Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 673 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 723 773 1173 1673 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15635

    Layla

    Dreamed of Layla a few days ago. She's a little heavier than her pics but still smokin hot. She smelled really good, everything is well maintained. Agreed to 2 pops, great big tits and ass, intelligent conversation, really beautiful woman. Sweet lady, I will visit again.

  2. #15634

    New Scam

    How about this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0680FD8F-2DAC-4594-87BC-F846A3D3BAA1.jpg‎  

  3. #15633

    Harmony / Denver / Melissa

    While we're taking a trip down memory lane, anyone know where she's at these days?

  4. #15632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Angel

    I wasn't trying to advocate for her. Just wondering if it was the same girl. Certainly didn't mean for my comments to be interpreted as a vouch for her character.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    She has a AA and girl inside with her, you lay your donation on the dresser the black guy comes in after 5 minutes takes the money then she asks for room money, she will rip you off, you have been warned.

  5. #15631

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this "SexySassy" among several other names she went by? A couple years back I saw SexySassy and someone sent me a video of her and her boyfriend being chased by the cops. Looks like the same girl to me. Then again, my memory isn't what it once was.
    She has a AA and girl inside with her, you lay your donation on the dresser the black guy comes in after 5 minutes takes the money then she asks for room money, she will rip you off, you have been warned.

  6. #15630

    Mature Nicole

    Saw off woodman but she has since moved. Dog there but we'll mannered good skills nice rack older than pics make her look. Would repeat if she was in same location as before.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/555347838061

  7. #15629

    Jiggle with updated link

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy60  [View Original Post]
    First time poster but have read the forum for awhile. After reading a few good reviews on Jiggle I felt safe to give her a try. She lived up to everything I had read. Quick and easy communication and was quickly available. Sweet and sexy personality to go with fantastic BBBJ then CG and Mish.

    Will repeat again soon.
    Looks like first posting I replied to has different number. Attached is updated link.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/699617588229

  8. #15628
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy60  [View Original Post]
    First time poster but have read the forum for awhile. After reading a few good reviews on Jiggle I felt safe to give her a try. She lived up to everything I had read. Quick and easy communication and was quickly available. Sweet and sexy personality to go with fantastic BBBJ then CG and Mish.

    Will repeat again soon.
    Thanks have been on the fence about her what is donation?

  9. #15627

    Amy

    Saw her a couple months ago. Sketchy bldg on east side, should've just left but little head. Not even attractive as pics which doesn't say much. Terrible BBBJ I got off finally and scrambled away never to return. 6. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ayton/80655675.

  10. #15626
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/897120339372

  11. #15625

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/897120339372

  12. #15624

    44-year-old Outcalls Brenda.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/934808526235

    You must be talking about this one, right?

    Her price went up double. That's stupid to me.
    Yeah I only had the opportunity to see her once I picked her up took her over to a parking lot she blew me really good she was excited when I shot my load all over my steering wheel and dashboard LOL. We talked about future meetings and then I never saw her again and then all of a sudden without warning she had me blocked so I don't know what all that's about but anyway good luck guys.

  13. #15623

    Jiggle

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ2022  [View Original Post]
    I got to say for a lady who is a bit older she is sexy as hell!! Very prompt communication and safe / clean incall. Very direct and efficient in the lead up communication and fast responses. Not the waiting for 4 hours like some other girls around here. Very good BBBJ and loved having her ride. That booty does jiggle and it's hot. Not exactly in my lineup of preferred younger spinners but she's up there.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/181746963393
    First time poster but have read the forum for awhile. After reading a few good reviews on Jiggle I felt safe to give her a try. She lived up to everything I had read. Quick and easy communication and was quickly available. Sweet and sexy personality to go with fantastic BBBJ then CG and Mish.

    Will repeat again soon.

  14. #15622

    Brenda Still advertising

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalsBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately how is she if you have. Please update me if you see her I don't know what happened to her I haven't been able to get a hold of her thank you.
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/934808526235

    You must be talking about this one, right?

    Her price went up double. That's stupid to me.

  15. #15621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Sassy and Angel

    Good to know. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by CorBliss89  [View Original Post]
    Not the same person. 'Sassy' was doing duos once upon a time with Redwine (back when Redwine was reliable) and she has a big tattoo of some kinda sun god thing covering her left shoulder blade, Angel doesn't have any ink on her upper back, just around the sides, and she's a few inches taller than Sassy. (No I don't have a photographic memory, just looked at a few old pics I still had of both).

    I know what you mean because they look similar in the face.

    Does make me wonder what ever happened to Sassy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape