The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 1125 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 18426
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9066
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Simple and straightforward. She hosts. Blonde. Nice curves. Accent. PM for details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-d28ef5696de2
    Is she actually 36, though? Wrinkles imply otherwise, unless it's been a very tough 36 years.

  2. #9065

    Violet19D

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-be00c426b140

    Amazing personality, very cute spinner with yes D.

    Now I understand why I am here.

    She will stay with you as long as her school schedule permits. Very vocal. Was worried someone would hear us. LOL.

  3. #9064

    Seriously?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-b99a148b8ba6

    Lmao. I know I am new to this but this has to stop.

  4. #9063
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    I heard from sweetlayla. Wants 6 and can't host.
    She used the term "outcalls only" with me LOL. Definitely a pro.

  5. #9062

    GorgeousBabe

    Fake / scammer / no show.

    Texted for 2. 5 weeks, on Friday made plans to meet up this evening in Tysons at 6:00. Wanted to meet for a drink in public first before moving onto other activities. Texted throughout the day confirming plans. Last heard from her at 5:30. Crickets after that. Don't waste your time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-cdca13319c6c

  6. #9061

    Sarolta7

    Simple and straightforward. She hosts. Blonde. Nice curves. Accent. PM for details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-d28ef5696de2

  7. #9060

    Go help her out

    Try and see how much she will agree to since she has the need. Def don't expect too cheap. DM for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    And asking $1500. Has anyone actually met her?

  8. #9059
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    As always, YMMV, but here are some of my experiences. I think it is valuable to include "unproductive" experiences as well as "successful" experiences. I will include my two successes later once they have run their course. The ones listed below are the biggest timewasters, I. E. , more than 4-5 messages.

    1. LizaLizard.

    Asked to exchange photos on SA. Once I sent mine, she went silent and did not send hers.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-ee67571b98f7

    2. DarkCherry.

    Messaged for a bit, and then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-add24a0f835d

    3. Jane.

    Acted like she would meet up, then tried to sell pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-add24a0f835d

    4. Baby99_.

    She said she would meet up for $600. After reading someone else's review, I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-da49998a753d

    5. SmileyLady.

    Chatted and then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-733f7f364234

    6. Sophia100 x.

    Chatted and then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-17551436944f

    7. Bealively.

    Chatted and then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-c8114a5c7596

    8. LaBambina.

    Chatted, set up a meeting, and then she cancelled shortly before meeting. Rescheduled and then she changed the time yet again. I bailed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-31c2203dd595

    9. BunnieBaby.

    Chatted and then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-457124a400ae

    10. SweetLaylaa.

    Chattted, exchanged pics and then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-37f180c8fa4e

    11. Jazmine 419.

    Chatted, exchanged photos, and then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-a1d28afa65a6

    12. Tarsis.

    Chatted, set up appointment and then she flaked. Ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-f5282598e477

    If anyone has any information on: "Heyitsstella ", I would appreciate it. I know she has been active in the past, but have not found any info. https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-d3fc8c1e9d7a.
    I heard from sweetlayla. Wants 6 and can't host.

  9. #9058
    Chatted a few. Had similar experience with previous reviwer, discussed but then went ghost. Seemed real though. Wondering if anyone has gotten anywhere with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]

  10. #9057

    Izzy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-833decf48e9d

    Profile picture looks nice but her face was not my type so dropped. She is from Woodbridge. Did anyone go further?

  11. #9056

  12. #9055

    Too Much?

    I am thinking about a hundo?

    About Me.

    I am 20 a college student I am a dancer I am adventurous I love to cook I love to take pictures I'm very photogenic, I love to go out I love trips I love designing clothes as well I'm a young curvy honey who enjoys long talks and long walks. I am flirty youthful smart confident and full of love looking for a sd to handle a babe like me.

  13. #9054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Eh, ignore Max sometimes. He's like "I AM GROOT" with his fascination regarding the status of women's teeth.
    My brother is a dentist who does volunteer work in Brooklyn. He sees it all the time.

  14. #9053
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    You could be right, but it could also be that she has recently gotten her lips done and is trying to show them off. I see more and more women doing this. They look ridiculous to me.
    It's not only the fake lips that are a boner killer, but also this trend over the last few years of those godzilla-huge eyelashes that look like trailer window awnings.

    I guess some of these girls think that the key to making their bodies look slimmer is to make everything else larger and hope for relative perception to do the rest?

  15. #9052

    EccentricFair

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-ba67d5bf6c9f

    Personally not interested. But curious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape