Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 1211 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13899

    Vanessa

    Has anyone tried contacting Vanessa and had another provider respond? I messaged Vanessa's number and got a reply saying "It's Amber baby" and sent a pic. Last time I saw Vanessa she did say she had a roommate that also was a provider. This is the pic she sent. Anyone seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9AFDFBAB-6441-4A81-B6FC-DD04207805FF.jpg‎  

  2. #13898
    Https:/ /xhamster.com / videos / angelica-brecker-hot-baltimore-*****-xhjWxtn.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]

  3. #13897
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    I don't have the link but she's the skinny one with big fake tits and an actual pretty face if that helps.
    The one near North ave and Hartford road?

  4. #13896

    Near BWI

    Found myself near BWI for some errands so I did some looking and reaching out and was getting crickets back. Out of curiosity hit this once up (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80685032) responsive via text exchanges some messages. Quoted $/ 5/ I will say I had no expectations that it would be the one in the picture but figured what the hell. I only decided to go because of the location, it was a decent hotel. In my dream I was met at the door by a shorter I want to say maybe 5'2" - 5'5". Not a bad looking lady, small boobs with a decent butt. Doesn't speak much English, I opted for the quick nap and got comfortable. Started with a decent CBJ for about 5 minutes, then to mish which she kept a little distance so I couldn't get a full stroke in, after a few of that I asked for k9 and she said no, also said no to cg or rcg. So I stay in mish and she starts to loosen up so I ask for k9 again but no again so I get a good rhythm going until I blew in the bag. Cleaned me up and thanked me on my way out. Don't know if I would repeat or not but that was my dream.

    Stay safe.

    -H.

  5. #13895
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    Which Allie?
    I don't have the link but she's the skinny one with big fake tits and an actual pretty face if that helps.

  6. #13894

    Anjel Video

    I found it.

    Phyuck!

    https://xhamster.com/videos/angelica...-*****-xhjWxtn

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDickBilly  [View Original Post]
    The link you provided says page not found.

  7. #13893
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzby69  [View Original Post]
    Got a hold of this one Friday afternoon, was at the El Dump. Did a half hour, agreed on 2 pops. Bust one in the bag and one in her chops. Have to say the box was good as well as her skull. Very accommodating, willing to please, almost asked her if I could hit her in the devils onion ring but maybe next time. Not that good looking but gets the job done. Maybe hit it again in a pinch who knows.
    Sounds good. How can I get in touch with her.

  8. #13892

    Liz in Rosedale

    Got a hold of this one Friday afternoon, was at the El Dump. Did a half hour, agreed on 2 pops. Bust one in the bag and one in her chops. Have to say the box was good as well as her skull. Very accommodating, willing to please, almost asked her if I could hit her in the devils onion ring but maybe next time. Not that good looking but gets the job done. Maybe hit it again in a pinch who knows.

  9. #13891

    Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her out by dundalk motels. She looks pretty good but she can't take the D! Or atleast couldn't the couple times I saw her. She's also a little unreliable so you might get ghosted. Its been a while now since I seen her. Maybe a year or more. Look up her name on the forums. Carmen or karmen. Lots of info there.
    She was great the last time I saw her two years ago. She wanted to give me a blumpkin and I was like, Whhhhaaaaaat. So, I let her.

  10. #13890

    Karmen

    I used to see her out by dundalk motels. She looks pretty good but she can't take the D! Or atleast couldn't the couple times I saw her. She's also a little unreliable so you might get ghosted. Its been a while now since I seen her. Maybe a year or more. Look up her name on the forums. Carmen or karmen. Lots of info there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dff4580  [View Original Post]
    She looks amazing. The price almost seems TGTBT though especially for Towson. What was the setup? Motel, apartment?

  11. #13889

    Page not found

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTymer66  [View Original Post]
    Don't think I've got her #, but I too used to visit her, so, here's a throwback - https://xhamster.com/videos/angelica...%3Ae10&t=34.64.
    The link you provided says page not found.

  12. #13888

    Last time see Bree (crofton Bree)

    So I hadn't seen her in years! Finally caught up with her now she is almost out Towson. Long story short when got inside she was looking bad, I left. Idk where someone said she looks better than before you sir are a liar. She use to have this nice little butt on her, now it's gone also the candy has hit her hard plus for the tuition that's insane you could confuse her for a SW!

  13. #13887

    Karmen. Too Inexpensive?

    Quote Originally Posted by MdGuy1975  [View Original Post]
    So I got the pleasure of visiting with Karmen the other night. Gorgeous brunette with long flowing hair. Had a lot of fun, She's pretty cool. Got to her place no wait no fuss. Just texted her and got the room number. Went right in and was greeted by by the woman in the pictures. Chatted for a few minutes then got down to business started off with a BJ and then went into cowgirl she knows how to ride that's all I can say you should definitely check her out. Damage was $. 5.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80552280
    She looks amazing. The price almost seems TGTBT though especially for Towson. What was the setup? Motel, apartment?

  14. #13886
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoredOone  [View Original Post]
    This post irritated me because of this line. Yea, those are her pics, but it would have been nice if you mentioned that those pics were from years ago. Her face, body, and "skin" don't look anywhere near this now. Why wouldn't you mention this?

    Trust me you didn't miss anything. I'd venture to say coked / spaced out, but her pics are not what she looks like now.
    The review was a bit wishy washy sometimes. He said it was a bad time and good time. So when I saw the pics and what he said I thought she still looked liked the pics never got to actually see her and glad I didn't from what you said. But thought I could get lucky from it cause she looks hot before the devil takes his form on her body.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    If you want to have consistent fun without a bunch of failed missions you must do your homework -before-hand and then you must try to visit only escorts with positive reviews and / or comments. If a few guys say they look decent, are trouble-free and perform, without a lot of BS, then there's good reason to believe they will do the same for you also.

    At least you spent no funds on the expedition.

    Happy hunting!

    SJ.
    I do normally look for comments and reviews. If I find something I like I come back here see if anyone has seen or said anything about them. I saw a post long ago from someone who said if you want to know if they real or not you got to toftt sometimes and report back the experience. I already knew about the second girl just tried my hand with I shouldn't have done. Just going to stick to the comments and reviews for now on. Instead of wasting time that could of been used better. I do appreciate the help though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    Sir, see post 13812. It was not a good review. I did the deed and TOFTT. The ultimate report was bad yet you still took the plunge? LOL.

    As I said, it is indeed her. So yes, she's a hot curvy blonde, but she's very likely using this hobby to feed a bad, bad addiction which unfortunately manifests itself in nasty ways. I got super lucky with my first two meets when she seemed clean / sober / coherent. But the demons came out the third time around.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...703&viewfull=1#post5880703.
    Yeah stupid on my part LOL. I saw that you said that she had issues but was still competent in some way shape or form. So I assumed it was a "Try at your own risk sorta thing" the pictures are what drew me in and figured before she got to bad I could take my chances. Still new to all of this and it's a learning curve I seek no to experience again.

  15. #13885

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing Allie for a while now as she is cheap for SS. Man oh man it's getting frustrating every time I want to do incall she says yes and when I get there she complains and says car play only. I don't get it. Will still repeat but damn.
    Allie is always a salad option. Especially at her short stay rate. I recommend getting a room and spending a little bit more time with her one time. He won't regret it. Great attitude great body tremendous tits. Good time had by all. Every time. Never have a complaint about her. Not worth buying her Contant she tries to sell because well it's just not that good. Bad lighting etc. But in person is amazing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape