Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 24546
-
05-02-22 07:51 #13926Senior Member

Posts: 114Vanessa
Really surprised to hear Vanessa is working the streets. I know she has regulars and she doesn't post on the.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
Escort sites anymore. Wonder if she's asking the same rates on the street as she does incall.
-
05-02-22 05:56 #13925Regular Member

Posts: 17Peaches. Likely Done With This
Don't want to put her business out there, but there is a good possibility that she will never be available again.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 22:19 #13924Senior Member

Posts: 2270Milly
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1185.htm?cat=1
I've reduced my hobbying substantially and decided to go upmarket. I met up with Milly and was blown away literally and figuratively. She has a model's face and kicking body. She's here just for another few days.
-
05-01-22 20:34 #13923Senior Member

Posts: 112Is this the girl with the video?
Is this that girl who used the you know what word? If so I will pass.
Originally Posted by HorniChud
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 19:54 #13922Senior Member

Posts: 365Yes. The same one who works out of the big red house. Apparently amber is working there now too. I just want video of amber. I have some classic facials if vanessa. Some of my best work.
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 19:49 #13921Senior Member

Posts: 114Vanessa
I wasn't aware Vanessa worked the streets as well as escort. Are we talking about the same Vanessa?
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 17:33 #13920Senior Member

Posts: 365Amber
I mean to post this here instead of the streetwalker section. But. Anybody got videos of this amber that is reportedly now working with Vanessa? I got a few videos of Vanessa or other Baltimore girls to trade for them. She looks good. I like those brown eyes and full lips. Send me a message and let me know.
-
05-01-22 14:30 #13919Senior Member

Posts: 273Hailee
I recently saw hailee out cap hts area. When she comes to town from Charlotte she normally goes to baltimore America best. Seen her there a few times there always great service and GFE all the way. We catch up on old times before we get started. She strips butt ass naked and dropped to her knees and gives me a very good bbj. Then she asks if I'm ready she hop on the bed and stick her ass in the air. I buried my balls deep in her pussy and pounded away until I pulled out and launched my load all over her ass. Damage 100. Good nut.
Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker
[View Original Post]
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...t/170165480461
-
05-01-22 07:57 #13918Senior Member

Posts: 152Time Wasted
Was in the area yesterday around 11 am and wanted a bargain BBBJ. Since she is only doing car dates and is not really a looker, I figured $40 or so will close the deal.
She says she doesn't have a room, but wanted me to pull up to the hotel off of Frankford Av. (red flag #1). Wanted 80. I countered with 50. No response.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80794954
-
05-01-22 07:19 #13917Senior Member

Posts: 346Link to Hailee
Got a link?
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 01:44 #13916Senior Member

Posts: 223Hailee
I saw Hailee late last night for a ss. It was like 3:00 AM LOL. Some older guy was in the bedroom of the hotel room and came out for a minute, but she told him to go back. We did the deed on the couch which seemed to be where she was sleeping. I hit it bare and busted on her stomach. She didn't seem to be into DFK. It was fun, but I probably won't see her again.
Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 21:14 #13915Senior Member

Posts: 75Hailee from Charlotte North Carolina
Saw Hailee today. She is up from Charlotte, North Carolina. Says she will be in the area for a week. Easy set up. She is the woman in the pictures. Got to location and texted her. She had me meet her at the side door and let me in. She was limping from having a previous accident, but fully functional. We chatted a bit before getting down to business. Stripped down and washed up before the fun began. She started with a nice BBBJ and took her time. Once I was up and ready she obliged with what position. She is a protection type of gal. We went at it in missionary for a bit then I put her legs up on my shoulders. Stroked her for a bit, but her let was getting uncomfortable for her so I dropped her one leg and hit it till I was ready to blow. Pulled out, yanked off and unloaded on her tummy. We cleaned up and chatted as my time was ending. Got dressed and she gave me a hug before I departed. I will say her phone was blowing up all during the session. She was texting with another monger before and after the deed. Nice conversation and very easy woman to get along with. Very repeatable. Keep treating her nice and we can keep a good one. No signs of usage and she can carry on a coherent conversation.
-
04-30-22 15:55 #13914Senior Member

Posts: 305Peaches
Anyone know what happened or have a line on her? She has been out of touch for weeks. Any Intel will be much appreciated, especially working digits. As always, will trade. -DC.
-
04-30-22 15:55 #13913Banned Member

Posts: 49Still Hot
Anjel still looks hot to me. She's gained a couple pounds over the years but nothing outrageous. A slight More curvy now but not fat by any means.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 15:53 #13912Senior Member

Posts: 305Anjel
Yup. She thick now. In a good way.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




