Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 31624
-
05-01-22 15:59 #22309Regular Member

Posts: 14Michelle 1 L
Can someone share contact info for Michelle 1 L? I have tried her Snapshot and Kik accounts but no answer. Please PM me. Thanks.
-
05-01-22 08:01 #22308Senior Member

Posts: 523Cassie
From my experiences all covered but I have only seen her 2-3 times. Maybe she'll have more of a open menu for her regulars.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 15:01 #22307Senior Member

Posts: 458Question
Cim? BBFS? And I been wondering about that one for a long long time thanks in advance brother.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 13:15 #22306Senior Member

Posts: 53Nice is she thick or bbw kinda hard to tell from the pics the boobs look huge hopefully there bigger in person.
Originally Posted by JackRed
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 21:12 #22305Senior Member

Posts: 38Dynamic Duo
I finally had a dream with Avalon and Berlin. They truly are something else. No clock watching. Avalon definitely takes the lead. Everything including DFK, Double BBBJ, Both of them in a 69 while doing Berlin Covered. A bunch of other positions, Toys and finally CIM with Berlin. An experience that I have to do again because the first time with these two is just a blur, in a good way. I highly recommend a session with both of these professionals.
-
04-28-22 14:02 #22304Regular Member

Posts: 13Sanford 1xx2 side.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 11:39 #22303Senior Member

Posts: 26She's Real
She's legit. I can also confirm bad comms, her incall is a decent hotel off Alafaya.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 10:45 #22302Senior Member

Posts: 37She's legit and worth it. Just bad comms but service and donation are well worth it.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 06:26 #22301Senior Member

Posts: 458New Babylon Eastside gal
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4074985027 so many fake adds I don't know what's real anymore anybody seen this says she's on the Eastside.
-
04-27-22 09:17 #22300Senior Member

Posts: 1148Avalon
Went and saw avalon after about a year. For the life of me I can't understand why I waited so long to see her again. She's top notch as always, body still smoking hot and she's just all fired up, all the time. Actually did her massage / GFE combo which was fun. She gives a really good massage, did some deep tissue on my back.
She has a website that has all her details. I'm done paying for cheap girls with bad attitudes. Why'all do what you want with your money but if you want to spend time with a woman that puts her best effort forward and is a gorgeous and clean as well as fun to just hang out with, then get her on your schedule.
Avalon. Sexy is website for info.
-
04-27-22 01:06 #22299Senior Member

Posts: 170Deposit
If you send me a deposit, I'll put it to good use. At least one of us will get some use out of it.
(Don't do it.).
Originally Posted by Partner
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 22:55 #22298Senior Member

Posts: 884Not trying to be rude but it says it in the ad.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 22:48 #22297Senior Member

Posts: 312Berlin
In from out of town. Saw Berlin today. What a gem. Hot, super accomadating, great place. I will repeat whenever possible.
-
04-26-22 18:43 #22296Senior Member

Posts: 269Cassie baby girl
What side of town?
Originally Posted by Fbat90
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 18:08 #22295Senior Member

Posts: 301Deposit = scam. Don't do it brother.
Originally Posted by Partner
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




