rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 422 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 922 1422 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 23695
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17380

    Alexa Nicole

    Has anyone seen this one? Any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexa22

  2. #17379

    Worth it

    If you're looking for a good fuck with all the trimmings here you go! Usually Incall apparently not tonight. Clean, fresh and into to it. I've seen that kitty on a few occasions the only woman I've met that came from Daty and yet endured 20 minutes of FS afterwards, nice body very tight.
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/outcall-only/570260767011

  3. #17378

    Probably karma

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuyGoneBad  [View Original Post]
    Updated on Aubrie: apparently she had a stroke and is in the hospital. This is all I know, but it comes from a really reliable source.
    If it's the same aubrie that I'm thinking of she went down the dark path of having 2 fuckers rob you at gun point so I have zero sympathy if it's the same one.

  4. #17377

    Any contact info?

    Does anyone have a name or contact info for her?

    My membership expired.

    Thanks in advance!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-904ca71c6882

  5. #17376

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus2  [View Original Post]
    No, they are not, and in my experience, she is a complete waste of time. I read some positive reviews about her here, but I do not buy them since I have actually met her.
    I posted about her awhile back and agree the photos aren't hers but my experience was different, yes she charged. 50 extra but her black dress came right off to expose huge breasts, perfect round ass and all I could eat with breast finish. Didn't have cover for FS but was an option.

  6. #17375

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy5  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...e/923553624005

    Are these the real pictures of this girl?? I believe her name is Taylor. Any other information would be appreciated.

    Jimmy:
    No, they are not, and in my experience, she is a complete waste of time. I read some positive reviews about her here, but I do not buy them since I have actually met her.

  7. #17374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Seeking Information:

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...e/923553624005

    Are these the real pictures of this girl?? I believe her name is Taylor. Any other information would be appreciated.

    Jimmy:

  8. #17373

    Anyone?

    Anyone out there ever heard of this website? Akron. Myescort.network. I came across it in a google search and wanted to know if it's legit. Also, anyone have any info on Billie from erotic monkey. Just curious.

  9. #17372

    Hazel

    Any intel on Hazel.

    Thanks.

  10. #17371

    Visiting

    Hello gents, I'm not from your area but I'll be visiting this weekend and I'm doing some homework. Senior member from Dayton.

    Can anyone share with me the number for Minx, or someone else you can recommend?

    I like the young spinners, but I'm not against someone slightly more mature if they are (relatively) reliable and enjoy what they do.

  11. #17370

    Fake pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Torchkit  [View Original Post]
    A girl using fake pics has nothing to complain about when a customer walks away. And tipping her is out of the question. She wasted his time.
    I would agree with you there on the fake pictures. But in this case she did not use fake pictures. The pictures are of her and recent. So he did nothing but waste her time and my time. If the pictures were fake I would understand why he did it. But to actually messaged her afterwards and telling her she looks hot. That is now a complete different scenario.

  12. #17369

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy5  [View Original Post]
    This is just "BS". The "A" Hole should have had the balls to tell her to her face that he did not want to see her and the reason why. What an "F'ing" coward. He should have at least had the courtesy to give her $20.00 or more for her time and gasoline. These are the kind of creeps that are ruining this hobby. I cannot believe a guy would do that!! I sincerely hope that some girls stick it to him in the future. Your friend should pass the word to any ladies she knows about this guy. Several years ago I went to see a girl and when I arrived she was not the one in the pictures they were someone else she had used the pics from. She was over weight and not very attractive. I did at least give her $40.00 and told her she was just not who I wanted to see and wished her well. She even offered me a free BBBJ and I declined due to the whole situation. I hope your friend does not think we are all like that. I am sorry that both of you had to have that happen.

    Jimmy:
    A girl using fake pics has nothing to complain about when a customer walks away. And tipping her is out of the question. She wasted his time.

  13. #17368
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingBbw  [View Original Post]
    Past reports are somewhat bad. However her body style is interesting. She might be a bbw now. But I'm a sucker for the big ones. LOL.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...r/839765527366
    Let me know if it works well for you.

  14. #17367
    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw this woman last week, she's been posting for years and became the flake of stg. I sent a text and she replied 15 minute massage $ whatever is fair, I thought pass and then bring condom and address. When I arrived she was nervous and said I was the first ever and judging by her skills 100% correct. She undressed 30 lbs of baby damage and the infamous tattoo ct above her tiny bald kitty, small breasts, I thought Daty would be a start no reaction and maybe BBBJ to follow said no, tried breast relief not enough there, just couldn't get it going got dressed gave a tip and left.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...v/447517176207
    She messaged me out of the blue the other day, and we arranged a half hour incall.

    She canceled at the last moment and has stopped responding.

    Still flakey.

  15. #17366
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1368

    Hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeToPlay  [View Original Post]
    Then on the other hand a lot of the girls are also tired of being messed with. For instance like last night. I drove for a provider that I can not name here. But I drove her from Canton to Cuyahoga falls to do a outcall. She was in contact with him the entire way there. Just before arriving there he ask if she would stop across street and pick up a drink to witch she did. When got to apartment he asked to go back to store across street to meet so could confirm not a cop. Went back to store and went inside at the door she meet a guy and ask if he was the one she was meeting he told her no. After going in and finding no one else there back to my vehicle and could not get another response from him. About 10 minutes after leaving he messaged and told her that he was the one she talked to and that she looks hot. But don't want to see her cause she is a user. Couple waste of her time and no respect at all. This is why they are getting to be the way there are.
    If she's hot, I'll see her. Not much out out there these days. How drugged out does she look? Track marks, abcesses? Send me a pm if she's interested. I get it, they're all on drugs, but as long as they're not way too far down that rabbit hole, I'm game. I prefer incall if she has one or I'll get a hotel room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape