Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 830 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 1330 1830 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 37361
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #24926

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Check out the streetwalker forum. Plenty of options over there. LOL.
    Nope no street crawler LOL I don't that and if I did I wouldn't know where to start nor would anyone would probably help. Also even if I read clues I still wouldn't know what to do.

    Like I said $+ is crazy but I know its some dream that doesn't do that much LOL.

  2. #24925

    Quinn

    Saw Quinn last week. Really good experience. Staying in a nice west end hotel. Damage was 200 for hh. CBJ and CFS plenty tight and she rode it like she was in the Kentucky derby. No rush at all. Would definitely repeat.

  3. #24924

    Them taryn questions I plead the 5th

    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone DM me info of Taryn?
    She is a sweet girl so I am not the one to provide that info, but if you search the thread you will find some clues.

    Thank you for your understanding, fun times.

  4. #24923

    Taryn info

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Taryn and staxxx are the best head doctors right now, fun times.
    Can anyone DM me info of Taryn?

  5. #24922

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPaper  [View Original Post]
    You have a link for her.
    Search the usual sites.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ichmond/1/Rose

  6. #24921

    Roses Are Red

    It's my first time posting here, but I've been using this forum for a while now (thank you all for your info and contributions).

    The reason I'm breaking the mold to post is because I believe I've experienced the best talent I've had in this state (at least in a long time). Set up took a little while but I always try to plan ahead so it was not a big deal. $$ for the hh but once the door was opened I understood why. Got there around 1830, room was probably the cleanest in that hotel. She was just like her photos. We had probably my most intellectual convo I've had with a provider since starting this hubby (which is a turn on for me). Once that was done she got undressed, we started, and MAN those photos didn't do her justice!! Lasted as long as I could with her DT mic skills, then went for the doggy. Great view from behind and she was throwing it back trying to take it all in! We flipped and she was so into riding you could've called me seabiscuit and I would've nayyed! Flipped again and I gave all I could in mish til I filled the bag. Some people are just built different and she's a rare breed. Hopefully she remains well taken care of bc I'm definitely trying to return. Not worried about anyone blowing up my text especially if it's her. Well worth it happy hunting battles.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/80733338

  7. #24920

    Yeah buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    Seen Taryn for the first time for $1 BBBJ cim. She was phenomenal, like one of the top providers in RVA. Looks better than photos and her skills were insane. Great deepthroat with Cim finish, getting every drop. Will repeat.
    Taryn and staxxx are the best head doctors right now, fun times.

  8. #24919
    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had some extra time yesterday so I decided to treat myself to a GFE. I've seen her before so it was an easy two call setup at an acceptable hotel on midlo. Answered the door made up and dressed sexy af. Rooms clean, she's freshly showered, hippie vibe with candles and personal clean linens on the bed. Hug and kiss I grab a chair and crack a beer for a few minutes of catching up. She tells me she's so happy I came back because she really enjoyed our last visit, so now I'm feeling good LOL. After a few minutes she gets up turns on some tunes, she knows I like rock, and does a little strip while I'm finishing my drink. Once naked she goes to her knees and takes my pants off, starts with the boys and works her way up. Amazing, sloppy, BBBJ and I'm almost ready to let her finish me like that, but the look in her eyes tells me I should hold back. 10 minutes in and she's ready to go. Pushes me down on the bed and hops on top, covered FS, cg rcg view is amazing and she's going at it like an animal. So I flip her over and get her fdau and just punish her, she's taking everything and throwing it back at me staring back at me like she needs it. So I flip her over for mish and bend her legs every way I can think, past her head, to the side, loving it. Hop up to bust and she doesn't need to be told, straight to her knees and slurps every drop down her throat. Trained to go!! Then she looks at me and says "well shit man, after that I'm done for the night, want to cuddle. " So we chill for like 30 and she tells me she wants to start getting more regulars or referrals bc dudes be booking her and bailing or trying to low ball. Because of that and the crazies that text her so gets to ignoring the phone sometimes. Here's the deal fellas pm me for a personal reference and I'll give you the "code" to open your text with if you're a contributing member. You don't need it of course you could just say you read about her but this will get you to the front of the line.

    Damage was $$ hh and just give it to her. She's worth it and the visit that has her happy and feeling like you value her time is much better. Hands down the best GFE I've had.
    You have a link for her.

  9. #24918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

    Anyone has good recommendations of a dream of bbj / bbjcim that's reasonable.

    Getting tired of these dreams that want a $+ for that. It's getting ridiculous out here LOL.
    Check out the streetwalker forum. Plenty of options over there. LOL.

  10. #24917
    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    No offense taken, and I will admit I'm somewhat new to the hobby. I'm definitely not trying to make this a habit, because it's a lot of work LOL. But she gave me exactly what I wanted so I'll do her this favor once. I think that's fair and maybe she'll show a little extra appreciation on my next visit. But facts are facts and you speak the truth.
    I just hate to think of how many guys lose S. O. Due to unexpected texts asking for favors. I am more so just making a statement not aimed at anyone at all. The worse I remember for that was Little Lisa. That chick would call or text a few times a day or night. Was a great lay and my first working girl. Ever since then I put any girls at contact names on ignore in my phone just to prevent an accident. When I'm ready to talk with them I unblock it. I have posted a few unfavourable reviews under my old handle and the girl called me bitching right away. LOL.

  11. #24916

    Good Recommendation?

    Hey fellow mongers.

    Anyone has good recommendations of a dream of bbj / bbjcim that's reasonable.

    Getting tired of these dreams that want a $+ for that. It's getting ridiculous out here LOL.

  12. #24915

    Monique

    In keeping with my new policy of not seeing anyone that has not been vetted by this board, I visited with the darling Monique today. If you haven't had the pleasure she is one of a kind. Spinner, cute, very active, hot a a spark plug and very much fun to be around. SM PM for digits.

  13. #24914

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    No offense but you're going to find out that a lot of these girls will ask you to go to this board and advertise for them. They will text you at least once or twice a week asking you to post.
    No offense taken, and I will admit I'm somewhat new to the hobby. I'm definitely not trying to make this a habit, because it's a lot of work LOL. But she gave me exactly what I wanted so I'll do her this favor once. I think that's fair and maybe she'll show a little extra appreciation on my next visit. But facts are facts and you speak the truth.

  14. #24913
    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    She has gotten a new number for regulars and referrals. The number with the post is still active but apparently too flooded to sort through. Because of this she will have a dedicated line for people she knows. If you have gotten this number she asks you not to share it in order to help protect her and allow for easier communication. Contributing members can pm me for details.
    No offense but you're going to find out that a lot of these girls will ask you to go to this board and advertise for them. They will text you at least once or twice a week asking you to post.

  15. #24912

    Rose info

    She has gotten a new number for regulars and referrals. The number with the post is still active but apparently too flooded to sort through. Because of this she will have a dedicated line for people she knows. If you have gotten this number she asks you not to share it in order to help protect her and allow for easier communication. Contributing members can pm me for details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape