Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5211

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    She's had profiles on and off for years and, as I recall, she's a cam girl / Only Fans type of thing, no meets.
    Yup, that's her thing.

  2. #5210

    Not a scam exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-d57e76458caa

    She's been on for a while but says she's had a bunch of no shows and wants someone to gain her trust prior to meeting. Still chatting for the moment.
    She's had profiles on and off for years and, as I recall, she's a cam girl / Only Fans type of thing, no meets.

  3. #5209

    Damn dude

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Yep I fell for it and I knew better. But she was really convincing sent me some nice pictures. Was on her way to see me and busted her tire and bent her wheel and needed $280. So I sent it like a dumb ass. So now you know.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...59f6a828348644
    I know her, I know her real name and social media if you want it.

  4. #5208

    Maybe a scam?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-d57e76458caa

    She's been on for a while but says she's had a bunch of no shows and wants someone to gain her trust prior to meeting. Still chatting for the moment.

  5. #5207

    SleepyHall2319 on SB scam

    Yep I fell for it and I knew better. But she was really convincing sent me some nice pictures. Was on her way to see me and busted her tire and bent her wheel and needed $280. So I sent it like a dumb ass. So now you know.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...59f6a828348644

  6. #5206
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Is it 2 or 5. Big jump.
    Actually 4. I wish you could edit on this forum.

  7. #5205

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaChrome  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had any luck with this one? I couldn't find any intel on 'search thread' feature. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-110889958f72

    It's nice to see some slimmer females on SA. Is it just me or have the BBW's infiltrated this platform. A few years ago I could have sworn I didn't see so many tanks trying to get an allowance. I will happily be duped on Tinder by a clever photograph taking BBW but please don't try to make me pay on SA. Rant over. Best.

    IC.
    Texted with her. GPS can't recall her exact expectations but it was stupid high. Let me know how you do, I'll be curious to hear.

  8. #5204

    Lexi009

    Anybody had any luck with this one? I couldn't find any intel on 'search thread' feature. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-110889958f72

    It's nice to see some slimmer females on SA. Is it just me or have the BBW's infiltrated this platform. A few years ago I could have sworn I didn't see so many tanks trying to get an allowance. I will happily be duped on Tinder by a clever photograph taking BBW but please don't try to make me pay on SA. Rant over. Best.

    IC.

  9. #5203

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    I've met her a few times. She is gorgeous and a cool chick. Unfortunately she just isn't very exciting in bed. We still text but doubt I'll see her again at $$ I was hoping it would get better over time but it hasn't.
    Is it 2 or 5. Big jump.

  10. #5202

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Thought about contacting but kinda assumed she had a super high opinion of herself. How is her face and the rest of her body? I can't see breaking avg ppm for someone over 25 or so.
    I've met her a few times. She is gorgeous and a cool chick. Unfortunately she just isn't very exciting in bed. We still text but doubt I'll see her again at $$ I was hoping it would get better over time but it hasn't.

  11. #5201

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by CFishers  [View Original Post]
    Face is okay. Long blonde barbie look. Lips look fake, and her face looks like she already start going through the "preserve" process. She didn't send enough to see her body.
    Your assessment of her face is spot on. Talked to her via text. She wants a monthly allowance and meet once per week. Price she quoted me was $2500. Reverse of the phone number links back to the old myproviderguide website, but its defunct. Pretty sure she is a pro or at least was.

  12. #5200

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Thought about contacting but kinda assumed she had a super high opinion of herself. How is her face and the rest of her body? I can't see breaking avg ppm for someone over 25 or so.
    Face is okay. Long blonde barbie look. Lips look fake, and her face looks like she already start going through the "preserve" process. She didn't send enough to see her body.

  13. #5199

    Face?

    Quote Originally Posted by CFishers  [View Original Post]
    Quickly move to text. Go straight to the business right away. $500 firm non negotiable. And will not entertain anyone that doesn't commit to weekly. Folks, maybe you guys have better skills than me. Good looking for 35 year old. But she is all yours. .

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-8e8335234948
    Thought about contacting but kinda assumed she had a super high opinion of herself. How is her face and the rest of her body? I can't see breaking avg ppm for someone over 25 or so.

  14. #5198

    Claire

    Quickly move to text. Go straight to the business right away. $500 firm non negotiable. And will not entertain anyone that doesn't commit to weekly. Folks, maybe you guys have better skills than me. Good looking for 35 year old. But she is all yours. .

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-8e8335234948

  15. #5197

    Whoa!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    When I messaged her off site through text a while back she wanted $800 for a meet. I didn't even respond. Normally I try and talk them down and see what I can do but I wasn't into it enough to waste the time.

    This was months ago though who knows whats changed
    Wow. Hadn't made it that far. Think I'll just bail now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape