Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 26668
-
04-30-22 14:18 #15433Regular Member

Posts: 6Mandi
Had a dream with Mandi, only accepts in-call at her motel. Inquired about a BNG as I had a busy day today, to which she agreed. I decided to go and take a chance since she has mixed reviews, and I should say it ended up being a nightmare rather than a dream.
When I asked about the bad review, she said it was a one off and it wasn't true. I will let you know my experience was exactly like the other fella in here. BBBJ was terrible, dry, and a lot of teeth. When I got home I looked and I had a few cuts on the tip of my dick. She kept asking if I was going to nut yet, kept complaining about her neck hurting, and kept mentioning the time. If you plan on setting something up (I highly highly recommend you don't) she says she starts keeping track of time the second she texts you where to go. Essentially, kept reminding me hey just so you know I keep track of time the second you talk to me, or whatever. Sounded like she didn't even have an accurate time. So you'll be 150 lighter after about 5 minutes of any actual action. Just decided to force myself to nut so I could get out of there asap.
Will be in recovery for 1-2 weeks as the cuts heal, avoid at all cost.
https://tryst.link/escort/mannipoo_1
-
04-30-22 13:44 #15432Banned Member

Posts: 1268Emmie beware
A warning and a learning moment for new mongers:
Tried a redo to see Emmie today. Set a meeting for a cardate (my car) to avoid the aforementioned BF problem. My car my location keeps me in control of safety. She tells me she's at the Clarion on 28th and will be in a black Lincoln Navigator.
As I always do 1st time seeing someone and particularly one with a reported BF / Pimp I come early and drive around the location noting people on foot and in cars. I spot an AA young man with white discoloring on his face as if he was severly burned in the past. Not sure if he's the BF others refered to but he stood out. As I drove through he eyed me, although at this point I have not described my car yet to her. So he's on one side of the building on foot and I drive around the building to the other side. Emmie is sitting in the driver's seat of an old black Navigator with pealing paint on the rear of it. I drive past, park (backed in) and just sit and watch. For a few minutes nothing happens. Emmie is vaping and seems to be alone. No cars close to her and no one on foot close. I'm about to signal her over to my car and what do you know! The AA dude with the white splotched face is walking to her passenger side. Right at the date time we had preset. Coincidence? I think not! My guess is he'd duck down inside the car and she'd tell me to come to her car or after she comes to my car he'd drive her car to follow us. Yes, I'm guessing of course but no matter what the intent was, him showing up exactly at date time was too much for me.
She may be innocent. Girls with controlling boyfriends are often powerless. But either way, I wasn't sticking around to find out.
-
04-30-22 12:30 #15431Senior Member

Posts: 4439Emmie
If the BF is still around, I would do car dates only with Emmie.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
No problem for me, she gives good head, follows directions well with swallow.
-
04-30-22 10:21 #15430Senior Member

Posts: 262Bending time?
Having difficulty getting providers to respond? No problem. Check out this gal. She has succeeded in defying the laws of physics by offering service "28/7".
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/454452631981
-
04-30-22 08:20 #15429Senior Member

Posts: 314Angel. Massage
You need to search the Massage thread. Lots of info there going back for years.
Originally Posted by RaulJulia
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 23:12 #15428Senior Member

Posts: 262She also has reviews in the A2 forum.
Originally Posted by VetteMan6981
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 20:58 #15427Senior Member

Posts: 47Seen her around a year ago. Wasn't too impressed. Convo and MS was alright. Haven't been back though sense she offered a CBJ which I obliged. Stuck a rubber glove over me and into her mouth for about fifteen seconds. I honestly can't remember but I believe she wanted $100-$120 for that fifteen seconds. Never felt the urge to go back after that.
Originally Posted by RaulJulia
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 20:42 #15426Senior Member

Posts: 377My experience is that if there is any trace of a BF you should steer clear. Some of these dumb nubes still think that they are dating these ****** and may get you into a bad situation. I have been there and you may settle the score but cost yourself a lot of grief. Be careful Brothers!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 19:48 #15425Senior Member

Posts: 499Boyfriend is still around.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 18:36 #15424Senior Member

Posts: 175Morgan
Morgan travels between Lansing, AA and GR, haven't seen her post anywhere else (yet). Overall good reviews so far, hopefully stays that way, top notch, tasty and tight.
Originally Posted by Ballyhoo2
[View Original Post]
Stay safe B12.
-
04-29-22 18:31 #15423Senior Member

Posts: 4439She tells me the BF is still gone. Hopefully things get better for her and us.
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 17:55 #15422Banned Member

Posts: 1268Been around for years. All good reviews as I recall. Hard to schedule with for me but others say no issues. In summary, yes see her. It her in the pics although those are a few years old.
Originally Posted by RaulJulia
[View Original Post]
P.S.: prostate is also code for HE, although its also really prostate massage too.
-
04-29-22 17:53 #15421Banned Member

Posts: 1268Thanks to Benz for the digits.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
Set a date for today. Got ghosted. Not sure why. We were all set and agreed with addy and donation confirmed.
May try again.
-
04-29-22 17:22 #15420Senior Member

Posts: 324Check Lansing as well
So I ran her phone number and it came back to a bunch of ads going back a month or so. Photos were all the same so I would assume she is real and the photos are probably her. Now whether the photos are old or not and whether she is a ripoff artist is still a question. From the ads it looks like she travels between GR and Lansing so definitely check their forum for reviews.
Originally Posted by PokerProgr
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 16:55 #15419Senior Member

Posts: 388Anybody ever seen Angel?
Hey guys,
I'm wondering if anybody's ever seen Angel. I searched and couldn't find anything. I'm not really into the prostate stuff, but she looks like she could be a lot of fun. Thanks.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/734199084239










Reply With Quote






