbed?

  5. #17514

    Hooters Girl

    Anyone seen this girl? We chatted via video chat and showed me some of the goods over video and she seemed like a real good find. She only offered outcall, and said that she couldn't come unless she got at least some deposit, started at $75 then went down to $50. She said it's too long of a drive to do it without some guarantee that she gets something, which seems fair. But I never do a deposit, so easy to get burned that way. Unless someone here can verify that she will come after you give her a deposit.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/251393371835

  6. #17513

    Hailee not an SW

    Quote Originally Posted by Hailee7  [View Original Post]
    I have never worked any streets that is so hilarious and drugs I'm not a perfect angel but never have I had demons I didn't know what that meant until I see all of you posting about it.
    Hi Hailee, hope you have been doing well sweetie. Before a post gets you upset look who is posting it and if it isn't a respected senior member like myself, or Bouinage, or DarkJr just don't stress it. I wouldn't even pay attention to the post and just do your thing and stay safe. Happy hunting to all.

  7. #17512

    Down already

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on this one? I don't think she's the Demi I see bad reviews on. First time I've seen this one post.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/562101219249
    It looks like the as is down already. I think that answers the question on whether or not she's real. We're the pics at least hot?

  8. #17511

    Link gone

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on this one? I don't think she's the Demi I see bad reviews on. First time I've seen this one post.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/562101219249
    This why I post pix off ads with my reviews bc these ads might get took down and no one has a clue who ya talking about.

  9. #17510

    New to Charlotte

    Popping in to say hello to the board, original from AL where things pretty scarce.

    Wondering if anyone might be willing to share a decent outcall date, got the hotel room for a few days while waiting to move in permanently. New to the area so if not possible it's cool, will post as I get more comfortable and that monger urge makes me take a dive.

    Thanks and nice to see the board here is active.

  10. #17509

    Kandii / Noaimee

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/704-386-3808

    I used to see her regularly 5 years ago, she totally disappeared (Uncle Sam?) Until like a year ago. Since then, I've tried on numerous times to schedule something and mostly she just gohsts and delays sometimes days to reply back LOL. I know she's got with demons and crap like that, probably major since the last time I saw her, but still believe worth to try to meet again, just for the old times.

    Not sure if anyone here has had luck with her recently and could report it back.

  11. #17508

    Demi?

    Anybody have any info on this one? I don't think she's the Demi I see bad reviews on. First time I've seen this one post.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/562101219249

  12. #17507
    Quote Originally Posted by Circius  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this woman or has anyone reached out to see if she is legit. I was thinking about texting her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/257753066686
    I be looking at that ad thinking its fake dude posted she in Dallas if its real there that ad maybe in a lot of cities. Even if she was real I couldn't afford it.

  13. #17506

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Circius  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this woman or has anyone reached out to see if she is legit. I was thinking about texting her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/257753066686
    Never mind. It's fact, the real one is in Dallas. The provider wouldn't provide prove.

  14. #17505
    Any info on this woman or has anyone reached out to see if she is legit. I was thinking about texting her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/257753066686

  15. #17504
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I am not seeing any red flags other than the out of state number. I have noticed her too. She looks good, if it is her you will meet. I would say it is a legit ad, though she seems to move around from city to city. She also has an ad on E.M. but no reviews. No idea what kind of service you will get, if you will get any service. I would fuck the woman in those pictures for sure. No doubt about it.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ferrari-escort-hayward-892297
    Its got a Snapchat on them so maybe but I wouldn't be first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape