Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves plus Stupid Shit

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 169 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 2522
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2102
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1078  [View Original Post]
    A lot of providers have young kids. That's not an issue, IMO.

    Besides, the poor kid needs a male figure in his life. The father skipped, obviously.

    On a scale of 1-10, this kind of thing is a 0.5. No reason to wig out over her kid being there. Where else should he be but at home? At least he's not roaming unsupervised on the streets.
    Seriously? Depending on age and situation, he's in school, with a sitter, neighbour, relative etc. You are putting yourself imo in same legal jeopardy as the woman. More importantly, as he grows up having seen mom entertaining string of strange men can't be good for him. Like I said, not sure if you serious here or just being ironic or whatever the term is.

  2. #2101
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAJoesHesAHoe  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I've been in the game a while but brand new to the forum. I went and saw Whisper this year. I walk into her shitty apartment and she stops me and says my son is in the other room asleep. So I'm like WTF but I walk with her to the back room. As I'm walking by I see the son is way older than she said he was and it still up on his iPad. So she gets undressed and I tell her I'm not comfortable with him being in the next room over so I leave and as I'm walking out the son says Hi Daddy where are you going? And then starts yelling daddy daddy! I ran out of there and would not recommend.
    A lot of providers have young kids. That's not an issue, IMO.

    Besides, the poor kid needs a male figure in his life. The father skipped, obviously.

    On a scale of 1-10, this kind of thing is a 0.5. No reason to wig out over her kid being there. Where else should he be but at home? At least he's not roaming unsupervised on the streets.

  3. #2100

    Selfish little F# at $

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGlasser  [View Original Post]
    I think one thing we can all agree on, despite anyone differences is, fuck covid. I mean literally.

    As mongers, covid is the least of our worries and not something to worry or care about. I mean non hobbyists would shame us for not social distancing, people did way back in early 2020 when the pandemic began. My response to them, I don't give a flying fuck.

    I am not going to let some mutated cold that only is deadly to the elderly stop me from going out and getting laid. People over-react to covid, making it worse than the actual virus.

    I am not able to tolerate masks due to my autism and asthma, hence I refuse to wear them. Back when the 2020 mandate was in effect, I wore a plastic face shield instead and then when the new governor put the mandate in effect last December, I simply just did not follow it. Most places did not enforce the new mandate, so I just entered without a mask. And if I get covid, don't care. Back in November, I was exposed to someone who had covid and I did developed a cold, but I simply hid my symptoms and went on about normal life as normal. I purposely would not get tested because that would mean quarantine and not able to see providers. No way, so I just hide my symptoms and never know if I had it or not.

    Mongers have bigger worries like STDS, being robbed or attacked by providers pimps / handlers / friends, etc etc., then a mutated overhyped cold. And yes I proudly refuse to wear a mask and I kinda got myself fired from my old job back in December, when the mask mandate was re-enacted and I made a scene, got angry at work by yelling "Fuck Covid, I don't care is everyone died from covid in 2020" and that I planned to get a shirt aht reads "Fuck Covid", storming out of there stomping my feet. I wanted to express how I feel about the pandemic and feel I made my point and it was worth it honestly to get out of my former job I hated.
    I don't care what your views are or who you got pregnant or didn't get pregnant, nor any of your other crap. I don't care if you think Covid is just a cold. But to openly admit to being exposed and almost purposely continue to go out and see providers is a real slap in the face to everyone in this community. There are older men on here who could get sick and there are men on here who I know for a fact have had or have cancer. You try to provide information like you are being helpful and to keep people safe but you will purposely go and spread your sickness all over? You are disgustingly reproachable. Sure, they don't have to see providers but to be a part of this community and do something that could have killed one of the elderly men in this group, you should be found in real life and have a nice speaking to. Mods should find your IP addresses and have them blocked. Until then, thanks for looking out for the guys who are on here to try and be safe. You're a joke.

  4. #2099

    You don't give a flying fuck

    That much has been painfully obvious to everyone on these forums here since 2014. You don't give a fuck about anything or anyone-not even yourself. You are angry at everything and every one, you are pitifully miserable and you have a death wish, but lack the balls to end it all and make the world a better place.

    You blame the whole world because you were born retarded and were raised by a sexually dysfunctional guardian with whom you had too close an unusual relationship. You are determined to make everyone around you suffer, even those dumb enough to show you compassion, pity and mercy even AFTER they see you for who and what you REALLY are.

    Lauren tried treating you like a human being, and that was a HUGE MISTAKE on her part. Look how you treated HER in return. Providers have been pity fucking you for years since 2014,
    (they all can see that you are a retard) and you have turned on every single one of them in your senseless, childish rage.

    You can't call yourself a man. No one who knows you considers you a man. Total strangers on the internet know you are not a man. But you have no shame or remorse, so you don't care.

    Why should you give a fuck about covid?

  5. #2098

    Don't care about covid

    I think one thing we can all agree on, despite anyone differences is, fuck covid. I mean literally.

    As mongers, covid is the least of our worries and not something to worry or care about. I mean non hobbyists would shame us for not social distancing, people did way back in early 2020 when the pandemic began. My response to them, I don't give a flying fuck.

    I am not going to let some mutated cold that only is deadly to the elderly stop me from going out and getting laid. People over-react to covid, making it worse than the actual virus.

    I am not able to tolerate masks due to my autism and asthma, hence I refuse to wear them. Back when the 2020 mandate was in effect, I wore a plastic face shield instead and then when the new governor put the mandate in effect last December, I simply just did not follow it. Most places did not enforce the new mandate, so I just entered without a mask. And if I get covid, don't care. Back in November, I was exposed to someone who had covid and I did developed a cold, but I simply hid my symptoms and went on about normal life as normal. I purposely would not get tested because that would mean quarantine and not able to see providers. No way, so I just hide my symptoms and never know if I had it or not.

    Mongers have bigger worries like STDS, being robbed or attacked by providers pimps / handlers / friends, etc etc., then a mutated overhyped cold. And yes I proudly refuse to wear a mask and I kinda got myself fired from my old job back in December, when the mask mandate was re-enacted and I made a scene, got angry at work by yelling "Fuck Covid, I don't care is everyone died from covid in 2020" and that I planned to get a shirt aht reads "Fuck Covid", storming out of there stomping my feet. I wanted to express how I feel about the pandemic and feel I made my point and it was worth it honestly to get out of my former job I hated.

  6. #2097
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyNuts205  [View Original Post]
    Yo answer some of the questions on here! How many times I got to ask the same!
    Acting like shit is top secret.

  7. #2096
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGlasser  [View Original Post]
    Which Lauren are we talking about here? The real Lauren or the surrogate one?

    If you mean the real Lauren, well I saw her over 30 times in the course of 18 months. And she was more than a provider to me. I considered her my friend and she really meant a lot to me and I truly cared about her, plus she understood my disability. The problems mostly stemmed from her running late for dates and making me wait in Parking lot for long time or her not getting back to me. I have high anxiety and this makes me panic and throw tantrums as a result.

    It got too much for her.

    I agree I was wrong but I did deserve one more chance to act right and even on my own agreed to back off and wait 3 months to see her, to prove myself. I waited patiently and all in vain, after the 3 months she still refused to see me. In fact she ghosted me not even having the decency to tell me she didn't want to see me anymore, rather left me hanging. That in turn led to anger and after the 3 months for nothing, I began my grudge by posting fake reviews and bs.
    Whether you realize it or not, you just admitted that no one-not the real Lauren, nor the surrogate Lauren or any of the other providers that you have hassled and driven crazy should be bothered or involved with you in any way. Nor should the members of these forums, members of the general public or anyone else.

  8. #2095
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyNuts205  [View Original Post]
    Yo answer some of the questions on here! How many times I got to ask the same!
    Yo I got no intention yo ax somebody else yo cuz I dunno.

  9. #2094

    She was once my friend

    Quote Originally Posted by TooTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Lauren is equally as retarded as you are for even being involved with you. And even SHE dumped you? What does that say about YOU?
    Which Lauren are we talking about here? The real Lauren or the surrogate one?

    If you mean the real Lauren, well I saw her over 30 times in the course of 18 months. And she was more than a provider to me. I considered her my friend and she really meant a lot to me and I truly cared about her, plus she understood my disability. The problems mostly stemmed from her running late for dates and making me wait in Parking lot for long time or her not getting back to me. I have high anxiety and this makes me panic and throw tantrums as a result.

    It got too much for her.

    I agree I was wrong but I did deserve one more chance to act right and even on my own agreed to back off and wait 3 months to see her, to prove myself. I waited patiently and all in vain, after the 3 months she still refused to see me. In fact she ghosted me not even having the decency to tell me she didn't want to see me anymore, rather left me hanging. That in turn led to anger and after the 3 months for nothing, I began my grudge by posting fake reviews and bs.

  10. #2093
    Quote Originally Posted by TooTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Right up there with don't pay up front, don't send deposits, don't send photos and don't deal with skanks who are represented by third parties.
    Yo answer some of the questions on here! How many times I got to ask the same!

  11. #2092
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGlasser  [View Original Post]
    I want to clarify that Lauren is not pregnant, I was talking about a different provider who may or may not be pregnant. The reason I made that post is because at this point I hate Lauren and her roommate Liz (Amanda) because they singled me out and have me blacklisted as a client over old stuff from last year. They will not forgive me and have me singled out. In turn I hate them and often set up fake dates and made the pregnancy post out of spite. There is a different provider I was seeing and pretending was Lauren (Surrogate Lauren, see my earlier posts from January) who is pregnant, but I don't see her anymore either. Sorry for any confusion this caused.

    And please avoid Lauren and Liz at Days Inn in Colonie, dishonest and no good.
    Lauren is equally as retarded as you are for even being involved with you. And even SHE dumped you? What does that say about YOU?

  12. #2091

    She's not pregnant

    I want to clarify that Lauren is not pregnant, I was talking about a different provider who may or may not be pregnant. The reason I made that post is because at this point I hate Lauren and her roommate Liz (Amanda) because they singled me out and have me blacklisted as a client over old stuff from last year. They will not forgive me and have me singled out. In turn I hate them and often set up fake dates and made the pregnancy post out of spite. There is a different provider I was seeing and pretending was Lauren (Surrogate Lauren, see my earlier posts from January) who is pregnant, but I don't see her anymore either. Sorry for any confusion this caused.

    And please avoid Lauren and Liz at Days Inn in Colonie, dishonest and no good.

  13. #2090
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGlasser  [View Original Post]
    Also I got Lauren pregnant. Has anyone been to the Days Inn lately and seen her or Amanda? Soon she will be showing. I'm going to get down on one knee and ask her to marry me.
    No, I do NOT believe you got her pregnant. She may be pregnant, but not by YOU. You are pretending you got her pregnant because you are trying to hide the fact that you are a fucking HOMO!

    You are here virtually among other men 24/7-more than ANYONE ELSE-and have been since 2014.

    Why? Because you REALLY want to be with a MAN! Your PM's and past posts prove it!

    You fucking mommy's boy FAGGOT!

  14. #2089

    Lauren

    Also I got Lauren pregnant. Has anyone been to the Days Inn lately and seen her or Amanda? Soon she will be showing. I'm going to get down on one knee and ask her to marry me.

  15. #2088
    Quote Originally Posted by OllieBear  [View Original Post]
    I deleted the 5 PMs you sent without reading them. Don't contact me again.
    Kevin Glasser is BB.

    Homo retard sent me two pm s. Deleted, mommy's boy put on ignore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape