Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 39977
-
04-29-22 17:44 #26762Banned Member

Posts: 178Does she offer L2 or L3. Or just L1? Thanks.
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 17:08 #26761Senior Member

Posts: 45Thanks. Door fee for hour is .6?
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 14:01 #26760Senior Member

Posts: 300Agreed
She's one of the best. I have a standing appointment with her, weekly, before the doors open.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 12:25 #26759Regular Member

Posts: 9Pacifico review
Stopped at Pacifico. 40's goth Latina with a ton of tats and piercings. 60 at the door. Got FS for 2 after a far too short once over and lackluster massage. I don't know mongers. This might be it for me. Was just subpar and should have stayed home.
-
04-29-22 11:14 #26758Senior Member

Posts: 166Jenny Lily
Jenny has a very nice young body. Firm but she is a prude. I got her pants down and top up for 80 once. Kept trying to stay out of reach but I got some roaming. Very disinterested in her work. Do not know why she still gets clients. She has been spoken about here before. If anyone has gone with her further PM me the secret hand signal.
Originally Posted by Ditzker
[View Original Post]
Lily is 180 from Jenny. Makes eye contact and is into her work. Older yes but IMO has a really nice body and a delicious kitty. Been trying to get her to L2 or L3 but no go. Still an enjoyable time for me. 150 total for half hour.
-
04-29-22 10:38 #26757Senior Member

Posts: 41Consistent
I haven't been to the other Latina spots other than AOL, which was a bad experience (the provider more than the place I think). Princess is great bc it's consistent. There's usually a couple girls around so even though they don't answer all the time I haven't had to wait or be turned away. Full menu with each girl I've met. Drawbacks are that only 1 girl I've had speaks conversational English. Gives a hell of a massage but not the best body. It's also pretty mechanical too.
Originally Posted by FastSubaru
[View Original Post]
For the door + extras price, it's tempting me to jump into CLM or an agency instead. It would be more expensive but, with a better looking girl and experience, it may be worth the extra dough.
-
04-28-22 22:34 #26756Senior Member

Posts: 218No, this guy's talking about Comfort on Archer. I recently saw YoYo (how I've always known her) and can confirm she's still on top of her game.
Originally Posted by UltimateH56
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 21:06 #26755Senior Member

Posts: 45Comfort on North? Someone else mentioned a Comfort in McKinley Park.
Originally Posted by Hapenny
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 20:06 #26754Senior Member

Posts: 127True but.
I have good intel that she offers take out.
Originally Posted by FastSubaru
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 19:50 #26753Senior Member

Posts: 891Phone
You could always use the phone number in the ad and give her a call. You could call the number and speak directly to the provider. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by TigerpUm69
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 19:48 #26752Senior Member

Posts: 626Wrong section. Just look under aamp.
Originally Posted by TigerpUm69
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 19:43 #26751Banned Member

Posts: 4190RTFF Lombard section.
Originally Posted by Bambinos1987
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 18:59 #26750Senior Member

Posts: 190Lombard Area
I will be in the Lombard area tomorrow for a work event. Anything worth checking out??
-
04-28-22 17:14 #26749Regular Member

Posts: 8Princess Latina
Idk if its the top but it's one of the better spots, and shows in their prices. FS is there but depends on the girl. Receptionist is beautiful but she doesn't give massages.
Originally Posted by OneForFun82
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 14:46 #26748Regular Member

Posts: 4Nicha
Anyone has any info on nicha. https://tryst.link/escort/nicha I want set up a meet with her. I need some info on any visits with her.












Reply With Quote



