Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 31083
-
04-30-22 19:28 #18303Senior Member

Posts: 105Down already
It looks like the as is down already. I think that answers the question on whether or not she's real. We're the pics at least hot?
Originally Posted by EasyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 19:01 #18302Banned Member

Posts: 905Link gone
This why I post pix off ads with my reviews bc these ads might get took down and no one has a clue who ya talking about.
Originally Posted by EasyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 18:09 #18301Regular Member

Posts: 23New to Charlotte
Popping in to say hello to the board, original from AL where things pretty scarce.
Wondering if anyone might be willing to share a decent outcall date, got the hotel room for a few days while waiting to move in permanently. New to the area so if not possible it's cool, will post as I get more comfortable and that monger urge makes me take a dive.
Thanks and nice to see the board here is active.
-
04-30-22 14:47 #18300Senior Member

Posts: 148Kandii / Noaimee
https://sumosear.ch/phone/704-386-3808
I used to see her regularly 5 years ago, she totally disappeared (Uncle Sam?) Until like a year ago. Since then, I've tried on numerous times to schedule something and mostly she just gohsts and delays sometimes days to reply back LOL. I know she's got with demons and crap like that, probably major since the last time I saw her, but still believe worth to try to meet again, just for the old times.
Not sure if anyone here has had luck with her recently and could report it back.
-
04-29-22 21:58 #18299Senior Member

Posts: 41Demi?
Anybody have any info on this one? I don't think she's the Demi I see bad reviews on. First time I've seen this one post.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/562101219249
-
04-29-22 21:51 #18298Banned Member

Posts: 905I be looking at that ad thinking its fake dude posted she in Dallas if its real there that ad maybe in a lot of cities. Even if she was real I couldn't afford it.
Originally Posted by Circius
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 21:26 #18297Regular Member

Posts: 2Fake
Never mind. It's fact, the real one is in Dallas. The provider wouldn't provide prove.
Originally Posted by Circius
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 20:01 #18296Regular Member

Posts: 2Any info on this woman or has anyone reached out to see if she is legit. I was thinking about texting her?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/257753066686
-
04-29-22 18:32 #18295Banned Member

Posts: 905Its got a Snapchat on them so maybe but I wouldn't be first.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 18:27 #18294Banned Member

Posts: 905I use to sell it and I guess you were buying it for someone else LOL what ever I'm done. And saw you on Woodlawn more than once but what ever I'm done.
Originally Posted by Hailee7
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 17:23 #18293Senior Member

Posts: 47Samara
She is as awesome as described. Totally with it, smart, pretty, and genuinely loves what she does. The key is that she enjoys this and it shows. If you have a chance to see her I can't think of a better way to spend your time.
-
04-29-22 16:33 #18292Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 5LOL drugs and working the streets
I have never worked any streets that is so hilarious and drugs I'm not a perfect angel but never have I had demons I didn't know what that meant until I see all of you posting about it.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 16:24 #18291Senior Member

Posts: 687Paris
She was just locked up yesterday for identity theft.
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 15:19 #18290Senior Member

Posts: 395She looks pretty good what spice is say she is working at?
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 11:27 #18289Senior Member

Posts: 229Venessa
Has anyone seen this one? She texted me back that she's in a spa.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3245931











Reply With Quote




