Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 875 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 13124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9794

    Bri Sighting?

    In another Forum Yesterday, Somebody Posted a Pic of Bri Out and About? Has anybody else seen Her? There was a Post of Her Family went To Identify the Body of A Girl they found In Pieces On the Tracks But they said It was Not Her, But Bri was still Missing, the Pic of her Now Looks like she Gained weight, So Maybe She was Elsewhere for a Bit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (1853).png‎  

  2. #9793

    Probably varies at different locations

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Listened to a podcast today where an ex-FBI agent was interviewing a woman who advocates for "street level sex workers". He asked how many streetwalkers have pimps and she said 80-85% and went on to talk about the different types of pimps like sneaker (BF who pimp their GF), regular pimps that follow old skool training, gorilla pimps that use violence to coerce the women and the feather in the cap type super pimp, like the 70's stereotype.

    Does 85% sound right? I have no experience with SWs.
    That probably varies at different locations. Places like Figueroa st in Los Angeles would have a different percentage than Kensington.

    Not too long ago I picked up someone who was being forced and trafficked on the ave but most people on kenzo are likely willingly doing it for drug money and are likely homeless or close to it.

  3. #9792

    Random question

    Listened to a podcast today where an ex-FBI agent was interviewing a woman who advocates for "street level sex workers". He asked how many streetwalkers have pimps and she said 80-85% and went on to talk about the different types of pimps like sneaker (BF who pimp their GF), regular pimps that follow old skool training, gorilla pimps that use violence to coerce the women and the feather in the cap type super pimp, like the 70's stereotype.

    Does 85% sound right? I have no experience with SWs.

  4. #9791

    Danielle

    White brunette, slightly chunky but the ass was still nice / thicc and had a great curve. She had a slight snagged tooth as well which was actually sort of cute. Had on a dark jacket and then black yoga pants that made the cake look extra good. She held good convo and didn't rush. Bbcim, 7/10 skills, hung out for 40. Dome was okay but she was so chill that it made it all the more better. Grabbed her on the street behind the cheese steak spot on Lehigh ave.

  5. #9790

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a good number for Jordan. Her number ending in 9727 is not working.
    I'd also like to know if anyone has Jordan's contact info. The last I heard, she left that phone in some dudes car and didn't get it back. This was probably around February or March.

  6. #9789
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    I see she has lost about 30 lbs.

    Not good.

    She is better with all the plup weight.

    When she gains it goes to her tits, ass and hips.

    I picked her up after a failed meetup with Redhead Jackie.

    Jackie has a great body, but she had me waiting at 16th and Lehigh too long.

    Too many Ngas walking around.

    I bounced and found Kristen going into Quickstop.

    It is sad to see her weightloss.
    Yeah she has to gain that weight back asap. She told me she was about to slow down on the "smoking". Last summer she was nice and thick.

  7. #9788
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Kristen out on the ave in a minute. I usually go out at night so IDK if she's switched to the day shift or not LOL.
    I see she has lost about 30 lbs.

    Not good.

    She is better with all the plup weight.

    When she gains it goes to her tits, ass and hips.

    I picked her up after a failed meetup with Redhead Jackie.

    Jackie has a great body, but she had me waiting at 16th and Lehigh too long.

    Too many Ngas walking around.

    I bounced and found Kristen going into Quickstop.

    It is sad to see her weightloss.

  8. #9787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Jordan

    Does anyone have a good number for Jordan. Her number ending in 9727 is not working.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220502-141649_Photos.jpg‎  

  9. #9786
    Quote Originally Posted by ChazOne  [View Original Post]
    What color hoodie was Kristen wearing and about what time? I thought that I seen someone that resembled her. I haven't seen her in awhile. You are talking about blonde Kristen with the abscess on her arm?
    Naw I'm talking about redhead Kristen with the big titties. And she had on a black hoodie.

  10. #9785
    Quote Originally Posted by Djs0182  [View Original Post]
    Any chance of a pic of her? I use to pick up a few girls in that general area.
    No pics.

    It was at night, couldn't sneak one.

    She is about 5'6 and 160 lbs thick.

    See her at your own risk.

    It was a complete waste of money.

  11. #9784
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of girls up in Tacony on Torresdale past that big Church.

    4 on one corner.

    I picked the Blonde with the biggest ass, and it was a mistake.

    She ended up being terrible on the Mic. 2 mins in and she was asking if I was done, and she was kinda moving around like she was skitzing.

    Smelled good but I'll never pick her up again.

    I stopped her short in an attempt to swing back for one of the other girls but they were all gone when I got back.
    Any chance of a pic of her? I use to pick up a few girls in that general area.

  12. #9783

    Kristen

    What color hoodie was Kristen wearing and about what time? I thought that I seen someone that resembled her. I haven't seen her in awhile. You are talking about blonde Kristen with the abscess on her arm?

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I was just out on the ave. It was busy because the weather is nice. Some a few girls down by Huntingdon station. One redhead with a nice ass was walking with a limp. Saw this hot brunette wearing a shirt with her stomach out (with a jacket on) and ripped jeans up between Tioga & Westmoreland. Both times I was making my 2nd go around to try to pick her up somebody beat me to it LOL. But I did manage to see Kristen out tonight after not seeing her out since last month, almost didn't notice her because she had on a hoodie that was over her head and zipped up (hiding those big ass titties). Luckily I pulled over to make a call and she happened to walk by and I recognized her face LOL.

  13. #9782
    I was just out on the ave. It was busy because the weather is nice. Some a few girls down by Huntingdon station. One redhead with a nice ass was walking with a limp. Saw this hot brunette wearing a shirt with her stomach out (with a jacket on) and ripped jeans up between Tioga & Westmoreland. Both times I was making my 2nd go around to try to pick her up somebody beat me to it LOL. But I did manage to see Kristen out tonight after not seeing her out since last month, almost didn't notice her because she had on a hoodie that was over her head and zipped up (hiding those big ass titties). Luckily I pulled over to make a call and she happened to walk by and I recognized her face LOL.

  14. #9781

    Pretty short chic near huntington

    Has anyone met with the teapot pretty short brown hair girl I've been seeing around Huntington station lately. Wears a purple jacket when it's cold out? I haven't been able to swoop myself but then I read a post about some TGTBT looking girl in the area being possible LE. Anyone know the girl I'm talking about?

  15. #9780

    Anybody seen big titty Kristen out recently?

    I haven't seen Kristen out on the ave in a minute. I usually go out at night so IDK if she's switched to the day shift or not LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape