Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 882 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 932 982 1382 1882 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 39986
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #26771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    I had 2 meetups this week.

    First, met Abby at 8** S. Western. Very petite 30 ish Asian. She has a nice smile and you get the vibe she is dtf from the moment I walked in. She was also wearing a really short dress with no panties. 30 minutes was $60. She started the massage and I started rubbing her legs. She asked what I wanted and I said to fuck. Asked for 200 but agreed on 160. BBBJ, five, tiny little titties. Cfs and you can stand up while she rides you. It was a lot of fun. I will be back.

    Second, Laura at CLM. Negative experience and won't return. She is a lot older than her pics. Her face really shows it She takes care of herself but too skinny for me. I could not understand her accent. No chemistry at all so just got a handjob with roaming for the door fee of 160. Won't go back to see her. CLM sucks. Walking out I saw two other girls on the couch and said hi and they both looked at me in silence. It's a shame they have no social skills.
    I have tried to chat with girls on the couch on my way out a few times and they want nothing to do with you. The owner should either give them some pointers about possible future customers or put up some sort of a privacy screen so they do not have to look at us heathens.

  2. #26770
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by CornCobMaker  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of trying Lilly at CLM. I've heard generally positive things, but how accurate are her photos?

    I was burnt by Nicol, who quite frankly couldn't be further from the advertisement.
    IMO Lillys face is not great but her body is far better looking than her photos. If you look at pics of bikini competition girls she is not far off from that.

  3. #26769

    2 reports

    I had 2 meetups this week.

    First, met Abby at 8** S. Western. Very petite 30 ish Asian. She has a nice smile and you get the vibe she is dtf from the moment I walked in. She was also wearing a really short dress with no panties. 30 minutes was $60. She started the massage and I started rubbing her legs. She asked what I wanted and I said to fuck. Asked for 200 but agreed on 160. BBBJ, five, tiny little titties. Cfs and you can stand up while she rides you. It was a lot of fun. I will be back.

    Second, Laura at CLM. Negative experience and won't return. She is a lot older than her pics. Her face really shows it She takes care of herself but too skinny for me. I could not understand her accent. No chemistry at all so just got a handjob with roaming for the door fee of 160. Won't go back to see her. CLM sucks. Walking out I saw two other girls on the couch and said hi and they both looked at me in silence. It's a shame they have no social skills.

  4. #26768

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Some of you prefer grannies, nothing wrong with that. To each their own. But I am gong to venture and guess that most of you prefer fit, hot and young girls. Well, I will make a bold prediction that BHC will be very busy as it has 2 of my favorite girls here now. Kiki (some of you might know her as KK) just got in tonight and will start tomorrow. For those of you who are not familiar with Kiki, she has been here before at a couple of apartments. Beauty is in the eye of beholder, but I would rank her look in my top 10. She has that bad ass Asian girl look to her, you know the girls you see in car racing movies.

    Monday night, April's flight gets in and she will start Tuesday morning. April is someone who needs no introduction. Just go read her reviews when she was here last December if you don't know who April is. Been texting with her ever since her last visit and I would like to think that I deserve some credits for finally convincing her to return to Chicago. She has many fans and I think you guys who are her fans owe me one LOL. I will make another post when her flight lands and she sends me a confirmation text.

    BHC stands for Body Heath Center. It's located on Archer by Pershing. You should be able to find it with a simple google, so please don't message for their phone number. Can't go wrong with either girl. I would recommend calling and making an appointment as I have a feeling that they will be busy. Let the line start forming!
    Definitely going to try this place!

  5. #26767

    Young is relative

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Some of you prefer grannies, nothing wrong with that. To each their own. But I am gong to venture and guess that most of you prefer fit, hot and young girls. Well, I will make a bold prediction that BHC will be very busy as it has 2 of my favorite girls here now. Kiki (some of you might know her as KK) just got in tonight and will start tomorrow. For those of you who are not familiar with Kiki, she has been here before at a couple of apartments. Beauty is in the eye of beholder, but I would rank her look in my top 10. She has that bad ass Asian girl look to her, you know the girls you see in car racing movies.

    Monday night, April's flight gets in and she will start Tuesday morning. April is someone who needs no introduction. Just go read her reviews when she was here last December if you don't know who April is. Been texting with her ever since her last visit and I would like to think that I deserve some credits for finally convincing her to return to Chicago. She has many fans and I think you guys who are her fans owe me one LOL. I will make another post when her flight lands and she sends me a confirmation text.

    BHC stands for Body Heath Center. It's located on Archer by Pershing. You should be able to find it with a simple google, so please don't message for their phone number. Can't go wrong with either girl. I would recommend calling and making an appointment as I have a feeling that they will be busy. Let the line start forming!
    Young as in 20's? Or 30's?

  6. #26766

    PSA and a bold prediction for BHC

    Some of you prefer grannies, nothing wrong with that. To each their own. But I am gong to venture and guess that most of you prefer fit, hot and young girls. Well, I will make a bold prediction that BHC will be very busy as it has 2 of my favorite girls here now. Kiki (some of you might know her as KK) just got in tonight and will start tomorrow. For those of you who are not familiar with Kiki, she has been here before at a couple of apartments. Beauty is in the eye of beholder, but I would rank her look in my top 10. She has that bad ass Asian girl look to her, you know the girls you see in car racing movies.

    Monday night, April's flight gets in and she will start Tuesday morning. April is someone who needs no introduction. Just go read her reviews when she was here last December if you don't know who April is. Been texting with her ever since her last visit and I would like to think that I deserve some credits for finally convincing her to return to Chicago. She has many fans and I think you guys who are her fans owe me one LOL. I will make another post when her flight lands and she sends me a confirmation text.

    BHC stands for Body Heath Center. It's located on Archer by Pershing. You should be able to find it with a simple google, so please don't message for their phone number. Can't go wrong with either girl. I would recommend calling and making an appointment as I have a feeling that they will be busy. Let the line start forming!

  7. #26765

    Lilly CLM

    Was thinking of trying Lilly at CLM. I've heard generally positive things, but how accurate are her photos?

    I was burnt by Nicol, who quite frankly couldn't be further from the advertisement.

  8. #26764

    Milking

    Anyone know ant good providers for prostate massage.

  9. #26763
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralObvious  [View Original Post]
    She's one of the best. I have a standing appointment with her, weekly, before the doors open.
    Does she offer L2 or L3. Or just L1? Thanks.

  10. #26762
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralObvious  [View Original Post]
    She's one of the best. I have a standing appointment with her, weekly, before the doors open.
    Thanks. Door fee for hour is .6?

  11. #26761

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    No, this guy's talking about Comfort on Archer. I recently saw YoYo (how I've always known her) and can confirm she's still on top of her game.
    She's one of the best. I have a standing appointment with her, weekly, before the doors open.

  12. #26760

    Pacifico review

    Stopped at Pacifico. 40's goth Latina with a ton of tats and piercings. 60 at the door. Got FS for 2 after a far too short once over and lackluster massage. I don't know mongers. This might be it for me. Was just subpar and should have stayed home.

  13. #26759

    Jenny Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Ditzker  [View Original Post]
    Lurker, new to posting. Been to this spot over on W31 a couple of times. Jenny, young. Maybe late 20's, early 30's. Pretty cute, good massage and teasing but kinda boring and uninterested. . 1 just to touch a titty with L1 - nice titty but will never do again.

    Lily. I think that's her name. Is great. She's older though. Likely 50's. But the massage is better, the L1 is better, and she let me pet the kitty. . 1 if I remember right.

    Anyone able to get FS there?
    Jenny has a very nice young body. Firm but she is a prude. I got her pants down and top up for 80 once. Kept trying to stay out of reach but I got some roaming. Very disinterested in her work. Do not know why she still gets clients. She has been spoken about here before. If anyone has gone with her further PM me the secret hand signal.

    Lily is 180 from Jenny. Makes eye contact and is into her work. Older yes but IMO has a really nice body and a delicious kitty. Been trying to get her to L2 or L3 but no go. Still an enjoyable time for me. 150 total for half hour.

  14. #26758

    Consistent

    Quote Originally Posted by FastSubaru  [View Original Post]
    Idk if its the top but it's one of the better spots, and shows in their prices. FS is there but depends on the girl. Receptionist is beautiful but she doesn't give massages.
    I haven't been to the other Latina spots other than AOL, which was a bad experience (the provider more than the place I think). Princess is great bc it's consistent. There's usually a couple girls around so even though they don't answer all the time I haven't had to wait or be turned away. Full menu with each girl I've met. Drawbacks are that only 1 girl I've had speaks conversational English. Gives a hell of a massage but not the best body. It's also pretty mechanical too.

    For the door + extras price, it's tempting me to jump into CLM or an agency instead. It would be more expensive but, with a better looking girl and experience, it may be worth the extra dough.

  15. #26757
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateH56  [View Original Post]
    Comfort on North? Someone else mentioned a Comfort in McKinley Park.
    No, this guy's talking about Comfort on Archer. I recently saw YoYo (how I've always known her) and can confirm she's still on top of her game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape