Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 862 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 912 962 1362 1862 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 30809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17894

    Call out

    Be careful out there LOL.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/105277531851

    HolyDiver.

  2. #17893

    Re: Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a video of AJ riot giving head? I remember seeing one in this thread I THINK.
    Here is one. For an escort who only gives head, she's really not that good at it.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/raleigh-...y-load-xheu0fl

    HolyDiver.

  3. #17892

    Vid

    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a video of AJ riot giving head? I remember seeing one in this thread I THINK.
    https://xhamster.com/videos/raleigh-...y-load-xheu0fl

    Posted by HolyDiver1 in post 15624.

  4. #17891

    Hailey

    She is very real with nice thick titties premium snow bunny.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]

  5. #17890
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    How long was your visit and what was the donation?

    HolyDiver.
    Hhr appointment stayed 40 minutes. Donation was 2 bills.

  6. #17889

    Recognize?

    Anyone recognize this one? Reached out to me and wonder if real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220430-235304_Gallery.jpg‎  

  7. #17888

    Aj

    Does anyone have a video of AJ riot giving head? I remember seeing one in this thread I THINK.

  8. #17887

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    How long was your visit and what was the donation?

    HolyDiver.
    Also give us the link dude.

  9. #17886

    RE: Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Ok I know there has been a lot of term oil regarding this provider recently but I want to give my honest objective review. Saw her for the first time yesterday. She had been on my list for a while but our schedules never worked out. She texted me to let me know she would be in the area early in the week and it just happen to fit.

    Comms were great as she touched base with me later to confirm it was still on. Nice busy hotel near RDU, lots of traffic which makes it easy to blend in. Once I parked I noticed people outside in the smoking area that were going in and out the side door which I capitalized on. Totally bipassed the front desk which is always a plus. I was early and she said she might be on a zoom call and I might have to wait but that was fine. About 10 minutes before my scheduled time she gave me the room number and said come on up. Doors open. Again was able to skirt through the side door right to the elevator. Sweet!

    With all the crazy back and forth I really didn't know what to expect but I went back to the Charlotte board and read every review so I felt like I had to see for myself. Actually if you back far enough there are some pics of her on the Charlotte board so that just made me more curious.

    Walk up opened the door. And there was the infamous Samara I've read so much about. First impression was that she is very attractive with long black hair, Italian decent probably late 20's to early 30's. Voluptuous lips, very sensual figure. Not a spinner but definitely not fat by any stretch of the imagination. She was dressed in a sexy crotch less one piece with tits exposed. She walked over, very down to earth, made me feel comfortable immediately. Gave me a kiss and said "wow you're a good looking guy" which never hurts the ego LOL! I told her to choose the music and she picks a classic rock mix. AC / DC etc. I knew then I was in for something special.

    Got undressed down to underwear and we are dfk, she drops down and yanks my drawers down and goes to work with the best bbj I've had in like ever! No, seriously this was PSE shit. I've never had my dick and balls sucked like that!! Holy mother of Joseph. I mean this lasted for some time. She with out a doubt has an itch to scratch and loves what she does. She takes direction and goes over board to please. I can't state this enough. She loves her boys. Dirty talk, multiple positions, and then back for some more dick sucking. Whew! Finally ended with me busting on her tits. Honestly I haven't been fucked like that in a while. Maybe she had something to prove I don't know but she sure wore me out. Like I'm sore! LOL.

    Total GFE / pse in every way. Complete sweetheart. Non rushed visit. Will definitely repeat as long as she is in the game but YMMV.

    Be safe.

    HH.
    How long was your visit and what was the donation?

    HolyDiver.

  10. #17885

    Samara

    Ok I know there has been a lot of term oil regarding this provider recently but I want to give my honest objective review. Saw her for the first time yesterday. She had been on my list for a while but our schedules never worked out. She texted me to let me know she would be in the area early in the week and it just happen to fit.

    Comms were great as she touched base with me later to confirm it was still on. Nice busy hotel near RDU, lots of traffic which makes it easy to blend in. Once I parked I noticed people outside in the smoking area that were going in and out the side door which I capitalized on. Totally bipassed the front desk which is always a plus. I was early and she said she might be on a zoom call and I might have to wait but that was fine. About 10 minutes before my scheduled time she gave me the room number and said come on up. Doors open. Again was able to skirt through the side door right to the elevator. Sweet!

    With all the crazy back and forth I really didn't know what to expect but I went back to the Charlotte board and read every review so I felt like I had to see for myself. Actually if you back far enough there are some pics of her on the Charlotte board so that just made me more curious.

    Walk up opened the door. And there was the infamous Samara I've read so much about. First impression was that she is very attractive with long black hair, Italian decent probably late 20's to early 30's. Voluptuous lips, very sensual figure. Not a spinner but definitely not fat by any stretch of the imagination. She was dressed in a sexy crotch less one piece with tits exposed. She walked over, very down to earth, made me feel comfortable immediately. Gave me a kiss and said "wow you're a good looking guy" which never hurts the ego LOL! I told her to choose the music and she picks a classic rock mix. AC / DC etc. I knew then I was in for something special.

    Got undressed down to underwear and we are dfk, she drops down and yanks my drawers down and goes to work with the best bbj I've had in like ever! No, seriously this was PSE shit. I've never had my dick and balls sucked like that!! Holy mother of Joseph. I mean this lasted for some time. She with out a doubt has an itch to scratch and loves what she does. She takes direction and goes over board to please. I can't state this enough. She loves her boys. Dirty talk, multiple positions, and then back for some more dick sucking. Whew! Finally ended with me busting on her tits. Honestly I haven't been fucked like that in a while. Maybe she had something to prove I don't know but she sure wore me out. Like I'm sore! LOL.

    Total GFE / pse in every way. Complete sweetheart. Non rushed visit. Will definitely repeat as long as she is in the game but YMMV.

    Be safe.

    HH.

  11. #17884

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStarter  [View Original Post]
    That is too bad. The golden rule still stands. Never give any money in advance no matter how sweet they are.
    I can not comprehend anyone willing to pay a deposit unless it is for a very high end / porn star. If the add has deposit anywhere in it, I skip on by it. Most of the providers on here can barely afford night to night hotel rooms, despite having several dreams a day. You really want to trust an electronic deposit to them?

  12. #17883

    Jacey

    I know a few people were asking about Jacey's whereabouts sometime back so decided to post that I saw her a few weeks back. Been trying to get with her for a long time and texted her quite a few times but never heard back. Then one day got a pretty prompt response from her so immediately decided to go for it. She's at the same place she's always been and her rates were also the same.

    She was pretty prompt with her responses just as before and quickly gave me her room number when I arrived at her incall location. Quick hug and we undressed. Proceeded to start with some LFK then kissed all over the body and proceeded to give a nice BBBJ. Asked her to suck on the balls and she obliged no problem. Asked if I could finger her and she refused but said I could play with her clit. Couldn't get hard enough to fuck her so just decided to let her suck me of and CIM. Paid 80 for a qv which was her rate from before.

    Asked about her absence and she told me that some guy beat her up pretty bad and she felt so bad she wanted to quit this life. She was messed up for a few months and didn't really see anyone which explains her absence. Anyway all in all a decent session, not the worst one but certainly not the best either. Would probably repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...355/9842350411

  13. #17882
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    All I will say is Mina is a hard core skank and wouldn't be competition for anyone, she won't hold you at knife point but that's about the best I can say. Samara will at least give you your time, although vastly overrated and nowhere near worth the price.
    I would have to agree on that one. Was nice at first and flipped a switch like that and went psycho on me! There are nicer ones out there.

  14. #17881
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    She is on PD also might be a few reviews there. For what they are worth.

  15. #17880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Samara is just trolling to appear like a legit member and sees Mina as her competition. Now get ready for a Steeler1980 rant LOL!
    All I will say is Mina is a hard core skank and wouldn't be competition for anyone, she won't hold you at knife point but that's about the best I can say. Samara will at least give you your time, although vastly overrated and nowhere near worth the price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape