Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 24551
-
05-01-22 14:30 #13916Senior Member

Posts: 273Hailee
I recently saw hailee out cap hts area. When she comes to town from Charlotte she normally goes to baltimore America best. Seen her there a few times there always great service and GFE all the way. We catch up on old times before we get started. She strips butt ass naked and dropped to her knees and gives me a very good bbj. Then she asks if I'm ready she hop on the bed and stick her ass in the air. I buried my balls deep in her pussy and pounded away until I pulled out and launched my load all over her ass. Damage 100. Good nut.
Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker
[View Original Post]
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...t/170165480461
-
05-01-22 07:57 #13915Senior Member

Posts: 152Time Wasted
Was in the area yesterday around 11 am and wanted a bargain BBBJ. Since she is only doing car dates and is not really a looker, I figured $40 or so will close the deal.
She says she doesn't have a room, but wanted me to pull up to the hotel off of Frankford Av. (red flag #1). Wanted 80. I countered with 50. No response.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80794954
-
05-01-22 07:19 #13914Senior Member

Posts: 346Link to Hailee
Got a link?
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 01:44 #13913Senior Member

Posts: 223Hailee
I saw Hailee late last night for a ss. It was like 3:00 AM LOL. Some older guy was in the bedroom of the hotel room and came out for a minute, but she told him to go back. We did the deed on the couch which seemed to be where she was sleeping. I hit it bare and busted on her stomach. She didn't seem to be into DFK. It was fun, but I probably won't see her again.
Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 21:14 #13912Senior Member

Posts: 75Hailee from Charlotte North Carolina
Saw Hailee today. She is up from Charlotte, North Carolina. Says she will be in the area for a week. Easy set up. She is the woman in the pictures. Got to location and texted her. She had me meet her at the side door and let me in. She was limping from having a previous accident, but fully functional. We chatted a bit before getting down to business. Stripped down and washed up before the fun began. She started with a nice BBBJ and took her time. Once I was up and ready she obliged with what position. She is a protection type of gal. We went at it in missionary for a bit then I put her legs up on my shoulders. Stroked her for a bit, but her let was getting uncomfortable for her so I dropped her one leg and hit it till I was ready to blow. Pulled out, yanked off and unloaded on her tummy. We cleaned up and chatted as my time was ending. Got dressed and she gave me a hug before I departed. I will say her phone was blowing up all during the session. She was texting with another monger before and after the deed. Nice conversation and very easy woman to get along with. Very repeatable. Keep treating her nice and we can keep a good one. No signs of usage and she can carry on a coherent conversation.
-
04-30-22 15:55 #13911Senior Member

Posts: 305Peaches
Anyone know what happened or have a line on her? She has been out of touch for weeks. Any Intel will be much appreciated, especially working digits. As always, will trade. -DC.
-
04-30-22 15:55 #13910Banned Member

Posts: 49Still Hot
Anjel still looks hot to me. She's gained a couple pounds over the years but nothing outrageous. A slight More curvy now but not fat by any means.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 15:53 #13909Senior Member

Posts: 305Anjel
Yup. She thick now. In a good way.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 14:25 #13908Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687She might be throwing the and word around but from the looks of her belly button it seems that horse dicked black guys are getting the best of her.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 10:29 #13907Senior Member

Posts: 1626Those videos are couple of years old when she used to work from motels in Pulaski Highway or Dundalk.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 10:21 #13906Senior Member

Posts: 212Anjel. What does she look like now?
Nice video. Good mouth skills. So does she look like that now or not?
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 09:08 #13905Senior Member

Posts: 114Vanessa
Saw her late last week. Called yesterday and some guy answered saying "Answering Service".
Originally Posted by Prototype
[View Original Post]
Said she would be back around 11:00 pm.
-
04-30-22 07:37 #13904Regular Member

Posts: 21Vanessa
Vanessa hangs out on the WA loop. She was there on Monday around the Busy B area and up toward Westside shopping center.
Originally Posted by Prototype
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 00:07 #13903Senior Member

Posts: 423Amber
Yeah that Amber I had in my car a couple weeks ago. I picked her up by the school off of Payson. Do not pay escort prices for her. I paid her $10 because she couldn't finish the job and asked. If I wasn't nice I wouldn't have given her shit. I didn't sample the kitty because I heard she might have something down there. Thankfully I'm good.
Originally Posted by Prototype
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 23:53 #13902Senior Member

Posts: 586Not going to work
Keep in mind the board likes replacing certain terms. You'd have to resubstitute. Or alternatively, just search XH for "brecker".
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





