Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 673 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 723 773 1173 1673 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15639

    Don't do it is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't let providers use a room in my name, but I'm wondering what the risk level is. Can they add another night without showing my card? How often are they fined for smoking in the room? I assume the answer is "don't do it," but I have done it before for girls that I know well without issue. I assume things could get pretty expensive if they did property damage.
    Even if you're not there any dumb thing they or their associates do is tied to you. Arrests, OD, theft, etc. You already have the right answer!

  2. #15638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Hotel Rooms

    I usually don't let providers use a room in my name, but I'm wondering what the risk level is. Can they add another night without showing my card? How often are they fined for smoking in the room? I assume the answer is "don't do it," but I have done it before for girls that I know well without issue. I assume things could get pretty expensive if they did property damage.

  3. #15637
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuy63  [View Original Post]
    How about this.
    Not new, this one tried that shit on me a year ago.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/919918544629

  4. #15636

    Dana?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuy63  [View Original Post]
    How about this.
    Looks like Dana? She has always seemed nice and safe to me though.

  5. #15635

    Layla

    Dreamed of Layla a few days ago. She's a little heavier than her pics but still smokin hot. She smelled really good, everything is well maintained. Agreed to 2 pops, great big tits and ass, intelligent conversation, really beautiful woman. Sweet lady, I will visit again.

  6. #15634

    New Scam

    How about this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0680FD8F-2DAC-4594-87BC-F846A3D3BAA1.jpg‎  

  7. #15633

    Harmony / Denver / Melissa

    While we're taking a trip down memory lane, anyone know where she's at these days?

  8. #15632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Angel

    I wasn't trying to advocate for her. Just wondering if it was the same girl. Certainly didn't mean for my comments to be interpreted as a vouch for her character.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    She has a AA and girl inside with her, you lay your donation on the dresser the black guy comes in after 5 minutes takes the money then she asks for room money, she will rip you off, you have been warned.

  9. #15631

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this "SexySassy" among several other names she went by? A couple years back I saw SexySassy and someone sent me a video of her and her boyfriend being chased by the cops. Looks like the same girl to me. Then again, my memory isn't what it once was.
    She has a AA and girl inside with her, you lay your donation on the dresser the black guy comes in after 5 minutes takes the money then she asks for room money, she will rip you off, you have been warned.

  10. #15630

    Mature Nicole

    Saw off woodman but she has since moved. Dog there but we'll mannered good skills nice rack older than pics make her look. Would repeat if she was in same location as before.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/555347838061

  11. #15629

    Jiggle with updated link

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy60  [View Original Post]
    First time poster but have read the forum for awhile. After reading a few good reviews on Jiggle I felt safe to give her a try. She lived up to everything I had read. Quick and easy communication and was quickly available. Sweet and sexy personality to go with fantastic BBBJ then CG and Mish.

    Will repeat again soon.
    Looks like first posting I replied to has different number. Attached is updated link.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/699617588229

  12. #15628
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy60  [View Original Post]
    First time poster but have read the forum for awhile. After reading a few good reviews on Jiggle I felt safe to give her a try. She lived up to everything I had read. Quick and easy communication and was quickly available. Sweet and sexy personality to go with fantastic BBBJ then CG and Mish.

    Will repeat again soon.
    Thanks have been on the fence about her what is donation?

  13. #15627

    Amy

    Saw her a couple months ago. Sketchy bldg on east side, should've just left but little head. Not even attractive as pics which doesn't say much. Terrible BBBJ I got off finally and scrambled away never to return. 6. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ayton/80655675.

  14. #15626
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/897120339372

  15. #15625

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/897120339372

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape