Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 30810
-
04-29-22 17:24 #17880Senior Member

Posts: 1651Mina
All I will say is Mina is a hard core skank and wouldn't be competition for anyone, she won't hold you at knife point but that's about the best I can say. Samara will at least give you your time, although vastly overrated and nowhere near worth the price.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 16:11 #17879Senior Member

Posts: 129Working on reverse scamming this one now. I'll let you know.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 16:05 #17878Senior Member

Posts: 284Re: OH Yeah
Apparently ho speak is different than monger speak LOL. Thanks for pointing that out Leon, gave me a good laugh.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
04-29-22 15:57 #17877Senior Member

Posts: 122Simone
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...e-now/44594380
Any reports lately on Simone?
-
04-29-22 12:44 #17876Senior Member

Posts: 578OH yea
Nothing like a hot young Ebony BJ Queen.
Originally Posted by MHL63
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 12:12 #17875Senior Member

Posts: 63RE: Little Person ad. Suspicious?
Hmmm. Whenever I see a provider's ad that has awkward spelling, grammar and lists greek among other services few actually offer, it is suspicious to me. I'll be watching to see if anyone posts to confirm her one way or the other.
Originally Posted by MHL63
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 11:57 #17874Senior Member

Posts: 48I was told that she was in the shower and not and I ended up waiting about 20 minutes and a guy came out and immediately got the call also. Lmao, Actually knowing what that coochie going through I don't want it anymore.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 11:27 #17873Regular Member

Posts: 20Not as advertised
Mina wasn't anything great. Cut the hour to about 25 minutes and didn't deliver what was discussed prior to the meetup. Rather drop money on Bentlee who delivers every time.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 11:21 #17872Regular Member

Posts: 20Scammer
Got me awhile back also, face to face and then wouldn't complete the act. Can't believe its taken this long for someone else to post about her.
Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 11:10 #17871Senior Member

Posts: 55https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/486899105884
Originally Posted by MilesDeeper
[View Original Post]
Just saw it, I know nothing else.
-
04-29-22 08:35 #17870Senior Member

Posts: 1712I managed to see her with the same motivation as Nattie. It wasn't me you saw, BTW. I didn't look around the corner. But it was lackluster. She showers super fast even for sterile visits. Flat ass, great tits but no sucking allowed. WTF? Just robotic, all business. Not a repeat by any means.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 08:25 #17869Senior Member

Posts: 1712Samara is just trolling to appear like a legit member and sees Mina as her competition. Now get ready for a Steeler1980 rant LOL!
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 21:35 #17868Senior Member

Posts: 139She has always cleaned up in the tub before I left every time I've been there. You missed a good one. The occasional wait in the parking lot is the only downside with the fake Asians. It's more than offset by the positives.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 20:09 #17867Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Same here, but you cannot blame her if she raises prices the same way all the other hookers have. The fault on these high prices and mediocre providers lies with the mongers who solicit them and willingly dish out $400 to $1000 for a one hour lay. Now even the nastiest things on earth think they can get $500 and the way some guys on here post and inquire about them I am sure they get it. Noa is ok but you would never see me breaking out anything more than $200 for her.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 18:42 #17866Senior Member

Posts: 129That is too bad. The golden rule still stands. Never give any money in advance no matter how sweet they are.
Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





