Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 822 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 872 922 1322 1822 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 28252
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15937
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Starts at 150, she crazy for that.
    Sorry for the late response but I know the stripper type chick only charges a little more for the first time then after she drops it to 140 for hhr.

  2. #15936

    Laceyy

    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...y/187297318692

    Saw Lacey again, nice newer / clean hotel. Very wet CBJ slobbering everywhere, MSOG, and every position you can handle. Punctual and really gets into it. Pretty sure she is bound to cum on a visit.

    Again everything covered, no kiss, no DATY.

  3. #15935

    Prepare to be scammed

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers out there have intel on this one? Any help is greatly appreciated. Cute late 20's blonde and ad has one review and partial nude but can't be too careful.

    https://callescort.org/813-565-5042
    Just a scam. Avoid her. Didn t show up. She said that she got the wrong adress and then won t repeat to your messages anymore.

  4. #15934
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Most of these notel advertisers think they can get notel rates for a cardate. One even quoted me $. For a hhr for oral, and CFS.

    And I've seen her when she was walking Nowatney area a few years ago.
    To each their own but with Jackie, I just couldn't rise to the occasion!! LOL.

    But yeah, for a car date, I'll be donating car date rates.

  5. #15933

  6. #15932

  7. #15931
    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    She might read this as she has a screenshot of this review in her pics lineup on LC. LOL. I'm looking for another recommendation on this one. We've texted a few times. She's now out of the apartment and at a sketchy hotel in the Ybor area near i4. If it wasn't for the location, I would have scheduled something. Has anyone been to her new incall? Is it safe? Also, is this the same Jessi that is notorious for ghosting mongers?

    More recent link: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/72802778.
    Anyone seen her recently? Always had a good time w her in St Pete and crystal.

  8. #15930
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMonger22  [View Original Post]
    Did her friend say how she passed? Hope it wasn't from anything serious.
    Chances are if someone passed, it was from something pretty damn serious.

  9. #15929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Red-Bone BBW

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...tampa/80682748, BBBJ, CFS. Most AA girls don't offer BBBJ without it being an upgrade. I was surprised when she started with a nice BBJ! It was good too! After getting at attention, I got behind that big-wide ass as she got on all four and moved back to the edge of the bed. My heat-seeking missile found its target and I was rolling! As I was stroking, she was twerking! She has some nice artwork on her rear and as I watched her twerk, I released my cream!

  10. #15928

    Not jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockit  [View Original Post]
    TTY and Ghostrider, kinda chuckled at your comments on Jess. Then it hit me. Why no detailed review? Hummm.

    Not busting anyone's balls. I went back for a second time, so what does that say about me? I think a lot more of that goes on then we think it does. When I go off the rails (usually once or twice a year) and venture into the unattractive, heavy or over 50 providers, most seem to do just fine. Never had one of theses providers ask me to come before 11 so they can pay for the days room (have been asked to hurry up so they can get straight before our session). And never had them blowing up my burner begging me to CashApp them when we didn't have a session already set up.

    Asked Jess and while her phone doesn't exactly ring off the hook and she says she doesn't double book, she said she stays busy. Asked her for details and she said like between 3 and 6 a day. The way she said it in a no BS kind of way made me a believer. Then again, could be that most of these providers are not in the high $ bandwidth and we all know a ton of mongers that are always looking for the elusive Rookie rate.
    I saw GILF Krystal.

  11. #15927

    Alabama Jhi Swang aka Saphia "both hole squirter"

    Yo how much is her normal rates? I'm sure she does half hour etc for way less than what her ad mentions for overnight stay etc. This woman is a freak.

    https://callescort.org/727-520-4699

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7275204699

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/80166007

  12. #15926

    Maybe looking for the elusive Rookie rate

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    That made me laugh. Why you ask? Because I was in your shoes a few weeks ago and had the same reaction!
    TTY and Ghostrider, kinda chuckled at your comments on Jess. Then it hit me. Why no detailed review? Hummm.

    Not busting anyone's balls. I went back for a second time, so what does that say about me? I think a lot more of that goes on then we think it does. When I go off the rails (usually once or twice a year) and venture into the unattractive, heavy or over 50 providers, most seem to do just fine. Never had one of theses providers ask me to come before 11 so they can pay for the days room (have been asked to hurry up so they can get straight before our session). And never had them blowing up my burner begging me to CashApp them when we didn't have a session already set up.

    Asked Jess and while her phone doesn't exactly ring off the hook and she says she doesn't double book, she said she stays busy. Asked her for details and she said like between 3 and 6 a day. The way she said it in a no BS kind of way made me a believer. Then again, could be that most of these providers are not in the high $ bandwidth and we all know a ton of mongers that are always looking for the elusive Rookie rate.

  13. #15925
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFan36  [View Original Post]
    Heard from a friend of hers, that she passed away a couple months back. Last she was seen was at the holiday by the airport.
    Did her friend say how she passed? Hope it wasn't from anything serious.

  14. #15924
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockit  [View Original Post]
    Well shit. My apologies. I wrote the post for the other thread and all the links worked. I just copy pasted the report itself from the forum and cleaned it up a little. Looks like what happened is the way the links formats in my original post with all the periods, gets pasted to the secondary report as you see it and not as it should be.

    Didn't add the pics I attached to the original post, but they are attached here. Thought best not to show these beauty's more than once. Ha, didn't want to abuse the members. Here are all the working links. Anyone interested in the original detail can scroll to post 15921 from yesterday.

    Jess in Tampa.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/80519852

    Suzi in Tampa..
    Job. I always preview the post and CK the links but sometimes they expire so if the girl is worthy of the report LOL a screen cap is beneficial.

  15. #15923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Ghostrider50

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last Sunday night out of desperation. I'm not even going to go into details. Hard avoid!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/80616682
    That made me laugh. Why you ask? Because I was in your shoes a few weeks ago and had the same reaction!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape