Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 18424
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9049
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Closed-mouth smile tells me she is hiding drug-damaged teeth. I feel bad for her, too, because this is a dead give-away of an addiction.
    You could be right, but it could also be that she has recently gotten her lips done and is trying to show them off. I see more and more women doing this. They look ridiculous to me.

  2. #9048
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Closed-mouth smile tells me she is hiding drug-damaged teeth. I feel bad for her, too, because this is a dead give-away of an addiction.
    Haha idk about all that. Hadn't really taken that into consideration. My brother, who's a grown man in his 40's, to this day doesn't know how to smile for a picture either. He can try a thousand different "smiles" and it'll never look natural, just awkward as hell every time. Not quite as awful as this chick's pics but pretty bad, never taken a good picture in his life LOL. So I was thinking more along the lines of she's just really awkward when it comes to taking pictures, not that she's a crackhead. LMAO!

    But her lip injections aren't doing her any favors either. Poor child LOL.

  3. #9047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This poor thing has no idea how to smile LOL. I almost feel bad for her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-9b273ccfdf47
    Closed-mouth smile tells me she is hiding drug-damaged teeth. I feel bad for her, too, because this is a dead give-away of an addiction.

  4. #9046

    Gas money scammer

    She tried to get gas money to meet me. Needed to send 25 online, would not agree to meet me at the closest gas station.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-2b827bb6ccf9

    This might be a pro, want me to come to her hotel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-97c307a5695f

  5. #9045

    This is sad

    This poor thing has no idea how to smile LOL. I almost feel bad for her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-9b273ccfdf47

  6. #9044
    I hit her twice. Meh fuck. She would be vocal but seemed so fake. She was easy, convenient and cheap. I figured she was new as her profile initially gave way too much personal information. My second time was the last as her bed smelled like Ben Gay. I'm going to go out on a limb that it wasn't from her sore muscles 😂

    She is definitely much larger than the pictures would indicate….much larger!

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    But she was inexpensive and easy. That's probably why, but also why lots of mongers seem to have chosen to tag it once and then move one.

    Odd that she hasn't been reported on previously though, especially with the volume.

  7. #9043

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Some of those photos are really old. I think her in the yellow is the most recent, though I feel she's even bigger than that now. Didn't partake.
    But she was inexpensive and easy. That's probably why, but also why lots of mongers seem to have chosen to tag it once and then move one.

    Odd that she hasn't been reported on previously though, especially with the volume.

  8. #9042
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-44ce4cc1ea5a

    How has she not been reported on before?

    Like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Some of those photos are really old. I think her in the yellow is the most recent, though I feel she's even bigger than that now. Didn't partake.

  9. #9041
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-44ce4cc1ea5a

    How has she not been reported on before?

    Like shooting fish in a barrel.
    How was it?

  10. #9040

    Fish in a barrel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-44ce4cc1ea5a

    How has she not been reported on before?

    Like shooting fish in a barrel.

  11. #9039

    Yumi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-e9d61774c576

    I was trying to find out her ask for a long time. She would not tell me. Finally she updated her profile. Min 1.5 k. Wow.

  12. #9038
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I'm a sucker for a nice rack, but not looking for pro's and definitely getting that vibe. Wants $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-8ad063757759
    I texted with her, she sent me a pic topless and I'm 99% sure that profile pic isn't her. She's not that busty irl. I guess it could be a helluva bra or something. Her face is pretty, but she's not that curvy.

  13. #9037

    HumbleGorgeous

    I'm a sucker for a nice rack, but not looking for pro's and definitely getting that vibe. Wants $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-8ad063757759

  14. #9036

    Salute

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Met this one recently. Went to text and met up a couple days later. Wanted $$$$$ with intimacy as long as main event was covered. Was horney after a night of partying the day prior so agreed. Cool chick, typical Au Pair looking to have fun. Went to somewhere private and got her naked but again did not end up fking her. Can't get over that distinguished smell some Latin ladies have. Smell of some strong Mexican spice with BO. Should of had her take a shower but was somewhat drunk so tried to go right for it. Paid her and she was on her way. Second time this has happened to me in the last month. She's somewhat thicker and darker than her pics suggest but no gut. Semi Kardashian ass that I'm sure some of you guys would devour. Tits were natural and decently plump. Good luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-0b03b29aee93
    Spending $10 k for a smelly, now that is awesome! The whiskey dick is real and kills the fun though.

  15. #9035

    Nev (Middle Eastern)


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape