Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 17731
-
05-01-22 13:31 #9796Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Punishment
I don't know if anybody else would but I know I made the right decision I'll do anything for anybody like if they needed to go get clothes for their kids or something important but driving to the hood to pick up medicine isn't one of them so now I'm on the won't see list anymore.
-
05-01-22 13:07 #9795Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Safety
Just want to get a few people's opinions had one asked me to take her to go get her medication in the hood in the city isn't anyone that does that giving a ride taking a chance especially if it's in the worst part of town and was told that if I didn't do it she would never see me anymore for not doing a favor you offered to do one thing nice for somebody and they get mad.
-
05-01-22 12:08 #9794Senior Member

Posts: 121Creve Couer
Might be a longshot but can anyone recommend a provider in or close to CC? I recently relocated. Bit of a drive from my usual go -to's.
-
04-30-22 16:41 #9793Senior Member

Posts: 155Miss Lexi in STL
Anybody got anything on this one? She appears two or three times a month, but no reports about her performance, incall location, communication, or rates, help please.
-
04-30-22 14:39 #9792Senior Member

Posts: 88Deposits / Linkin / References
Deposits / Linkin / References are not becoming more required they are becoming more given. They need you more than you need them, stop risking more than they will. When will they send their drivers license, when will they pay you for crickets at arrival. Stick together and stop this madness. No more verification pics or deposits.
-
04-30-22 11:07 #9791Regular Member

Posts: 20Kali
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/7ddb9d...f-1936b5a3632b
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/7ddb9d...f-1936b5a3632b
Has anyone seen this young lady? Is she strictly a therapeutic massage as she claims despite being on all the rub and erotic massage sites? Any info is appreciated. She is asking for $230 for a massage!
John.
-
04-30-22 11:00 #9790Regular Member

Posts: 20Massage Prociders
Gentleman,
Seems like today is my day to learn. I see lots of providers advertise for massage for $200 or so. When I visit these providers, are they actually doing FS instead of a massage for an hour? What is the real expectation when I agree to meet a provider on the massage ad? Thanks for your advice in advance.
John.
-
04-30-22 09:34 #9789Regular Member

Posts: 20It seems that the 8959 number is disconnected. Not sure of any other way to reach her.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 05:36 #9788Senior Member

Posts: 126https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/80697909
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 05:34 #9787Senior Member

Posts: 126https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/80745844#.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 05:34 #9786Senior Member

Posts: 126https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/80702205
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 05:31 #9785Senior Member

Posts: 126No different kali. My bad I think I was stoned and forgot to post the links LOL.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 19:21 #9784Banned Member

Posts: 116Heaven can wait. 6 hands with the Vixens. Parker, Ziana, and Destiny
Pinch me! I have died and gone to heaven with three stunning exceptional beauties from the Vixens, Parker (my ATF), Ziana, and Destiny.
One cannot begin to describe the experience of three of the most beautiful women in STL all at one time. Booking a 6 hand experience with these wonderful ladies goes beyond amazing as we made love to each other individually and together. A picture of ecstasy that will live forever! The sensory overload of DFK Ziana and Parker together while Destiny worships me orally is the stuff dreams are made of. Each of these Vixens individually is an experience unto itself, but all three together create dreams that will live forever. Imagine two unbelievably sexy women dfk as the third worships you orally while squeezing you between her breasts. Then being pleasantly suffocated as one straddles your face and the other two make love to you orally as the third on your face encourages the other two on my manhood as she quivers on my face, then changing places with each other before I lose control. The blur of a once in lifetime experience still lingers watching all three devour me, then one sliding up to dfk while the other two continue cannot be expressed in words. I look forward to experiencing each of them one on one, but all three together are not just a 3 x experience but sensory overload in heaven on earth. Parker, Ziana, and Destiny are exceptionally beautiful in their own ways and should be experienced one on one as well as with each other. Each is incredibly sexy and worth seeing individually! An afternoon with all three will keep me looking forward to seeing each of them individually or together again. The Vixens are a welcome and refreshing experience in St. Louis. Booking was easy through the site. I am one lucky guy, thank your Parker, Ziana, and Destiny!!
-
04-29-22 18:47 #9783Senior Member

Posts: 72Yeah! Links would be very helpful. At least give the name they use in their ads and maybe location.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 16:55 #9782Senior Member

Posts: 340Destiny
I had the pleasure of spending some time with Destiny recently. After all of the reviews here and on other sites, I knew I was in for a good time, and she definitely did not disappoint. As anyone who has seen her knows, she's very friendly and enthusiastic which makes you immediately comfortable. Lots of play and teasing during the massage then on the flip, it's most definitely full GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJ and CFS. Like many before me, I highly recommend her.













Reply With Quote




