Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 2669
-
05-02-22 19:04 #1739Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Lets be honest, it should never be more then $10.
Originally Posted by Alxm1
[View Original Post]
Sucking cock is not hard and it doesn't require an education or even a clean record.
-
05-02-22 18:23 #1738Banned Member

Posts: 38910 bucks
LOL I hear ya man. I don't mind them not swallowing for 40 but they do have to take cim. Or ill try and take video of BBBJ for it. Correct on TJ she does not like it but I still like seeing her because she's one of the cuter girls in the skids. Huge tits Ana I've been seeing for years not the best face but is cheap. I hadn't seen her around for a while and ran into her just over a month ago. She was happy to see me around again. She was fine with a 20 and we got so worked up with a bomb BBBJ that I f*cked her too and came on her face. She usually tries to take my cim but misses some.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
BTW I went out again last night after unsuccessful attempt with Anna earlier in the daytime. Saw Jillian by the convenience market at 7th and San Pedro but she wasn't biting. Drove around a bit more and ran into Becky again. She's a 30's yr old lady with reddish blonde short hair. A bit plain looking but not ugly and slender body. She's usually eager to suck you off and cheap. I offered 20 again and not sure if she heard me but she countered with 10. LOL I was like hmm, get in. Then I confirmed again, 10 bucks? Laughing in my head. She said yep. I was lucky I had a 10 spot and off we went. Gave her the 10 and she started. She even took off her top so I could play with her tits without me asking. She gives a nice deep BBBJ, ball sucking licking and takes all cim and stays there making sure you finish well. It's been years since I've gotten a 10 dollar BBBJ in the skids. LOL But I'm sure there are other girls that will go that cheap but are going to be rough looking. Just never had a girl counter and go cheaper. That was a trip. She drained my nuts well.
-
05-02-22 16:52 #1737Senior Member

Posts: 340I noticed the trend
I got head about half a dozen times in the last 2 weeks. Paid as little as $25. But some of the girls are now asking for $40. I always tell them $40 but they have to swallow. They agree, but when it comes ejection time they all pull their mouths away and leave me shooting all over my pants. Those girls I quickly cross off my list and will not see them again. Happened to me last night at 2 am. Girl who lives on Stanford, one whom I've seen half a dozen times, now wanted $50 for CIM. I reminded her the last time that I gave her $40 for CIM. She pretended she didn't hear me. Then she got tired after 2 minutes and wanted me to jerk myself off.
Originally Posted by Alxm1
[View Original Post]
Here is a list of girls who hate CIM:
TJ.
Girl that lives in striped tent halfway up Stanford (between 6th and 7th).
Philly. She will pull away at the first sign of precum.
Ana. Mexican chick losing her hair. Enormous breasts with hard nipples. But hates cum. She is a raging alcoholic and almost died two weeks ago from alcohol poisoning. You can find her at the Ford.
Cookie. Crazy bit*ch who lives on Main but walks the drag.
-
05-01-22 23:36 #1736Banned Member

Posts: 389Anna
BJ didn't happen with Anna. She wanted 50 for CBJ. I declined. I'm not paying 50 for covered BJ in the skids area. It's easy to get BBBJ with cim for average of 40 even 20 sometimes in that area. She started talking she's high class and I'm probably not used to it crap. Heard that speech before, yada, yada. LOL I was just laughing in my head. I've had high class and don't mind paying for it when the girl is really high class and it's a good menu. This girl is not it, delusional. She looks homeless and you can tell she's using. Oh well on to the next.
-
05-01-22 18:43 #1735Banned Member

Posts: 389Ok. Think I've seen Philly then, will need to try her out.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
And just ran into Anna for the first time. Waiting for her to put her dog away for my first BJ with her. She's good looking. But not as cleaner looking and cuter as TJ and Savannah. I think TJ is on hiatus for now. She'll disappear for a bit and then come back. When she's back she'll hang out around the Continental or the convenience market on 7th and San Pedro. I've been cruising by were her tent was on 5th and San Pedro but haven't seen her there either.
-
05-01-22 09:10 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 38Philly
Philly is an older blonde lady. Little on the bbw side but still not too bad. She's probably on her early 40's and wears glasses. Usually has a bright pink sweater on.
Originally Posted by Alxm1
[View Original Post]
I've been trying to actually meet TJ too. I've heard some of you guys mention her but I have yet to run into her. There's another chick around there too who claims to be Russian and goes by the name Ana. Has the side of her head shaved off. And pretty curvy body. She definitely meets that skater type of look. I thought that was TJ for a bit until I actually approached her and asked her for her name.
-
04-30-22 15:15 #1733Banned Member

Posts: 389What's Philly look like?
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
And I've been trying to hook up with Savannah again, damn and TJ too. Those two are a bit sporadic when they decide to come out.
-
04-29-22 18:54 #1732Senior Member

Posts: 340Yep. Saw it with my own two eyes
So her counselors won't see track marks on her arms / hand / legs.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
One time blood started leaking out because she hit a vein. I was so turned off I had to get her out of my place.
-
04-29-22 17:55 #1731Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687My dashboard has layer of jizz half an inch deep and my backseat carpet is crusty with my semen and prostitute pussy juice.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
Never seen a junkie shoot up in her tits though.
-
04-29-22 16:40 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 340Philly is one of my go to's
Been seeing her for about three years. Very nice. She has gained about 20 lbs since those days. Watch out, though. She is a fentanyl freak. Will shoot up in her breasts. Watched her do it several times. And now she hates the taste of cum, so she will pull her mouth away at the last second, leaving you to squirt your load all over the interior of your vehicle.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 00:37 #1729Senior Member

Posts: 38Thursday night cruise.
Ran into the smaller and younger Savannah today. She was looking really good. She was swarmed by a lot of black guys and I could hear her telling them to leave her alone. Finally she walked away and alone but that fucking light on Towne takes forever to change. Some truck beat me to her. Kinda sucked because she was looking really good. But anyway I cruised a bit more and met some lady named Philly. Gave me a great BBJ. Met her on 6th and Gladys. But yeah I kinda wanted smaller savannah. Maybe next time.
-
04-20-22 22:41 #1728Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Match dot com
I do not want to date her. She likes cats and I do not. I just want to fuck her.
Originally Posted by Alxm1
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 13:13 #1727Banned Member

Posts: 389Cat
I've talked to Cat. She usually wears a wig when doing her errands and she's tall. But like she said she doesn't date and I couldn't get a piece. Sucks she's got a nice body and looks really good when she's rocking the wig and wears her dresses.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 10:47 #1726Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977As they say
Not going to lie, I want to fuck this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWYnCNF8H4I
-
04-19-22 06:28 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 340If you're talking about a girl who lives in a tent on Stanford, just south of 7th street on the west side, then that is Victoria.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
She is tall and skinny and has a dog.












Reply With Quote






